Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

3D Custom Girl - Cellshaded customizable girls!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by J1327 View Post
    This will be very hard to do, since the executable must be adapted on binary level. This could be done by hijacking the program (similar to what the subtitle tools do). The harder part is finding the memory locations were these y-scale values for the skeleton bones are located. But even this might not be enough, since what is shown as y in the picture is a relative axis. Each bone has its own rotation values, and with rotation comes axis alteration and thus the y-axis transformation can mean different scale-directions for each bone.

But even if the according bone axis could be alterated, the breast mesh will still look strange. What I tried in 3D Studio (in the picture) is giving the mesh a better shape before any bone transformation is applied to it. I suppose the slider that is now implemented does actually scale all bone-axes but with varying force.
    Illusions JS3_make works similar (of'course it allows for more customisation, like breast orientation but the basic principle is similar). There is one slider for the size, and this slider does not only affect the size in a single direction but in all direction. What is better there is the base mesh (and possibly the rigging of the mesh).
    So to get a somewhat similar result in this game here, the important task is to modify the base mesh. Once the base mesh looks right, chances are high, that even one slider will give a nice looking bust in many different sizes.
    Let me summarize it, to get a second slider working in the game that does what your question implied is very hard to achieve. And it is very likely that it is not neccessary to have such a second slider if the base mesh gets a work over - which is far easier to achieve.
    Hmm, that's sorta what I've been thinking. I was wondering how I'd program a customizable character with boobs

However, even if the breast mesh is changed, wouldn't that mean we'd have to fix all the clothes too? Unless the clothes were programmed to wrap around the body (I highly doubt that though).

If we can get that looking better, this game will be 10x better then...

AG3 Real Skin Mods Down || Only way to play RG is in 3D

Comment

• Could someone help me? I really want to try the trial, but every time I try to start it up, it says "Application has failed to start because d3dx9_32.dll was not found"
      What do I do? DX

Comment

• Originally posted by IvoryNightmare View Post
        Could someone help me? I really want to try the trial, but every time I try to start it up, it says "Application has failed to start because d3dx9_32.dll was not found"
        What do I do? DX
        Installing Direct X 9, perhaps?

Comment

• A Little Late

I'm a little late finding this... but while the files were downloading I opened the benchmark file, which finished first and got 50 girls (it does not add more than this) at 16 fps. Cell shading rules too... when will the download finish...

Comment

• Originally posted by gimmeatest View Post
            Hmm, that's sorta what I've been thinking. I was wondering how I'd program a customizable character with boobs

However, even if the breast mesh is changed, wouldn't that mean we'd have to fix all the clothes too? Unless the clothes were programmed to wrap around the body (I highly doubt that though).

If we can get that looking better, this game will be 10x better then...
            Your second guess is right, the clothes are not programmed to wrap around the body mesh. This would be too much for a game to be calculated JIT (just in time).

Clothing must be adapted seperately. For the small stack of clothing in the demo this might not be too complicated. But I assume the full version will come with many more clothes.

Comment

• You could, if cloth had physical properties and movement was based on physics and not animation. But that's some time into the future. Star Wars - "The Force Unleashed" has some of the next-gen features that surely will make it into these games in the years to come.

Comment

• hmm, if there's a breast slider maybe someone can make it so that you can go above the maximum/below the minimum, sort of like with what happened with ag3. i don't know what's involved but it sounds simpler than what's being discussed here.

personally i don't like the way the breasts are attached, it looks strange.

Comment

• This comes out the day after Metal Gear Solid 4... that may be a problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
                    You could, if cloth had physical properties and movement was based on physics and not animation. But that's some time into the future. Star Wars - "The Force Unleashed" has some of the next-gen features that surely will make it into these games in the years to come.
                    Star Wars The Force Unleashed uses a variant of the Unreal 3 engine, doesnt it?

If it does, I wouldn't count on any H-game devs having the resources to license it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimjenkins View Post

If it does, I wouldn't count on any H-game devs having the resources to license it.
                      Yeah, the license fee is over 500,000 dollars, don't know any H-game companies with that much revenue.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimjenkins View Post

Think he was talking about the physic engine (which was Euphoria) and not the graphic engine. In either cases... yeah, you're right. Both of them cost a shit load of money to license.

Comment

• Well they can license it and release 20 different games all over the world: Japan, the Americas and Europe. Just add "powered by U3 engine" to the box of a game and it should increase sales by 30% easily.

But if you guys are thinking about JUST physics, I think Ageia should be the way to go, instead of the whole U3 engine.

Comment

• it seems that the people are forgotting that u3 manages not only the graphics and textures, manages dyinamic lights,IA, network conection, colissions, physics and many things more that im forgetting right now, its not necesary use this kind of engine to this sort of games at least not right now, they can use some other a little bit old like "Source" or u1, i think that this ones are most that adecuate, but its just my opinion

Comment

• I was talking about the physics and basic world awareness/survival-instinct and maybe my example was not the best. Regarding physics I think Havok is more or less becoming an industry standard physics-only solution. Ageia is history and not the way to go in it's current form, but I don't know what nvidia has planned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
                                You could, if cloth had physical properties and movement was based on physics and not animation. But that's some time into the future. Star Wars - "The Force Unleashed" has some of the next-gen features that surely will make it into these games in the years to come.
                                Its dependend on the polygon/vertex count. If there are a lot of polygons/vertices it will require a lot of calculation. Since the characters in H-Games are rather high poly, it is not very clever to use physics for the cloth - body-mesh interaction (maybe in parts or through primitives, e.g. bounding boxes but not the entire mesh on vertex level).
                                Once the more powerfull DX-10 hardware became a standard, things will look different. Then this can be calculated in the shaders, which offer much parallel computing power.

Comment

Working...
                                X