Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

League of Corruption [Mindcontrol, Corruption, LoL parody, FxF, FxM, RPG Maker]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Corruption [Mindcontrol, Corruption, LoL parody, FxF, FxM, RPG Maker]

Hey guys! I’m Mike from Yeehaw games and want to present our project - League of Corruption. It’s a sexy parody of the popular game League of Legends, about a young summoner in a tough situation. LoC offers funny gameplay with a lot of humor and easter eggs pieced together with help of well-known RPG Maker.

Check out our Patreon page and download the demo from Google disk

We focused on several female League of Legends champions to implement in our project and will make a poll later to decide which extra characters you’ll get in the later updates. For the start, you can get Ashe, Nidalee (yesh with maid outfit) and Ahri (coming in the close future with her Japanese flavor). There are plans for other heroes too but we don’t want to just throw them in the game without character development.

The game has mind control/corruption plus affection system. So, different playthroughs will open up various events, scenes, and endings depending on your action and stats with girls. This way we hope to prepare some nice surprises like girl interaction – from fighting among themselves to a harem-like ending.

Thanks for checking LoC out and have fun!
    Last edited by Yeehaw Games; 10-13-2017, 04:01 AM.

I was putting final touches on the Saturday’s update and suddenly an idea popped up. Dialogues in sex scenes can use some non-verbal details like feelings and emotions aside from basics of what goes where. What do you think guys?

I created a poll to see what players prefer – you can participate here. If results will be towards additional lines, we can implement them right in Saturday’s update.

Comment

Update 0.0.5 is ready and up for download. Following Vox Populi (84% Yes answers in the poll), we spiced up sex scenes with additional text lines. Give the new version a try and share what you think – depending on the feedback we can adopt this new style and change the demo.

Download it here

In this update, you will attend a nice evening with high society guests, enjoy a ride in a good company and even visit a concert of a famous singer M. Jackson. After such an active evening your last stop will be an intimate meeting with Nidalee.

Also, we implemented the quest journal system, so no more memorizing who ordered what from you. There is a bunch of secondary quests to accompany it. We’ll post future plans on the next Monday.

Comment

It’s time to talk about October’s development plans: updated demo and the upcoming 0.1 version. Let’s start with the demo – Patreon’s poll definitely shows that LoC’s players want the additional lines for the sex scenes. I’ll upload a new version of the demo on this week, so you can check it out and give your opinion and other feedback.

Now about the 0.1 version. It will be easier to present planned changes as a list:

• Advancement of the main quest line with the new party member – Ahri in all her fluffiness.
        • At least 2 new sex scenes. I can’t guarantee the third one (which planned to have 2 girls in action at the same time) but will try to complete it in time to release the 0.1 version.
        • 2 new big zones and a dungeon to explore with their own tracks.
        • Corruption and affection systems implementation with the first choices and consequences.
        • Fresh secondary quests, including castle improvement and skill enhancement types. The guest log will have separate entries for each of them, so players will be able to use filters.
        • Sleep mechanic to restore the party to full health. It will be available in the castle and various inns.
        • New skills for all party members.
        • Swapping some of the standard tiles for enhanced and reworked versions.
        • Some lore backdrop about the thing in the orb.

Comment

We are releasing the modified version of the demo package so our players can try out the new approach to sex scenes. The fresh 0.0.5b update for patrons has it too.

I would like to you to take a small (less than five minutes) survey to show your thoughts on the new sex scenes narrative. Thanks for checking it out, your feedback greatly helps us to improve!

Meanwhile, we’ll be preparing the 0.1 update as the art started to arrive
          Last edited by Yeehaw Games; 10-11-2017, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Hi, guys. I want to talk about changes to the reward/tier system.

Let’s start with the reasons for such a change. This is my first Patreon campaign and while I tried to present the game as best as I could, yet it didn’t work out well. Such outcome could be caused by two major factors: tiers are priced too high and LoC is not interesting or good enough to be supported in comparison to other projects.

By lowering all tiers except the last one I’ll be able to pinpoint the problem and work further with gathered results. To be completely clear, the new lineup of rewards will be 1$ - 5$ – 10$ - 15$. Also, all releases will be available for free after 2 weeks from the release for patrons.

So it’ll be like this: November 1st – 15$ tier patrons get links for download, November 5th same for the 10$ tier, November 8th same for 5$ tier and finally November 22nd – public release of the same update. This is just an example and exact dates can vary from one release to another but will follow the same schedule.

The 0.0.5 version will be available for public access October 22nd.

Comment

Working...
            X