Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) STUDIO Picture Works

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) STUDIO Picture Works

Welcome to the Honey Studio Picture Works Thread!

Feel free to post any kind of picture related work you create using the HS Studio... Photoshoots, montages, comics, videos... creativity is the name of the game!
    If you see anything you like, please show your appreciation using the +like button or leaving a comment.
    Respect other people's works, be kind & polite and have fun.

POSTING ETIQUETTE

In order to keep this thread easy to navigate & scroll through
    PLEASE DO NOT POST HUGE PICTURES WITHOUT SPOILER TAGS
    PLEASE DO NOT POST LONG SHOOTS WITHOUT SPOILER TAGS
    Spoiler tags can be found in the advanced edit menu, first button from the right

Refrain from "Please share this character" spam. Stick to PM's and visitor messages for your requests.
    Refrain from bashing other member's work. Participation should be encouraged, not otherwise.

Beauties are the core to the game
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2-3elogo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	5795619

The world's first VR mv for Honey Select, performed by BMI48 group

Spoiler

Music Video for Honey Select Performed by BMI48 Girls
    https://youtu.be/lMoesZJK5w8
    Spoiler

The BMI48 Virtual Idol Group
    Spoiler

BMI48 Team M, Girl of 5000 years Shan Shan

Shanshan's Secret Photography
    Spoiler

BMI48 Team M Lingling ( Free Download ) https://gum.co/KlwM
    Spoiler

Girl of 40000 years Amy (from SBPR work)
    Spoiler

BMI48 Team B Chingching
    Spoiler

Pure Love Girl Friend Jiajia
    Spoiler

BMI48 Team B Lili
    Spoiler

BMI48 Team B Angela ( from SBPR work / Free Download ) https://gum.co/GGoYw
    Spoiler

BMI48 Team I Nancy ( from Nancy's Summer )
    Spoiler

BMI48 Team I Nana
    Spoiler

BMI48 Team B Short Hair Elf Huizi
    Spoiler

BMI48 Team I Qiqi
    Spoiler

BMI48 Team I Summer Xia Lei
    Spoiler

Blonde girl Lilith ( from SBPR work)
    Spoiler

Bonus
    Spoiler

BeautyMaster521 Pixiv: https://pixiv.me/beautymaster521
    Last edited by BeautyMaster521; 05-28-2017, 11:42 PM.

Comment

• BananaDude
      BananaDude commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello! I noticed you have the wet skin from Premium Play Darkness. Could you please share it?

• BeautyMaster521
      BeautyMaster521 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi, it's from a Japanese blog and I don't remember the site at all. You may search it here, sorry.

• BeautyMaster521
      Editing a comment
      Hi, it's from a Japanese blog and I don't remember the site at all. You may search it here, sorry.

The new system has better lighting effects.
    Last edited by BeautyMaster521; 10-27-2016, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Got an old friend to greet the people in!
      Spoiler

Damn, been trying to post for hours. I'm amazed the thread creation got through first try. Poor HF can't handle the heat.

@BeautyMaster: Welcome! Nice opening pic, certainly. Those are a couple of beauties, as expected. Let's try to not double post next time, please! Also, remember it's nice etiquette to spoiler tag huge pics, for the sake of easier load and browse. No biggie tho!

Comment

• BeautyMaster521
        Editing a comment
        Sorry, can't edit right now 'cause the traffic jam.

Guys, where did you get the Studio? I already have the game but the studio....
      Truth tends to be sweet when accompanied by someone, bitter when you´re alone.

Comment

When you open up the launcher, studio is top left button.

Comment

• FoxyTail
          FoxyTail commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah you have to install it, don't just copy files. Also forums are sooo slow

• BubBub
          BubBub commented
          Editing a comment
          Did I just not install this or what? So confused, my menu doesn't have the Studio option on there? Am I missing something? Confused.

• hun hunter
          hun hunter commented
          Editing a comment
          BubBub, yep you have to install the "plus" update i guess.
          you will get 5 .rar files in total, disc 1 & 2 and 3 more files, one of them has the "plus" update files, in my case its called "(18禁ゲーム) [160909] [ILLUSION] ハニーセレクト 発売記念 追加データ&ハニースタジオ".
          the other two has clothes/personality updates i believe. look for the main update inside your files, the .exe file should have the following name "honey_03_plus0909k.exe"

good luck and here is a link to the torrent iv used LINK REMOVED
          cheers.
          Last edited by Rammi; 09-10-2016, 09:14 AM.

looking great!! ill assume you guys bought the game? cant find the HF main post anywhere
        but anyway, can anybody state the main new features of the studio if there is any?
        keep them coming

Comment

Poor little Yukiko, blackmailed into becoming the subject of her class' sex ed.

