Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

The Superior Poser: Honey Select, PlayHome, or Other?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Superior Poser: Honey Select, PlayHome, or Other?

Greetings! Long time lurker, first time poster.

I've been utilizing Honey Select and its lovely suite of mods to produce CG sets and short videos of mine and my husband's roleplaying characters, as a gift for Christmas. It seems to me, though, that much of the modding focus has moved over to PlayHome, being the shiniest new toy. What are your opinions on the best game from a posing standpoint? Not having played PlayHome yet, how are its selection of "non-rapey" poses, and are they comparable to the selection in Honey Select? I've been pleased with the MovieMaker mod for Honey Select, but how are camera controls for PlayHome? Also, is there any importing of HS characters over to PH, or will I be rebuilding my cast?

Any input would be much appreciated!

PlayHome Studio will only be released late January next year, so it's still undisputedly HS. Even then, it is still not clear of what it is capable of, and HS Studio being fully developed and fully supported by the myriad of mods available, it is still uncertain which is to be the better one.

PlayHome has practically zero non-rape poses unless SBPR/HS ports are going to be a thing in PH Studio.

There are no changes in camera controls from HS to PH.

You can use HS cards as they are in PH but not the other way around. You will also need to make some corrections over in PH as not everything translate properly in there (e.g. my HS girls tend to have darker skins, somewhat messed up hair color, and significantly smaller nipples when directly used in PH). Practically, you can just create in HS and correct them in PH when you want to use them there.
    For our hearts are joined/I no longer fear anything/The strength and gentleness you have bestowed/Now I shall bestow them upon you this time!/
    Not going one step further/Embracing strongly the past/Draw the dreams/I shall no longer give in/Let us go meet it/To the future I want realized!

Comment

HS StudioNeo with Plugins and mods can have such a good render, you don't need to wait for playhome studio
      Q.Q

Comment

Ahh, hadn't realized PlayHome Studio wasn't actually out yet! Yeah, I'll happily stick with HS for now. Thanks so much for the input!

Comment

Working...
        X