Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[Illusion] PlayHome (プレイホーム) - Discussion and FAQ

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Illusion] PlayHome (プレイホーム) - Discussion and FAQ

Click image for larger version  Name:	5674567325.jpg Views:	1 Size:	566.1 KB ID:	5830724

InfoDownload:Modders Club ThreadCommunity-made content:Cheats:Translations:Uncensor:Links:
    Last edited by Jacanton; 02-10-2018, 10:04 PM.

• Pls help me found uncensor for x32

Comment

• Can someone please tell me where this guy gets his mods?

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCno...zehJ0ENWOX9V6w

Personal Site: https://play3d.blog.fc2.com/

There are more than a few I want to download, but have no idea where to find them.

Please and thank-you if anyone can point me in the right direction.

Comment

• THENewguy1
        THENewguy1 commented
        Editing a comment
        That content has not been shared it seems.

Also I don't think those are mods but rather he has made his own little thing using PlayHome's assets.

• VR.

Got an oculus go, works great.... except the controls... since it only has 1 controller.

Anybody tried playing in vr with an xbox one controller connected?

Or is there a way to force 'seated mode' in vr?

Comment

• Hi, I have a problem with studio, when I add many characters the frames go down and the use of the cpu and gpu also goes down. I think it's caused not having enough ram memory, but I'm not sure. I hope you can help me. Sorry for my bad English, I use an online translator.
        Attached Files

Comment

• I need to find these characteres, especially the one on the left, it's for a job at school
          Last edited by apolion; 06-24-2019, 08:24 PM.

Comment

• Why low resolution PH Studio?

Comment

• THENewguy1
              THENewguy1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Because you set it that way? What are you asking?

• Okay guys im sorry if my problem is trivial for anyone but it makes my game unplayable.
            I install the game I got on torrents, then I paste folders from "playhome_02_plus_1020ans_all" from pastebin and then "phomeex_01_plus_0223".
            Then I use IPA and patch the game, then I start. Everything is ok, but when I start the H scene all I observe is this:

(i wanted to upload a picture but I cant seem to have "permission" to do that so Ill post a link)
            https://imgur.com/a/w766AsY

What is the problem? The game works after the first patch (which makes game to 1.3) but then the uncensors dont work, which makes the game basically unplayable.
            After updating to 1.4 this crap happens... the character customisation and the cutscenes after starting the game works good, only the most important part of the game is broken.

What do I do wrong? What is the solution?
            Thanks in advance guys.

Comment

• Excuse this newb for asking. Maybe I'm late to this party, but can anyone tell me about the first-person point of view mod?

I'm using the Flashbang builds for both HoneySelect and PlayHome.

In HoneySelect hitting the 'P' or the 'O' Keys would result in the camera turning to a first person perspective, and it does so without issue.

In PlayHome, the modding community attempted to add similiar functionality. Pressing the 'P' or 'O' keys attempts to shift the camera to first person perspective, but the coordinates are obviously off and flawed. Without a configuration file to adapt the camera being readily apparent, this presently makes me want to know the exact details behind the First Person Point of View modification for PlayHome.

Is there a repository where I can find, inspect, and potentially correct the code?

Is there a configuration file that I may have missed?

Does the POV mod make certain assumptions about your character (dependencies, or assumes the character height is x that some other mod may be conflicting)?

Thank you. I suspect the mod responsible is within the PH_Gamechanger_v0.5.dll, and I want to know where I can find it's repository or any other sort of configuration documentation that may enable me to fix the First Person PoV mod.

Comment

Working...
              X