Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[Ren'py RPG] Pact with a Witch [18+][ENG/SPA][FREE GAME]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Ren'py RPG] Pact with a Witch [18+][ENG/SPA][FREE GAME]

New Trailer for PACT WITH A WITCH:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCQoa9_C3PE

Hoping to save your childhood friend from a lifetime transformed into a woman,
    you have agreed to four dates with the witch who punished him for trying to rape her.
    She seems honest and open, but you sense something sinister about her..

-It´s an Interactive Visual Novel that offers a large number of decisions
    that will allow you to reach satisfactory endings unless you have chosen wrongly.-

CHARACTERS:
    You. (Choose your name.)
    Neus (The Cutie Witch)
    Dídac (Sporty Roomate)
    Dídac (more femenine...)
    Mysterious Butsy Blonde Woman

Click Here to see Next Changelogs, Next Updates and Walkthrought.

WARNINGS:
    - ADULT CONTENT.
    - WORK IN PROGRESS: 70% FINISHED(mostly in sketches, 3 first days (of 5) in color).

GENRE:
    - Date-Sim - Interactive Visual Novel

TAGS:
    - Gender-Bender
    - Male protagonist
    - Small tits
    - Big tits
    - Sex
    - Blowjob
    - Romance
    - Mystery
    - Hardcore

PLOT:
    Your roommate and best friend tries to rape Neus, the most introverted of the whole design school, who bites him just after you save her.
    You discover that bite was not only for self-defense, it also contains a bewitching that turns your roomate step by step into a girl.
    Who everyday that pases, she seem forgeting more his past and becoming more attracted to you.
    To save your friend, you make a pact wit Neus to have 4 dates, and the last night she promises to return his original male form to your buddy.
    Although it seems that she keeps her word, there are sinister things she had not told you yet.

GAME FEATURES:
    -Playtime: +3 hours aprox (Depending on your choices)
    -15 endings for now.
    -"Namable protagonist".
    -A lot of CGs with expressions and opend/closed mouths.
    -Resolution: 800x600
    - Sounds and Music

MUSIC in the game by:
    - Alcaknight
    - Kevin Macleod

QUESTIONS (I would appreciate if you could answer them after playing the game):
    - What do you think about the Main Menu Presentation animation?
    - Did you have more than one different ending re-playing it?
    - Wich is the most boring part of the game in your opinion?
    - Wich is the most interesting part of the game in your opinion?
    - Is there any song annoying for the game situation?
    - Is there any sound you feel it´s wrong or bad recorded?
    - What do you think about the english translation?
    - Even if the main scenes didn´t started yet... Is there an interest for ending the story?
    - Do you have any other kind of opinion about the game?

Last edited by jonnymelabo; 06-14-2018, 01:38 AM.

Promising! I'll be checking it soon. Good luck and keep up the good work!

Comment

I like the artwork, though I'll have to wait for some more... understandable language.

Comment

Update v 0.11. NOW AVAIBLE in ENGLISH!

QUESTIONS (you can answer if you want) IF YOU TRIED THE DEMO:
        - Even if the main scenes didn´t started yet... Is there an interest for ending the story?

Thank you very much for your time.

Comment

I relay like art stile. You should consider leaving it sketch style (it stands out from other games) if you are planing to color it. Or maybe add some color like in sin city. Can't wait for more.

Comment

• jonnymelabo
            jonnymelabo commented
            Editing a comment
            I´m not sure if the sketch style would be a good idea... It´s useful if I have to change anything... is faster... When I´ll start to ink them at least, I hope not to have to re-do it again... (I kind of hate repetitive tasks ).

But if you already like this so early stage already it´s a good sign

I hope at the end of October I will be able to publish a new great update.

Thanks!

I like it

Well... a lot of unfinished endings xD Lol. And the hospital ending too

- Which is the most boring part of the game in your opinion?
          The meat, eggs, milk converse I just can't stand the vegan speech... too many fallacies and half truths

- Which is the most interesting part of the game in your opinion?
          Uhmm... from the first date onwards

Nope.

Nope.

NS/NC. Vivo cerquita de Barna, así que lo jugué en español xD

Surprise me

I love the drawings. It's noticeable at the strokes that they are sketches, but are fine To save time, u can leave the paint to the end, in fact, they look really good in black and white ^^

U should consider hide the relationship points. It feels too gamey if u can see what answer is the most optimal...

And nothing more. Seems a good story, and I cant wait for more

Greetings!

Comment

• jonnymelabo
            jonnymelabo commented
            Editing a comment
            The meat, eggs, milk converse I just can't stand the vegan speech... too many fallacies and half truths
            Yeah, it´s not the first time somebody told me that part is too far from the main story... jeje

NS/NC. Vivo cerquita de Barna, así que lo jugué en español xD
            És bo saber que hi ha tants catalans per aquest mundillo xD.

To save time, u can leave the paint to the end, in fact, they look really good in black and white ^^
            That was my first idea indeed... but I´m planning to do a Patreon... and color ilustrations I think will call better the atention... then... probably I will do a pool to answer what they prefer...

