Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion and FAQ

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion and FAQ

Click image for larger version  Name:	47686573456.jpg Views:	1 Size:	327.1 KB ID:	5728239

Info
    • Name: Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)
    • Developer: Illusion
    • Release date: September 9, 2016
    • Web site: Honey♥Select Site
    Download:FAQ:Community-made content:Patch:Translation:Uncensor: Links:DLC:
    Last edited by Jacanton; 12-01-2017, 09:58 PM.

• How to use tentacles and FK please in Studio Neo. Thanks in advance.

Comment

• pingtoryan
      pingtoryan commented
      Editing a comment
      Once placed, select the tentacle on the workspace and check the ANIM tab. There should be a checkbox for FK - enable it and there should be FK nodes popping up all over the tentacle. Adjust them as you please.

As for the FK ball...do the same as tentacle, but you will get to spin one of the sticky end on it through the FK node. You can attach something onto that moving end (using the FK ball as parent) and you can move the attached object around the axis without that object itself's movement being altered...how is that useful? I'll just leave that to your imagination.

• HF hiccups Ooops!

Comment

• Thanks pingtoryan! I got how to manipulate the tentacle but on the FK ball.............still zilch.How do I parent it? Attaching it. Is there supposed to be a button to press to attach it?
      Last edited by Fenrir72; 03-12-2018, 05:52 AM.

Comment

• Hey guys, do anyone know a bikini pack, that have various tops and bottoms from normal size, to micro size? I mean i cant remember the name of that pack so I cant find it, lol.
        This bikini pack is pretty basic, it only have normal - small - micro size tops, also normal - small - micro size bottom, the important thing is they have open top and open bottom bikini, too.
        If anyone know the name of that pack, can you tell me the name please? Thank you very much!
        My Upload :
        First Girl Second Third Fourth Lastest

Comment

• Originally posted by Fenrir72 View Post
          Thanks pingtoryan! I got how to manipulate the tentacle but on the FK ball.............still zilch.How do I parent it? Attaching it. Is there supposed to be a button to press to attach it?
          The "parent" button on the workspace to the right. Hold Ctrl, choose the parent object (first object selected will be the parent), then choose the "child" objects. After you chose all the objects you need, hit the parent button. The objects will then merge in workspace and can be broken down. To separate, select the objects and use the "release" button next to the parent button.

To use the FK ball, try rotating its FK part to see the end that you are supposed to use, put desired object(s) on that end, make the FK ball parent and the objects child. Test by rotating the FK node of the ball. If you do it correctly the object you attached to the FK end should move along with the FK and not the ball itself.
          For our hearts are joined/I no longer fear anything/The strength and gentleness you have bestowed/Now I shall bestow them upon you this time!/
          Not going one step further/Embracing strongly the past/Draw the dreams/I shall no longer give in/Let us go meet it/To the future I want realized!

Comment

• Fenrir72
            Fenrir72 commented
            Editing a comment
            You have been a great help buddy! Got the darn thing to work! Many thanks!

• Originally posted by pingtoryan View Post

The "parent" button on the workspace to the right. Hold Ctrl, choose the parent object (first object selected will be the parent), then choose the "child" objects. After you chose all the objects you need, hit the parent button. The objects will then merge in workspace and can be broken down. To separate, select the objects and use the "release" button next to the parent button.

To use the FK ball, try rotating its FK part to see the end that you are supposed to use, put desired object(s) on that end, make the FK ball parent and the objects child. Test by rotating the FK node of the ball. If you do it correctly the object you attached to the FK end should move along with the FK and not the ball itself.
          Thanks! I'll do it right now and update you of my progress.

Comment

• I'm kinda curious how they will handle HS uncensor and if there's actually gonna be animated labia? That would be something unseen before in HS.

Comment

• I just reinstalled HS and something went wrong. Eye whites of characters are white as they should be but sides of those eyes are so red. What did i do wrong?

Comment

• Fenrir72
                Fenrir72 commented
                Editing a comment
                Start all over again bro. I suggest install everything unmoded then install the mods.

• MelSorana
                MelSorana commented
                Editing a comment
                As Fenrir72 said, reinstall everything without mod first, and see if it works.

Then install your desired mods in small batchs, while checking each time is nothing goes wrong.

• I can't find where to download DLC 1, 2, and the battle arena

please help

Comment

• MelSorana
                MelSorana commented
                Editing a comment
                The best answer we can provide is the same as the one in the 1st post, as sharing direct links to this kind of things is against the rules.

• Originally posted by bamfnasty View Post
              I can't find where to download DLC 1, 2, and the battle arena

please help
              The DLC and updates are borderline impossible to find these days unfortunately, I'm also late to the party and far as I can tell every link to DLC and majority of updates I can find is either dead or have been asked to be shut down by Fakku (probably to promote their officially licensed English version) soooo you have 3 options;

1. Keep playing your outdated free version as is.
              2. Get a Japanese VPN and buy the DLCs from Illusion directly.
              3. Buy the official English release and wait for the DLCs to be released and buy them.

Personally, I'm currently doing option 1, but I think I might be better off doing option 3 haha
              Last edited by KyonsMelancholy; 03-17-2018, 01:12 AM.

Comment

• I personally had nop troubles finding the DLCs, since I don't know if sharing the link is allowed feel free to PM me for it.

By far this is one of the best H game I played so far, of course something to do outside of banging the girls would have been nice.

Tried Play Home after this one and uninstalled it as quick as I downloaded it as the setting really disgusted me..

Comment

• KyonsMelancholy
                  KyonsMelancholy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  When did you get said DLCs though? unless you got them VERY recently (in the last month or so) it could be you got them before all the links got canned.

The main HoneySelect pastebin had links to the DLCs and updates but the owner was told to remove the DLC links by Fakku and every other link I found has the exact same problem, is dead or just doesn't download.

• Fenrir72
                  Fenrir72 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  My only complaint with PH is no preggy mod! As for the other DLCs, it's all gone now.

• Honestly, I've heard from someone a few months ago about them having no issues with Studio Neo, however as soon as they run the main game, then it crashes when you are trying to load into the H-Scene.

I myself am having this very same issue and I'm wondering if anyone has any resolve for this? I'm more a studio user anyhow, so doesn't detriment me, however it would be nice to be able to run the main game and not have it crash when loading into the H-Scenes.

Is it a possible mod that I may be using that's the culprit? Or something else?

If anyone has a remedy for this, that would be awesome.
                Last edited by BubBub; 03-26-2018, 11:04 PM.

Comment

• Fenrir72
                  Fenrir72 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You need to have the complete DLCs/updates. Mine occasionally crashes like 1 in 10 times. Typical for Illusion games.

• Having a lot of mods makes the game really slow to launch and prone to crash if you are doing anything else while it does. Unless you have enough room to spare on an SSD for a H game just be patienty

Comment

• Well, the english localization is out. Don't know if it's worth creating a new thread if there are compatibility issues between the versions.

Comment

• From the little info I could gather the female uncensor is bad and the male one is better (no telescoping), not sure if the game includes all DLCs tho.

Thus said it would be nice to see how the game was translated as the one from here is far from complete.

Comment

• Fenrir72
                      Fenrir72 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It might be using the Illusion base data so surprise. HF's modders are better! Lol!
                  Working...
                  X