Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Artificial Girl 3 - upload characters and clothes ( with description and samples )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artificial Girl 3 - upload characters and clothes ( with description and samples )

Artificial Girl 3Artificial Girl 3 Plus
    Last edited by TSR; 01-07-2014, 09:11 AM.

• Nadia v2

Not happy from a previous version of Nadia Character i update her, u can download her here if u want.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Nocturne_update

Hi!
      I wasn't satisfied by my char, so I improved it and I applied some correction.

Here you can get the file
      Attached Files
      http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj312/kaiothephoenix/Signature.jpg

IMG tag removed.

Comment

• Originally posted by playboy6174 View Post
        Perhaps i deleted my original post when i shouldnt have, that Aerith clothing are you sure thats your work entirely? Only its on uppervolta and the readme claims its been edited and originally appeared elsewhere under p3dhnt0078.rar from the translation its from and i quote "3D HENTAI GAME UPLOADER"
        I uploaded the p3dhnt0078.rar file on uppervolta , see also is from Reinhart wich i also used this name or areinhart, i make the work on my own hands
        Last edited by aReinhart; 01-09-2008, 01:22 PM.

Comment

• kaiothephoenix: nice, related to nightcrawler is she? is that part of the body mesh, or remeshed gloves and boots?

Comment

• Originally posted by rmxpfan View Post
            by カイガイMOD @http://uppervolta.atnifty.com

Thank you for the wonderful mods

original illustration

Characters are modifiable but costumes are already on the dress list under DQ4 heading

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qawgdy

This is going to sound stupid, but the DQ4 sisters Mod does not seem to work.
            I've tried everything, but I cant seem to get any clothes on them (though that really aint that bad). No matter where I copy and paste the files, they do not show up anywhere. Please help, as Manya is one of my favorite RPG hotties.

Comment

• Like I said in previous page, you can't load or modify and save into new file for the costumes.

After you copy and paste the both char and cos files, just open the AG3chara make.exe and browse thru the cloth list, and they are already been registered.

Comment

• Originally posted by shadowkat View Post
                kaiothephoenix: nice, related to nightcrawler is she? is that part of the body mesh, or remeshed gloves and boots?
                All you have seen in the pics is part of the body mesh (except for the tail)...
                And yes! Nocturne is Nightcrawler's Daughter (from an alternate future, where he got marry Witch-Scarlet)...
                http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj312/kaiothephoenix/Signature.jpg

IMG tag removed.

Comment

• Originally posted by rmxpfan View Post
                  Like I said in previous page, you can't load or modify and save into new file for the costumes.

After you copy and paste the both char and cos files, just open the AG3chara make.exe and browse thru the cloth list, and they are already been registered.

As you can see, I've copied and pasted the items, but still nothing. Am I missing something?
                  Attached Files

Comment

• reddragon:

the js3cmi and js3up files only need to be in teh cha dir, the others go into the cos dir within thier own sub directories. dq4_manya and dq4_minea

Comment

• about the mega packs,can anyone torrent them?Things this size must be torented,not every ones connection will be fastest or will be able to be dedicated to any one download all the time,it's just more practical.
                      Last edited by 11Z11; 01-10-2008, 07:34 AM.
                      A rep is worth a thousand words

Comment

• Is the mega pack really worth it to dl?? And those who did dl it, mind sharing if the pack is really worth it to dl?

Comment

• Originally posted by WTFBBQOMG View Post
                          Is the mega pack really worth it to dl?? And those who did dl it, mind sharing if the pack is really worth it to dl?
                          Still going through it myself, but it did save me time, I'd say it's worth it for a bit of variation, but I like making my own stuff still.

Be careful what you wish for...

Comment

• I wish they seperate the package from clothes and chars. I don't need anymore chars and I like my own. Any unique clothes in there, custom? Or is it just standard clothing but its just saved as sets?

Comment

• Originally posted by WTFBBQOMG View Post
                              I wish they seperate the package from clothes and chars. I don't need anymore chars and I like my own. Any unique clothes in there, custom? Or is it just standard clothing but its just saved as sets?
                              Unique stuff, looks like the author has packaged up a load that are available on the net.

Be careful what you wish for...

Comment

• I was considering dling that too but man it takes ages.... Could you post up a few sets of clothes? I'd like to see if I really want to dl it.

Comment

Working...
                                X