Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) STUDIO Picture Works

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) STUDIO Picture Works

Welcome to the Honey Studio Picture Works Thread!

Feel free to post any kind of picture related work you create using the HS Studio... Photoshoots, montages, comics, videos... creativity is the name of the game!
    If you see anything you like, please show your appreciation using the +like button or leaving a comment.
    Respect other people's works, be kind & polite and have fun.

POSTING ETIQUETTE

In order to keep this thread easy to navigate & scroll through
    PLEASE DO NOT POST HUGE PICTURES WITHOUT SPOILER TAGS
    PLEASE DO NOT POST LONG SHOOTS WITHOUT SPOILER TAGS
    Spoiler tags can be found in the advanced edit menu, first button from the right

Refrain from "Please share this character" spam. Stick to PM's and visitor messages for your requests.
    Refrain from bashing other member's work. Participation should be encouraged, not otherwise.

• Just a little experiment making Shantae, the half genie.

Comment

• Hello. I don't see a lot of people sharing videos here, so I thought I'd share mine.
    I make this little series of videos based on the anime series Sakura Trick. These videos usually consist of a scene taken straight from the show, which I recreate in the Studio as best as I can, and then it takes a sexual turn. I try to give context and continuity to what's going on, so it's not just a collection of sex animations.

Just a word of warning about content: Sakura Trick is a yuri anime, but my videos are NOT yuri. The characters have sex with men and there are elements of blackmail and NTR. So if you don't like that stuff, that's fine, just don't watch these.
    Each video is about 3~4 minutes long (well there's one that's like twice that long), 1080p with no sound. Filesizes are kinda big because I don't really know anything about video encoding. Sorry.

I currently have four episodes up with more on the way. Links to my folders in the spoiler below, they're the same so use the one you prefer:
    Spoiler

mediafire.com/folder/h7bupjy5512sd/NTRick
    mega.nz/#F!CMQ01aLZ!Dljzr_q0XPid6qCtvMSIpg

And here are some previews in the spoiler below. It's a bunch of heavy gifs, so beware:
    Spoiler

Comment

• CaptCeele
      CaptCeele commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome job! Cheers!

• mabsousa
      mabsousa commented
      Editing a comment
      Amazing job. Thank you for the share. How did you do that stuff with her tongue?

• Tinmake
      Tinmake commented
      Editing a comment
      mabsousa If you mean when I have tongue movement with an animation that's not supposed to have it, that's because the tongue actually belongs to a different character. I add a separate character to the scene and put them in an animation that has tongue movement, like anal licking or 69 or something (you can see the tongue movement with those animations if you set the girl's mouth pose to 35 and the guy's to 10, if you didn't know). Then I shrink this character down to scale 0.1 and use HSPE's advanced mode to find the tongue bone and increase the scale to 10, so now I have this normal sized tongue floating in front of a tiny character. I place this character inside the head of the character that's actually going to be in the scene, use HS Studio Addon's movement tracking function to make the tongue character's position follow the other character's head's movement, and fine tune the position of the tongue using HSPE again.

• The first new series I’ve started in a while–its name to be determined later–is a badass bunch of fruits and vegetables that sprouted, mutated, and fucked off into the world! Carrie’s a vibrant and lovely little carrot: a site for sore eyes, a feast for hungry bunnies, and no friend to vegans. NIGHTMERICA being awfully irradiated in so many places, Carrie is never short on friends to frolic in the fields. Resistance is fruitile!

Spoiler

Comment

• At some point I was going to turn my ManMobile Racing (gonna stick with that) into a neon-filled street racing thing, like the Fast and Furious movies in reverse, but the beach floats for tyres just didn't look the part. While I figure out more stuff I can use, I threw together this look at what The Man (kinda) chasing them down would look like.
      Spoiler

Scene file:

Comment

• Boomstick from a Broomstick

Spoiler

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170909235157771.png
Views:	1
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	5820406

Comment

• Took about 3 months, but I finally finished chapter 3! It was my biggest chapter in the old story, and dialogue has only padded it out further. I'm pretty proud of the end result.

For those who haven't seen my previous posts:

Spoiler
          Welcome to the the new and improved Zetan's Mansion comic! Don't expect anything riveting, plot-wise; I'm not telling some epic tale, just a small bit of drama with a lot of sex. Also note that I'm learning a lot as I go. Part of me wants to go back and keep fixing the old ones, but I know if I do that, I'll be in a constant state of revision and never actually post anything. This time around, I've decided to simply post one every time it is finished, regardless of how long it takes, so don't expect a super regular release schedule or anything.

To make things clear setting-wise, this story takes place in a modern world, with one big social difference: Monogamy is practically unheard of. I clarify this so you don't misinterpret someone's feelings; don't assume two people are "a couple" and things they do with others is "cheating." That said, most other taboos still exist, so having sex in a public place, for instance, is still something people might get surprised/nervous about.

