Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[Twine][HTML] Academy of Fetishes - An all-female text game with a school theme

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Twine][HTML] Academy of Fetishes - An all-female text game with a school theme

Click image for larger version

Name:	full_bridge.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	5801642

Academy of Fetishes is a text-based game you can play in the browser. You are the principal of Saint Mary's, a financially ruined all-female college. Fortunately, an anonymous benefactor offers to keep the school afloat so long as the students and teachers perform lewd acts.

When you start, the students and teachers are reluctant. But the longer you play, the more they break out of their shell and show you how twisted and perverted they really are.

If a kink exists, I want a scene of it in the game. But, I respect the fact that not everyone is into everything. That's why the game will progress down the path you want to take. Don't like Futanari? That's fine! There will be a tech tree of sorts and you can choose to avoid that path and still beat the game.

I'm just getting started so any and all feedback is appreciated. Let me know of your favorite fetish/fantasy and I'll see if I can put it in the game for you!

Here's my patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AcademyOfFetishes

You can play the game in your browser here

Its a nice game, though one term is mis-used in a way. Futanari are considered to have both sexes, but you use it for one with no female part at all (only male genatelia and anus).
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futanari

While i believe it is said that futanari as a word can be linked to the japanese varient meaning hermaphrodite, the two can be considered distictly diferent from each other because:
    Hermaphrodites are - Women with both sexes, also possesing testicals.
    Futanari are - Women with both sexes, but often lacking testicles, and often the penis replaces the clitoris in many of the futanari hentai media.
    **PS: Some futanari do have testicles btw, so its not unheard of.

Now i must admit i dont like the term Shemale, it is infact more slang for a woman who has a penis but no vagina, and i dont know the correct word for this situation that isnt bogged down in controversie, so i dont know what would be better.

That all aside, some of the "Futanari" scenes where the best in there so far in my opinion. Keep up the work, and ignore my comments if you wish.

Edit: for spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Erik198 View Post
      Its a nice game, though one term is mis-used in a way. Futanari are considered to have both sexes, but you use it for one with no female part at all (only male genatelia and anus).
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futanari
      Thanks for the info! I looked into it a lot and technically it works either way but it is ambiguous. I will try to use trans girl where possible in the future. Really glad you liked the scenes, too.

I made an update yesterday:
      • Now you can skip any scene early and go directly to your office. This is for people who get squicked by a scene and want to bail out, or people who are just bored by it (e.g., foot fetish isn't for you).
      • In the first PE class you can now bail out early. Instead of torturing Jesse, you give her a littletender loving care.
      • I rewrote a lot of the intro to fix a lot of logical issues. I also fixed a bunch of dialog that was written as if you were Ms. Darwin so that it is now written as if you're watching her react.
      • Now the MC is intro'd as female (or a male with a purse, but I think you would assume female).
      • Now you choose the transfer students at the week 2 intro instead of after the scavenger hunt game.
      • Fixed a bug in the Futanari Inspection scene. If you didn't want scrotum stimulation, you saw a pre-cum scene, even if you were trying to see ruined orgasms (did you just read that? WTF am I doing with my life?).

Comment

I think there should be an option to choose between playing the Principal (if you prefer to fantasize as the dominant), or playing in Ms. Darwin's role (if you prefer to play the victim, possibly with an opportunity to start a coup). I personally don't enjoy playing the asshole warden whose authority is absolute, so having this option at the start would be nice.

Comment

Okay, its text based, but theres no images?

Comment

There are images, but you need a live internet connection for it to load them.

Comment

Originally posted by ImVeryAngryItsNotButter View Post
              I think there should be an option to choose between playing the Principal (if you prefer to fantasize as the dominant), or playing in Ms. Darwin's role (if you prefer to play the victim, possibly with an opportunity to start a coup). I personally don't enjoy playing the asshole warden whose authority is absolute, so having this option at the start would be nice.
              I understand the appeal, but that feels like a game rewrite to me. I'd have to rewrite all the scenes to be in a different perspective and Ms. Darwin wouldn't know what's happening in the other classes. I can imagine creating a bonus scene(s) where you play as her, but it's a very large effort to give you this option throughout the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik198 View Post
                There are images, but you need a live internet connection for it to load them.
                The images are just placeholder art. I will commission good artwork when I gain enough support.

Comment

Working...
                X