Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Help! Having trouble with CM3D2 since redownloading & reinstalling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Having trouble with CM3D2 since redownloading & reinstalling

Hiya. Been a long while since I posted on here, but I feel I had to given the situation. So I had a crash recently & I was forced to do a full factory reset on my PC and fortunately I saved it. But certain things were lost, and that was CM3D2 itself. Over time, I downloaded everything & just now got everything installed. But unfortunately, I ran into this. Can anyone tell me what I did wrong & hopefully is there a way to fix it without having to reinstall all over again?
    Attached Files
    "I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it."

P.S. I also had this come up as well when Character Editor loaded.
    Attached Files
    "I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it."

Comment

I'm not too sure about that error message, but to fix your first problem just follow this description which I have ripped straight off a youtube comment section. Your problem should fall under #1 and #3, but if you have that problem like me there is a high chance you might have the other problems. Always remember to do a save of your files first.

Zlx
      I've experienced and fixed various bugs on my own and want to share the fixes for them to my fellow perv comrades.

IMPORTANT: Always backup the file you're deleting in case you want to revert back. Do NOT just outright delete them, copy/move them to a separate folder first!

*This is version 1.50 bugs and bug fixes*.
      Do not apply my fixes on earlier versions.

#1: When in maid creation screen, on your left side where all the buttons are you only see white background and black text. All textures are gone on buttons and button-background.

#2: Your Load, Save, Schedule, Maid Manager etc buttons are misplaced. Ex: Your Load button is the Schedule button.

#3: When in maid creation screen, your color palette is messed up completely, rendering it useless. The textures and buttons are wrongly placed and discolored and unsynced from it's real position.

#4: When doing the Yotogi (The sex), When you choose your category and your sex position icons are all squeezed into one single button, showing some errors in the console (something about not being attached to an action). If you try and use those positions your game crashes.

#5: When going into Schedule and choosing their activities, the icons are weird and missing texture.

#6: When in shop, your buttons to buy and try etc are not working properly.

#1: To fix this, go to CM3D2/UnityInjector/Config/Assets and then write in your search bar "AtlasSceneEdit.png" and delete them all. It's simply a edited overlay, by removing it the game will use the original files without this edited overlay. So when you're in maid creation you will now be able to see your buttons with color etc.

#2: To fix this one, these two files you need to replace. "AtlasCommon2.png" and "AtlasSceneDaily.png". They are located in your "CM3D2/UnityInjector/Config/Assets/Translation". Either google after these two files n see if anyone else has uploaded them fixed, or fix them yourself in photoshop. Remember what the buttons do in the game and then place the correct translated button over the wrong button in photoshop. Yeah it's a hassle and I'm too lazy to upload mine

#3: Delete your "AtlasColorPalette.png" in "CM3D2/UnityInjector/Config/Assets/Translation". You will gain a color palette with it's textures, buttons and all of it's usefulness, but you will lose the translation for "Color" and "Shadow" buttons. Just two buttons, worth it.

#4: Go to "CM3D2/UnityInjector/Config/Textures/" and delete all of the sex position icons you see there. The buttons should now show normally and should function normally again when you do the sex.

#5: You need to delete the same file as #1. You need to delete all of the AtlasSceneEdit.png's. Follow #1's instructions and your schedule should now have it's normal texture.

#6: Inside your "CM3D2/UnityInjector/Config/Assets/Translation" look for "AtlasSceneShop.png" and if it only has 3 buttons on that image, delete it.

If any of the fixes didn't work, revert your original files back into the game.
      Remember that whenever you use HF patcher, all of these files will be restored and you have to re-do the steps you experience.
      The easiest fix for this is to backup your now edited config folder with all of the changes you now have made so you don't have to re-do them all.
      But it is important that you do use the HF patcher so you get the translation into the game. HF patcher works, just that it's not intended for 1.50. Hence why all of these bugs.

Comment

Working...
      X