Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[RENPY] One night with Caroline (PC) FREE EP.6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [RENPY] One night with Caroline (PC) FREE EP.6

    One night with Caroline (K84)

    We get into the role of a guy who has a date with Caroline and which has to make decisions that can lead to success or failure

    Some screenshoots from Episode 1 (click to enlarge)







    And some screenshoots from Episode 2, released yesterday (08/20) (click to enlarge)





    Some screenshoots from Episode 4










    Some screenshoots from Episode 5








    Some screenshoots from Episode 6












    Date: 2016
    Genre:3DCG, ADV, Big Breasts, Blowjob, Date, Threesome
    Developer / Publisher:
    k84
    Language: English
    File size: 212MB
    Requirements: Windows, Linux, Mac
    Uncensored

    Download from my Patreon Page
    Last edited by K84; 01-11-2017, 11:59 AM.

  • #2
    feel free to do so.

    Comment


    • #3
      Looking forward to ep 2. Was fun once you figured out the way to get the most points.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by qyv81 View Post
        Looking forward to ep 2. Was fun once you figured out the way to get the most points.
        I hope to have the episode 3 ready in 15 or 20 days. I'm glad you're enjoying it

        Comment


        • #5
          It give me a strong "date Ariane" feeling to me. A parody to be more precise.
          Date Ariane punish you badly for trying to get other girls. Here look like the mission is to ditch the fugly true date, to get the hottie. I like the idea.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by KKKlan View Post
            It give me a strong "date Ariane" feeling to me. A parody to be more precise.
            Date Ariane punish you badly for trying to get other girls. Here look like the mission is to ditch the fugly true date, to get the hottie. I like the idea.
            I'm glad you like it

            Comment


            • #7
              It is always difficult to nail andriod controls. I think gamepad is always the go to method but look at every single andriod game on market - non of them uses gamepad. So really the best solution is an intuitive method that blends touch with the actual game. Add to the game, not bodge up some solution to make up for no gamepad/keyboard.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by executaball View Post
                It is always difficult to nail andriod controls. I think gamepad is always the go to method but look at every single andriod game on market - non of them uses gamepad. So really the best solution is an intuitive method that blends touch with the actual game. Add to the game, not bodge up some solution to make up for no gamepad/keyboard.
                Maybe you should try the PC version

                Comment


                • #9
                  Episodio 3 released at Patreon 15 days before

                  ***UPDATES***
                  120 new images
                  Add Save Option
                  Achievements System

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I post an android version in another post days ago but.... I can see it. It have been deleted or backup issue? Thanks

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Episodio 3 FREE released at Patreon

                      ***UPDATES***
                      120 new images
                      Add Save Option
                      Achievements System

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        ONWC Walkthrough by muttdoggy

                        Download

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Episodio 4 released at Patreon 15 days before

                          ***UPDATES***
                          100 new images
                          12 animations
                          New Achievements

                          Here some screenshoots from Episode 4
                          Spoiler






                          Comment


                          • #14





                            Changelog V4.0

                            Bug fixes
                            New Achievements


                            Requirements:
                            Android 4.0
                            Unknown Sources to install the game
                            200 MB Free space aprox

                            Download Android Version from Patreon

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Episode 4 FREE released at Patreon

                              ***UPDATES***
                              100 new images
                              12 Animations
                              New Achievements
                              Last edited by K84; 11-06-2016, 07:38 AM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X