Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion and FAQ

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion and FAQ

Click image for larger version  Name:	47686573456.jpg Views:	1 Size:	327.1 KB ID:	5728239

Info
    • Name: Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)
    • Developer: Illusion
    • Release date: September 9, 2016
    • Web site: Honey♥Select Site
    Download:FAQ:Community-made content:Patch:Translation:Uncensor: Links:DLC:
    Last edited by Jacanton; 12-01-2017, 09:58 PM.

• Hey guys, so I've been noticing some characters being posted on illusion booru using the wideslider mod, but it looks like they altered it to go further beyond the current limit. Does anyone know how to edit wideslider to change the limit?

Comment

• THENewguy1
      THENewguy1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Make a shortcut with these command line arguments. Example:
      "C:\illusion\HoneySelect\HoneySelect_64_WideSlider Patch.exe --slidermin=xxx --slidermax=xxx"

• Hi Folks, im somehow confused about this Game... I just Installed it 2 Days ago. Now i check for MODs & Stuff. And read about some Version's of the Game. Can someone tell me what Vers. I will have if i really got the latest Update Installed. My Install now is around 20.7GB - Ver. 1.11 and what is the difference between the (JP) DVD version and Honey Select Unlimited. ???
    Last edited by Player 1; 02-22-2019, 06:33 AM.

Comment

• I have somewhat a of a weird question/request.

So a lot of us use the excellent Roy12 character mods (like the DOA ones) and i've noticed that all of his character mods (atleast the ones i've used) have a different lip "animation" for when they suck dick. It looks good and more realistic (atleast to me).

I was wondering, is it possible to use that same lip animation/lip placement for say the girls that I personally create within Honey Select? Meaning my own unique girls that I make in the game. Though I love Roy12's mods I also really like my own characters too, but I would like them to suck dick the same way that his modded girls do.

Any helpful tips comments will be appreciated.

Comment

• diasflacog
      diasflacog commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you have a link to the mod? I checked the mods section of the forum but can't seem to find anything to change the lips blowjob animation.

• THENewguy1
      THENewguy1 commented
      Editing a comment
      No I don't, It is in the mod section somewhere. It is called dong and mouth morphs or something. I think it was made by Dr. FeelGood, not sure I got his name right but close enough.

• diasflacog
      diasflacog commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you I found the mod : )

However this mod isn't what i'm looking for. It does change the lips/mouth for the blowjobs, but it's not what I want it to be. I want my character to basically suck dick the same way the Roy12 characters do. That said thank you for being helpful.

I have one question though that maybe you can help answer. I plan on building a new PC (more like upgrade my mobo,ram,cpu) so I will install a fresh install of windows (format) is it possible to just save my Honey Select game folder (where all the game files are installed) on an external drive and then just copy and paste it onto my new fresh install of windows? I ask because I have a fully modded Honey Select and I wouldnt want to redo all the mods and stuff. It would just save me a lot of time.

• Hi,
    I was wondering if anyone knows of a panties mod where the panties would be hanging on leg during H-scenes?

Thanks

Comment

• Anyone can help me with a information? There is a way to mimic de FK monsters to a IK movement ? Like sex poses for example. I'm trying to give a movement for a FK monster, but the only thing I can do is attach the hole body of the monster.... that way, he keeps static... he moves but keeps static... I'm trying to keep the legs still, the pelvis moving and the arm moving too. But I can't attach each FK node to a Male bone IK and mimic the movements. It is possible do that ?
      This is a mad world.

Comment

• THENewguy1
        THENewguy1 commented
        Editing a comment
        The monster needs IK nodes to do what you want.

• Originally posted by Player 1 View Post
      Hi Folks, im somehow confused about this Game... I just Installed it 2 Days ago. Now i check for MODs & Stuff. And read about some Version's of the Game. Can someone tell me what Vers. I will have if i really got the latest Update Installed. ...
      Hi I'm new too.
      1) Can someone please tell where a list of versions are?
      2) And how to get Honey Select Unlimited to work with these mods?
      Im not sure if UNLIMITED is the newer or older version?

3) And I read that some mods need to be installed in a Play Club folder. What is that? I dont have it.

Playclub: if i recall correctly the playclub vr mod comes with the studio.exe working already and it's honey select that you have to rename. There should be PlayClubStudioVR.exe in the playclub mod.
      4) So if UNLIMITED is the new version, and OLD mods dont work with it, then can someone explain if theres any benefit to using UNLIMITED? Or should I install an old version (number?). Im using PC, not VR, if that matters. Thanks.

