Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[TOFU SOFT] 狐姫 / Kitsunehime

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [TOFU SOFT] 狐姫 / Kitsunehime

Click image for larger version  Name:	Hyoushi_mini2-1024x723.jpg Views:	1 Size:	418.1 KB ID:	5891250

狐姫 / Kitsunehime

Developer: TOFU SOFT
    Release Date: 2018 / 04 / 27
    Content: Spend some time with a loli foxgirl in a public bathhouse.
    Store Links: DLsite / DMM

This game had piqued my interest more about two years ago when the developer first announced it. Aside from a cute foxgirl in a bathhouse, it features quite a bit of clothing customization. You can find some demo videos in the latest blogpost.

Mods

Translation
    You only need one of these.
    Last edited by Asuhariet; 05-18-2018, 01:09 PM.
    (`・ω・´)キリッ

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSmEyakV4AADBcA.jpg-large.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	126.6 KB
ID:	5922184
    He said the public demo version would be released for 2 months since the special demo version be released.finally,I don't see the public demo version news in his twitter and in his website at all.He said the consume version would be released in March,may be it will not be came.may be he is in trouble now so he doesn't say anything about this game now.

Comment

I was worried since there hasn't been any info ever since new years, but the creator finally posted a release date (27th of April) and a PV.

Aside from Insult Order, this seems to be the second "must buy" game this year.
      Last edited by Asuhariet; 03-31-2018, 08:23 AM.
      (`・ω・´)キリッ

Comment

public demo version for about two weeks,I hope that he would not kidding us again

Comment

the public demo version have been released.
          Last edited by Mimosa123456; 04-14-2018, 08:30 AM.

Comment

same release date with the illusion new game ? man, they got big balls to compete with illusion lol

Image removed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mimosa123456 View Post
              the public demo version have been released.
              Thanks for the heads up, I've added a link to the op.

Originally posted by ingrams View Post
              same release date with the illusion new game ? man, they got big balls to compete with illusion lol
              I somehow doubt a small indie developer that sells games for 1-2k JPY cares much about or thinks about competing with Illusion.
              (`・ω・´)キリッ

Comment

I've removed the mosaics in the trial if somebody wants that. Still blocks the depth of field shader a bit around the penis, but hey, better than pixels.
                The archive contains a xdelta patch. Extract the files into "KitsuneHime_Taikenban_Data" and run "apply_patch.bat". Original file is backed up and you can delete everything you extracted afterwards.
                Didn't want to upload the 620 MB assets file I edited for this. Have fun.

Name:	decen01.jpg
Size:	106.6 KB
ID:	5983061Click image for larger version

Name:	decen02.jpg
Size:	110.4 KB
ID:	5983062Click image for larger version

Name:	decen03.jpg
Size:	120.2 KB
ID:	5983063

Also tried to use the VRGIN template on this. It manages to display the scene in VR with a few glitches, but every other functionality is broken, so not really usable as is. I'll let smarter people figure out what needs fixing there.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Asuhariet
                  Asuhariet commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Many thanks!
                  I was looking into the Assembly when the demo came out, but didn't find any mosaic functionality there, so I figured it was baked directly into the models.
                  Out of curiosity, what tool did you use to edit the models/materials?

• Blubbeh
                  Blubbeh commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I've used Unity Asset Bundle Extractor to edit the materials using the mosaic shader, making their cell size as tiny as possible. I also looked into editing the shader itself, but it seems like they're not stored in a easily readable form in current Unity versions anymore (may be wrong there, but I certainly got readable HLSL on other games before, so eh).
                  sharedassets0.assets contains 14 mosaic materials, all starting with "Mozaic-".

The Bundle Extractor seems to have a patching tool on it's own... I could've probably used that instead of xdelta thinking about it.

Oh there are also a couple of text resources which I've successfully run Google Translate over. It's only the scenario dialog, though, and well... the quality you'd expect. Good enough on voiced lines where my japanese "knowledge" can make the real meaning out.

With that being said, there probably are nicer ways to do these things, like the stuff the real experts here did on other games with live patching, etc. My C# skills and Unity knowledge (let alone modding it) are not up for that stuff.
                  With that being said, the majority of the game code seems to be made with PlayMaker. I have no clue how to get hold of the code generated by that. That's also why the assembly is fairly uninteresting.

Name:	QQ截图20180421123958.jpg
Size:	328.8 KB
ID:	5984029
                UITranslation is working fine

Comment

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	207.7 KB
ID:	5984153

Name:	1.jpg
Size:	270.3 KB
ID:	5984154
                  Blubbeh desmosaic for the penis in unusual way,waiting for somebody to share a better way

Comment

Figured out a better way to get rid of the mosaic. Works perfectly.

Name:	decen04.jpg
Size:	116.4 KB
ID:	5985048

This time I've disabled the MeshRenderers on the "*Pixelate*" Game Objects.
                    The new patch modifies the file "level0" instead. Instructions are the same as before otherwise.

Kinda excited for the full release now. Spent too much time looking at this.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Mimosa123456
                      Mimosa123456 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I find disable the MeshRenderers do not work on other game,so I also disable the GameObjects.

• Blubbeh
                      Blubbeh commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'm not sure if disabling GameObjects on would do anything here. The entire game is in a single scene file, so I'd imagine the code disables and enables them on demand. Based on this thought I didn't try that. Not that it matters as long as it doesn't get rendered.

Game is out, here's demosaic for the full version.
                    PathIDs changed a little, otherwise it's been done the same way as before.
                    Extract the contents into "KitsuneHime_Data" and run "apply_patch.bat". All new files can be deleted again afterwards.

I've also included a UABE Mod Installer Package variant of it (the .emip), in case the binary diff does stop working when modifying the game file for other purposes. You can use it with the Unity Asset Bundle Extractor in that case. I've chosen not to use its standalone installer since the generated file asks for admin rights for no good reason.
                    Note that this will most likely not help if the game gets updated, however.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Asuhariet
                      Asuhariet commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Ah, you beat me by a few minutes; I was about to post a similar demosaic that I managed to create thanks to your hints. Took a bit to figure out how to modify the MeshRenderers with UABE, but after that was done your method worked like a charm. Thanks!

Name:	QQ截图20180421123958.jpg
Size:	328.8 KB
ID:	5984029
                    UITranslation is working fine
                    Hi, can you tell me how to translate it? I looked around about the UI Translation but I only find the post about Illusion and other most famous game, and have no idea what I should do .

Comment

Originally posted by Mallric View Post

Hi, can you tell me how to translate it? I looked around about the UI Translation but I only find the post about Illusion and other most famous game, and have no idea what I should do .
                      The UITranslation for the Kitsunehime,if you want to translate it,just use it.

UITranslation.rar

Comment

The UITranslation for the Kitsunehime,if you want to translate it,just use it.

[ATTACH]n5991677[/ATTACH]
                        Thank you very much Mate

Comment

Working...
                        X