U should consider hide the relationship points. It feels too gamey if u can see what answer is the most optimal...
            Somebody told me to make it optional... When I play games I always like to know my points, because after all is not reality... I don´t know... I´m not very good on programming but I´ll think about it

And nothing more. Seems a good story, and I cant wait for more
            Thanks!

I have no strong opinions on it. I like the opening image (here's hoping it's a scene for later in the game), but I don't really feel one way or another about it.

I only got the Hospital Ending and the end of the first date.

Probably the bar sequence (where Neus basically demands you act as stereotypical as possible) and the part where she's trying to open her apartment door.

The Shower sequence.

No Strong opinions

The part where Neus falls over opening her apartment door.

It needs a few edits to improve its readability, but it's fine. The flow is a little awkward at points, but it should be very easy to fix

Yes, I had a lot of fun playing what you've written so far and I'm looking forward to the rest.

I realize that the artwork is only sketches so far, but I like the dark color palette. I suggest keeping the final artwork in black and white or at least in very muted colors. The game has a very dark atmosphere so far - keep playing with that in the color palette.

Comment

• jonnymelabo
            jonnymelabo commented
            Editing a comment
            The Shower sequence.
            Do you mean the first one where Didac is half transformed or the second one when you found her in the middle of the corridor naked?

I realize that the artwork is only sketches so far, but I like the dark color palette. I suggest keeping the final artwork in black and white or at least in very muted colors. The game has a very dark atmosphere so far - keep playing with that in the color palette.
            I like that kind of style too... but I do prefer reserve it for scenes where there will be more... wicca matters... for the rest, where they are in bar, or walking, or at school, where there´s nothing dark or creepy... I don´t know... I must admit color is something barely new to me... So I hope doing fine ^^

Yes, I had a lot of fun playing what you've written so far and I'm looking forward to the rest.
            Thanks! It´s glad to know that!

Hmm, shockingly I didn't pay attention much to the main menu, I kind of just hopped on straight to the game

Haven't replayed it yet. Maybe soon I'll replay it and by replay I mean load the points where intercourse would occur

Didn't have one as far as I was concerned, seeing as I get really engrossed in the story

Probably the date scene at the bar as well as the aftermath where you take Neus home. I just like the fact that you can either come off as over the top or as gentleman-like as you want.

..., there was bgm!! I got so engrossed with the story that I tuned out the bgm

Possibly the part where Neus is at the door, but with how I read VS it could have just been because I read the previous line to fast and caused the sfx to delay.

Not bad, their might have been some errors (or not) but I understood what was being conveyed

Yes, I want to achieve the best ending with Neus, she seems like such a nice person, awkward but nice

Maybe have Didac wear a shirt when the fever first hit as well as the second day, that way when the shower scene comes up and we get a glimpse of his female metamorphosis it's much more of a shock/eye catcher, seeing as we can see his chest is becoming more feminine before the shower scene making his more female form kind of old news

Comment

• jonnymelabo
            jonnymelabo commented
            Editing a comment
            I just like the fact that you can either come off as over the top or as gentleman-like as you want.
            I´m glad you appreciate it

No problem... is something also I´m interested to know... if the bgm is interesting or nobody is listening it... xD

Yes, I want to achieve the best ending with Neus, she seems like such a nice person, awkward but nice
            Akward... yeah... is a good definition.

Maybe have Didac wear a shirt when the fever first hit as well as the second day, that way when the shower scene comes up and we get a glimpse of his female metamorphosis it's much more of a shock/eye catcher, seeing as we can see his chest is becoming more feminine before the shower scene making his more female form kind of old news
            ... I´m not sure if I understood what you wanted to say here... but if you meant about gradual transformation of Didac... well... The last time Didac appears is in the shadows... and there pectoral is softer and quite bigger, but not necesary to be boobs... the next time we see Didac is in the morning, and is a far picture... I could do a draw to show a little bit more of transformation... but I think is more surprise if we find the final transformation at night... I really didn´t thought about it... or probably I did not understood you :S

Thanks for your comment!

Hmm, shockingly I didn't pay attention much to the main menu, I kind of just hopped on straight to the game

Haven't replayed it yet. Maybe soon I'll replay it and by replay I mean load the points where intercourse would occur

Didn't have one as far as I was concerned, seeing as I get really engrossed in the story

Probably the date scene at the bar as well as the aftermath where you take Neus home. I just like the fact that you can either come off as over the top or as gentleman-like as you want.

Possibly the part where Neus is at the door, but with how I read VS it could have just been because I read the previous line to fast and caused the sfx to delay.

Not bad, their might have been some errors (or not) but I understood what was being conveyed

Comment

I didn´t recived any e-mail notification this last week and when I come here again I found 4 new comments... That´s awesome! Thanks for your support.

Here you can see how I´m getting back to work and now with colors!

Comment

Neus Color in process

Comment

Quite well done, not sure if it is just my machine that causes it but seems to stutter a bit, just a very slight jerkiness to it. Though I think it fits quite well with what i actually saw in game.

couldn't get to any ending sadly since the English portion is unfinished but the path i chose gave Neus about 30 points (gentleman route i would call it) and Didac 6 or 7 points. Stopped when the English portion was finished since it was all left blank, maybe include the Spanish portion after the English translation is done on the English path? Edit- After replay and "choosing" a different path it didn't really make much of a difference at this early a stage for the translation side anyway.

