Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[RPG Maker VX Ace, 3DCG] Twin Descendants Series

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [RPG Maker VX Ace, 3DCG] Twin Descendants Series

Hey there! I'm back to making games again! If you don't know me, then here's a bit of back story:

A long way back, about eight years ago, I started my first game using RPG Maker entitled "Eternal Eclipse", which was a mix of horror, suspense and adult themes. Sadly it only ended on the first chapter, so I took some time off and came back with another title "Liberty - Heart of the Kingdom", which was my biggest project to date. I had fun doing it and many people are telling me how good and bad the game was. Then, things came up that interrupted me from working with HotK that I had to stop again. A few years after that, I decided to start working on an old project alongside HotK and rewrote a lot of things to make it presentable. So now, here I am with another title...or a series of titles to be exact.

I decided to make this thread as a central point for all of my games under the Twin Descendants series. The series consists of the Innocent Dream Collections and the Guilty Nightmare Collections. I plan to continue the series as far as I can, but if you want me to make more games or support the games you like, you can check out my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/fordwel

Innocent Dream Collections - Fantasy Seal
    Engine: RPG Maker VX Ace
    Current Version: 0.1 demo (released 3 March 2017)
    Download links:

Mediafire - http://www.mediafire.com/file/n7ackixxy6b85fl
    MEGA - https://mega.nz/#!nwlQzBAb!H5WQOf-VQ...lWFZQyDoUTG_tc

Synopsis:
    Shrine maidens are regarded with high respect across the world, for they are the sole connection between mortals and goddesses that govern the universe. However, one has gone astray and attempted to open the Dark Gate with the capacity to end all that exists. Thankfully, it was stopped by one man and has sworn to close all Dark Gates to protect the world. Hundreds of years pass, and the influence of shrine maidens as respectful emissaries began to dwindle and are now hunted, for the one that attempted to open a Dark Gate before was also a shrine maiden. Many have fled their lives and many have died by execution, and only a few remain today. Among those few are the residents of a small peaceful island village. Unfortunately, they have been suffering for a long time thanks to the sudden extremities of the winter season, by which the village may soon vanish if no action is taken. What is causing the season to become violent? Is it because of the imminent danger lying in the dark? Or is it something that everyone has overlooked?

Features:
    - day and night cycle affects event interactions
    - resources refresh randomly every day
    - images done using 3D Custom Girl
    - rich story filled with mystery
    - free to choose an ending (to be implemented)
    - dating with female characters and hanging out with male characters (to be implemented)
    - relationship bonuses and penalties (to be implemented)
    - automated and hassle-free combat (to be implemented)
    - wide variety of activities such as fishing, mining, woodcutting, trading and attending festivals (to be implemented)
    - birthday interactions with characters (to be implemented)

Notes:
    • In order to play, you must download and install the RPG Maker VX Ace RTP package, which you can get here: http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/...-time-packages
    • You need WinRAR or Winzip to extract the files to your desktop
    • The password is "hongfire-5775128" (without quotation marks)
    Feel free to drop a comment, suggestion, feedback or bug reports for any of the games available here.
    Last edited by ghwvjts; 04-10-2017, 05:18 AM.

The game's progress is going quite well after the release of the demo, so I've prepared a little surprise for everyone. Head over to the Patreon page for the details. I'll post again when I have another update.

Comment

Script 'Game_Interpreter' line 1411: NoMethodError occurred

undefined method 'lock_actor' for #<Game_Interpreter:0xbff83a8>

just after failing to teleport away...

good luck for your good work

Comment

im having the same error when the master tell him to run

Comment

Oops, sorry about that. I updated the links so now it should work to get past that error.

Also, the password has been changed. Please refer to the first post.

I'm also working on someone else's game, so this might not be updated for a while. But let me know what you think and if you find any bugs or errors, feel free to post them here.
          Last edited by ghwvjts; 04-10-2017, 05:29 AM.

Comment

Hi, i just find error right after i talk to winter goddes Yuki, the error says : "Script 'Game_Interpreter' Line 1411:RuntimeError Occurred.
            File Data/FantasySeal.txt does not exist."
            I hope you can fix it and Good Job on your Work

Comment

Sorry, i didn't figure out about putting attachment on post before, so i post the picture on this post instead.
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X