Spoiler
          Click image for larger version

Name:	SexEdYKK.png
Views:	1
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	5717799

Comment

• Mikke
            Mikke commented
            Editing a comment
            Now that is how to make a first post! Welcome to Hongfire

I must say the lighting takes a good bit to get used to. Overall the animations are great, especially the sex animations and facial expressions. But we lost all the dance animations from SPBR...which is really really upsetting as the dances were probably my most viewed animations in SPBR studio.

Anyway there's definitely some plus sides as far as pictures go. There is a ton of options with lighting. Like...a ton. I don't even understand what some of them do and while playing around with it I couldn't undo what I did...but whatever lol. Here's a pic.

Spoiler

The collision detection on the skirts is a HUGE HUGE upgrade from SPBR. I used to have to photoshop the skirt bending into the pictures I did. Now there's very very little clipping. Which is huge for someone like me who love taking upskirt/panty shots.

For instance this one.

Spoiler

There's only that small bit of clipping on her right thigh, which is laughable considering if I would have done this pose in SPBR the skirt would have been full clipping through both her thighs AND covering up the panty shot. So the fact that they got that collision detection going is pretty fucking awesome.

Comment

My thoughts on the studio so far:

Pros - Great visuals. Ability to control the neck! New poses and animations. Great breast physics.

Cons - Removal of time of day option. Only 1 lighting source. Still shitty and slow camera controls. Shitty IK still bending and twisting joints. Removed some poses and animations.

I'll add more to the list as I play with it some more but overall I wouldn't say it's bad but it's not really that great either other than the graphics.

Finally got my hands on the studio and did some very quick pics. These pictures are taken straight out of the camera and were not edited in any way.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Comment

• Mikke
              Mikke commented
              Editing a comment
              You have to copy the studio files into the same folder you installed the game into.

• sin07
              sin07 commented
              Editing a comment
              When installing the main game, make sure you don't have both ISO's loaded at the same time. Load them 1 at a time starting with disk 1, then eject and load disk two when a menu pops up during installation. Use the filecopy to copy the files onto your game, if it gives you an error, you have to manually copy and paste all of the files into your main game folder.

• pepsibro
              pepsibro commented
              Editing a comment
              These look amazing! I am finally back at my computer and can start to contribute in the coming days! Excited to see more coming studio shots and guide posts coming in!

I won't be playing around with the studio a lot because my main laptop died just before the game's release, so I'll have to wait until next month to buy a new one.

Anyway, I gave a try to the studio with my current toaster, and I must say that I have mixed feelings about it. On one hand, it's SBPR's Studio mk2, meaning I'm already used to its features and control. On the other and, we lost some features, such as the 3 light controls that I grew found of; the new lighting is great, but it would've been nice to at least a second light source.
            IK is still the same, but after having tried CM3D2's own IK (which offers way more control over body parts, fingers and toes included), this one feels quite lacking. I really wished they would improve it, or take PC's path.
            The odd thing is, they've changed some things regarding the IK system, because SBPR's saved IK poses won't load with HS's Studio.

The current studio also lack a variety of maps, animations and poses, but I guess everyone already mentioned it.

Spoiler

Comment

I have to agree with well, everyone else lol

Love the new graphics, especially the new lighting and how there's a visible source for it now, and the SBPR interface doesn't bother me. On the other hand I really miss the day and night cycles, there's to few maps and the worst for making regular scenes, stock animations, like sitting down, walking.... that's a pretty big deal IMO
              Well, and of course, obligatory pics lol Love this kimono

Spoiler

And I miss the better Sitri, so I tried to recreate her (thanks Illusion for including her hair!)

Spoiler

Comment

• akyryz
                akyryz commented
                Editing a comment
                the better version of Sitri is there already, i am pretty sure of this!!

wow so its basically an updated studio of SBPR

Spoiler

sigpic

Comment

A little something I whipped up using a girl I made for a friend:

Comment

A few shots of Freyja, dressed with the short Miko outfit (it looks great, by the way) :

Spoiler

Comment

• redorc
                    redorc commented
                    Editing a comment
                    First one is cute !
                Working...
                X