Comment

• THENewguy1
        THENewguy1 commented
        Editing a comment
        The Unlimited edition is the english release, it is not a patch version. The latest version is 1.2 for the Japanese release. Unlimited is currently at version 1.2.1.
        Last edited by THENewguy1; 03-26-2019, 12:21 AM. Reason: Correction.

• Hello everyone, any ideas on how to solve the problem of AppHangB1 in Honey Select? because when I enter the session to create your character man or woman, and especially in Scene H, the game freezes and crashes showing the error of apphangb1 at all times and in a very short time and always in random. P.D: Sorry, my english is not the best.

Comment

• THENewguy1
        THENewguy1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Does your system meet the requirments of the game? Hardware and software, VCredist20xx etc.

• Viper13
        Viper13 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi there, it could be a virus or a conflict with another program.
        Check with your antivirus program.
        Verify if there are conflicts with other programs running, close any programs that are running that you don't need at the time
        On cmd (system symbol) type "sfc /scannow" (without quotes) and hit enter to see if there are any problems.
        I have all the *.exe files from the game excluded from scanning on the antivirus, try that.
        Like THENewguy1 says, check if you computer meets the minimum requirements to run the game.
        Verify that you have the latest video and sound drivers. Also keep your system updated.
        Hope that helps!

• Does anyone know where I can find downloads of honey select unlimited and honey select unlimited extended for free? PM me with the links.

Comment

• StudioNeo has some extra animations that are fantastic... if anybody knows how I can export those animations into the normal honeyselect studio/game or playhome studio/game, that would be great

Comment

• THENewguy1
          THENewguy1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Maybe you could do that by making entries for them is the list files.

• NewFlaregater
          NewFlaregater commented
          Editing a comment
          I am interested to know the same! Anyone know how to do that?
          Last edited by NewFlaregater; 08-21-2019, 03:13 AM.

• I went to play with a girl who was supposed to be wearing the ruffle dress with no sweater which was made by belgar

but instead of the dress she's wearing a top called sleeveless hoodie II (naughty) It seems to have overwritten the original dress because I can't seem to find it. I've tried re-downloading the original dress but to no avail. I was wondering if you knew who made it and what the file name is so I can delete it. Can anyone help?

Comment

• Viper13
          Viper13 commented
          Editing a comment
          It seems like you have a conflict with slotID's for the clothes, download HSResolveMoreSlotID and check for conflicts, each clothing has a SlotID that identifies it by the game, if there are two equal SlotID's the system takes the first one and dismisses the other.
          Here's the link: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...ed-june-1-2019
          Last edited by Viper13; 07-05-2019, 06:02 PM.

• Im a novice at this sort of thing.

I have downloaded and added a few clothing mods, placing the mods into correct folders. But when I open the game and go to Custom Creator, the mods are not there.

Is there a step I am missing or a piece of software I dont have?

Some of the older ILLUSION games had Wizards that added mods, do I need one for Honey Select?

Comment

• Originally posted by lokislist View Post
        Im a novice at this sort of thing.

I have downloaded and added a few clothing mods, placing the mods into correct folders. But when I open the game and go to Custom Creator, the mods are not there.

Is there a step I am missing or a piece of software I dont have?

Some of the older ILLUSION games had Wizards that added mods, do I need one for Honey Select?
        You should really give this a read to get a better idea what mods you are missing: https://pastebin.com/Z9kkjDjT

Comment

• Hi! There's any section or forum to share HS Captures and disscus about characters, post pictures and all that stuff??

Comment

• Hi all!

Anyone know how to import Studio Neo pose and animation in the character editor?

Thanks!

Comment

• Hi everyone!

Recently I've been interested in BattleArena Mode, and wanted to make a few squads with my modded characters. Some of them were imported correctly to this mode, but others not. I don't know if it's a thing of some mods/plugins not working on this mode, but I was wondering if there's a posibility to import the most recent character mods to BattleArena. The fact is, for example, Roy12 mods were working quite fine and the characters uploaded at his website were imported correctly to BattleArena... but after some certain point, the next character releases stopped working, and every character mod (for example, Tekken 7 characters) werent working and their faces were like "default" ones. Any ideas?

Thank you ^^

Comment

Working...
            X