Oh, also the world is filled with fantasy creatures. For some reason, people find that much easier to accept than a lack of monogamy. Off the top of my head, I know for sure the story will feature a half-gnome, an elf, a half-angel, a hellborn, some vampires, and some others.

If you have any questions/feedback, please let me know! Questions about the story/setting/characters are particularly welcome, I enjoy making things up about them. Feedback about my style/technique is also welcome, though please be kind; as I said, I'm still learning a lot.

Finally, a special thanks to all the mod creators who made this possible! I won't try to list them all (as I've almost certainly forgotten a few of the ones I'm using) but if anyone wants to know what mod I'm using for one thing or another, let me know and I'll try to dig it up. I'm also more than willing to share the characters if anyone would like them.

Previous posts:

I was trying to tell this story without words before. If you're curious about how much I've improved in the past 6 months, the old version is still hosted here:
          Spoiler

Finally, here's the new chapter. Hope you enjoy!

Spoiler

Comment

• Another batch of pictures, also contains some Before and After shots!

(Click on the pictures to view the full resolution version)
            Spoiler

Princess Chubby knows fully well that this will be too tight for Bernadette's breasts. : O

Nexa was so brave to have a tennis match with Mr. MC. Now he wants to show her his "Super Duper Ultra Mega L0Lz" Serve. What could possibly go wrong?
            Before:

After:

Why apply lotion onto yourself the normal way if you can do it in a more ... explosive fashion? ( ͡° ~ ͡° )
            Before:

After:

I created additional assets I need for my upcoming HS Project, one of them was a 3D Skyline. While building it, I somehow got a cyberpunk feeling, so why not have a cyberpunk picture?
            The huge, ominous megastructure towering over everything else in the background is Leonora's Home. : D

Here the original picture I used for the Pleasure-Tek Billboard.

Regards,
            Snooley

Comment

• Pondscum411
              Pondscum411 commented
              Editing a comment
              My God, Snooley! Is that a cyberpunk themed map?! I need that AND those futuristic vehicles! I hope to see that stuff released in the future.

Awesome shit you put together there, dude.

• saint1228
              saint1228 commented
              Editing a comment
              First scene, I thought that was a pizza next to their feet.

"That's a really bad place for a pie, they're gonna kick it off the boat."

• Time for a bit more random proto-shots from my WIP concepts...

Spoiler

And now for some NSFW stuff.
            Anthropomorphic aliens living on Earth in the future...
            Spoiler

Comment

• CaptCeele
              CaptCeele commented
              Editing a comment
              Are they human/alien hybrids? what if they're mutants, or they're girls who got cosmetical implants ?

Nevermind, nice pictures !

• Pondscum411
              Pondscum411 commented
              Editing a comment
              Capt.Ceele There's a chance I might just make them slicers (humans who got integrated with animal DNA/traits, etc). who've become commonplace in the populace over the last century. Also, credit goes to the creator of this awesomely made rabbit girl (Annie).

• Just sharing some shots...

Spoiler

Requiem enjoying her summer time.

Gretchen and Saya out for a night patrol.

Diana, who doesn't like being disturbed during her relaxing time.

Sara giving some service...

... while Athena has her own way of teasing.

More random stuff:
            Spoiler

Comment

• 13Raiden13
              13Raiden13 commented
              Editing a comment
              MelSorana can you please send me your girl Requiem plzzzzzz is just for personal use i really love her

• the GGSF "Guard Girls Space Forces" receive a emergency signal coming from the planet Auron, but they dont know that planet is infested by tentacles.

The drone MK-520 capture the moment when they are submitted by the aberrations

Spoiler

Uazcmpii

Comment

• croner
              croner commented
              Editing a comment
              13Raiden13 which one?

• 13Raiden13
              13Raiden13 commented
              Editing a comment
              croner all the tentacles mod you have, if you doesn't matter plz

• Mikke
              Mikke commented
              Editing a comment
              Now that's some spectacular work! And very clever use of studio items!

• "01000110 01110101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100001"

Crushing puny humans one pelvis at a time!

Spoiler

Comment

• shinki
              shinki commented
              Editing a comment
              Well that's a different take on what happened to Squall in Final Fantasy VIII. xD

• saint1228
              saint1228 commented
              Editing a comment
              You lost me there, I didn't play that one.

• Not my whole lineup, but this is basically just a swap with a few of my comic's characters in regular clothes.

Another proto-shot...

Comment

• Went back and tweaked the my previously submitted images. I think they look a hell of a lot better.
              Spoiler

Comment

• Back to hentai!!!!!

The Dragon Slayher!
                Spoiler

Comment

• "The Raging Demon... Its power is unequaled... It is not my fist but your past sins that will kill you... The more evil your past doings, the more painful your death..."
                  —Kuu to a Tree in the Jungle.

Spoiler

No post work btw, it's all in studio. xD

Comment

• MelSorana
                    MelSorana commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Great shot, I love the effect (and the reference)

• Snooley
                    Snooley commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Kuu working dat tree real good. Glorify the tree! : P
                    I wonder what object she's going to trash next ... ?
                Working...
                X