So far only went through the one path and as stated couldn't get any further with it but so far nothing is really all that boring, looking forward to future releases

For me the most interesting part of the game would have to be the story, although the whole transformation into girl, the witch girl who has been wronged, etc; has been done many times before in other games i feel this one to be pretty original to me and quite fun to have gone through the little that i did. Again looking forward to actually being able to "finish" a path in English since my language of choice was German not Spanish.

I think the music that i heard in the situations i heard it seem to go well with the scenes they are in

Not that i heard but had to have the sound down during the initial playing of it, will go back once my son is in school and play it full sound and listen again

- What do you think about the English translation?

Actually i was pleasantly surprised at how much was understandable, one of the better translations i have seen for such an early game, few places could use a bit better proofreading as i believe i found a few words misused, though a spellchecker wouldn't catch them and would have to be seen first hand by a human editor. I will go through the scene i went through before and note the ones i know of down.

I would say yes, the portion of the story i got definitely got me wanting to see and know more about the characters, even didac the asshole would be rapist has me intrigued to see the outcome.

Cant wait for more of the English translation to be done to continue with my chosen story-line.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over all this is a well done game so far in my opinion, and am looking forward to it being worked on. My only hope is that it doesn't do what too many of these games do and get worked on to partial completion or near complete status and then get tossed aside for whatever reason. For the very little i played i found myself wanting more, which for me is a testament in itself since i can be rather meh to unfinished pieces, this one actually had me raise my arms in frustration when it cut out when it did, lol.

The artwork is decent enough, though not my preferred style it is quite well done, the sketches of the characters, i think really worked well for the story, though seeing the coloring that has been done to them leaves a bit to be desired for me, i am not a fan of the overly dark shading that is being used, particularly the spotted shading around the arms in the examples above, though that is personal preference, i prefer lighter shading on animation. As for the guy, I am not sure but not really keen on his colored appearance at all on the face, the rest of the body work seems to be rather good though. The facial expressions used convey exactly the emotions i got from the words of the story, but again personal tastes has me not really happy with the shading done on them. Also never really been a fan of the "oil painting" effect on the "real" life images, always felt a bit lazy to me but again it is a personal preference and none of the negatives i can come up with diminish from the play value for me.

The game-play is your basic Ren'py style, not really much else to say about it since most games using this engine are the same game-play wise.

The story is quite interesting to me and something i haven't seen in most of the the games i have played that deal with transformations. Normally it is the PC that gets changed, and not really something i am into, however having the PC being directly involved with the outcome of the transformation but not being the transformed is definitely something i can have interest in.

I do fully understand that this is a work in progress and i will be keeping an eye out on it you can be sure

Comment

Originally posted by Riven1978 View Post
                  not sure if it is just my machine that causes it but seems to stutter a bit
                  I hope is the machine... I found myself with this problem sometimes with renpy... I´m not sure about it...

Stopped when the English portion was finished since it was all left blank
                  That´s right... English part ends where images end... The rest is in Spanish and is not translated yet because it´s still work in progress and there´s few things can be changed... so it would be double work for the translator do that job... and since I don´t earn any money with this project I can´t pay them ^^.

i feel this one to be pretty original to me and quite fun to have gone through the little that i did
                  Thanks, I just hope not to screw up too much with the ending of the story

i am not a fan of the overly dark shading that is being used, particularly the spotted shading around the arms in the examples above
                  Humm... Actually this is a tricky puzzle of tastes, sinche there was somebody who told me otherwise... I must confes color is something pretty new for me.. jeje

As for the guy, I am not sure but not really keen on his colored appearance at all on the face
                  Well... that picture is special... since I wanted to show a little of "mystery" or dark appeareance in that moment... I like to change color and shadows when the mood is different...

Also never really been a fan of the "oil painting" effect on the "real" life images, always felt a bit lazy
                  If you mean "backgrounds" yes... i only for laziness... I takes too much time and not too much attention, so I decided to leave it like this... if in a future there would be another kind of opinion or I feel is absolutely necessary to change it... I would do it... but usually backgrounds is something people don´t take too much attention .

The game-play is your basic Ren'py style, not really much else to say about it since most games using this engine are the same game-play wise.
                  Totally right...

Indeed I was planning a videogame about Vampire the Masquerade before this one... but it was too ambitious for my noob level of programming... so I decided do something more simple being my first videogame with Renpy.

I do fully understand that this is a work in progress and i will be keeping an eye out on it you can be sure
                  Thanks for your time and kind words!

Comment

New update for the Erotic Visual novel: Pact with a witch: v 0.1.9 Nueva actualización de la Novela Erótica Visual: Pacto con una bruja: v 0.1.9 http://gamejolt.com/games/pact-with-a-witch-nsfw/192330

Comment

New update: version 0.2.0

Comment

Working...
                      X