Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Illusion's Next Game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illusion's Next Game?

What do you think we will see next? I just hope for a Artificial Academy 3 that works with Windows 10. Miss playing 2-darn M$.
    Hoping its not a Sexy Beach or rape themed game too. But its Illusion after all!

• Has anyone figured out character status options? It seems there is favourites and dislikes tab where you can change stuff like whether character likes spicy food or not but I'm confused about the H tab, does it concern sexual preferences or an actual expierience?

Comment

• The CharMaker-Trail was programed in Unity3d so the game will be run on PCs with W10, i think.
      btw. I found an interesting class in the source of the free Trail:
      public class TentacleControl : MonoBehaviour
      {
      ... how will illusion use it?
      Tools: 3ds Max, MotionBuilder, AutoCAD Architecture, Autodesk FBX Converter, makehuman, VS, Unity3d, SB3UtilityGUI

Comment

• hopefully it is not the classic harem but there is also the possibility to play as a girl or a boy.

Comment

• Dr Yoshi
          Dr Yoshi commented
          Editing a comment
          Nope, the protagonist is the only male student in the school (it's an all-girls academy, BTW) and you can't control any of the other characters. There's no yuri and no relationship-building between the girls.

• Originally posted by NSwat View Post
        The CharMaker-Trail was programed in Unity3d so the game will be run on PCs with W10, i think.
        btw. I found an interesting class in the source of the free Trail:
        public class TentacleControl : MonoBehaviour
        {
        ... how will illusion use it?
        Code spaghetti. Illusion devs got vomit on their sweaters already. Half of the stuff you'll find in the decompiled binaries are dead code that isn't used anywhere, but wasn't cleaned up. You have to check if it's actually being called in gameplay-relevant classes.

Here, the tentacle stuff is probably a remnant from SBPR (IIRC, it was used by the ivy vines) : the class is never instantiated in the current project. It's the same for most of the classes related to weapon-handling, minimap display and dungeon navigation.

This is the reason why I can't conclude on the AI pathfinding : I know it's used for the girl to follow you when you hold hand with her, and during their activities (ie. moving to a certain point in the room), but I couldn't find anything more than that.

Comment

• Tentacles were used in HS Party as well...albeit in one animation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In KK Maker, Using male shirt on girls completely hide their breasts no matter how big...weird.

Although, if man's shirt is a separate article...the possibility that one can finally be shirt on/pants off and vice versa (for male)...
          Last edited by pingtoryan; 02-10-2018, 07:56 AM.
          For our hearts are joined/I no longer fear anything/The strength and gentleness you have bestowed/Now I shall bestow them upon you this time!/
          Not going one step further/Embracing strongly the past/Draw the dreams/I shall no longer give in/Let us go meet it/To the future I want realized!

Comment

• Koikatu (at the time for now) = AA2 & LoveDeath-like gameplay + a better graphic compare to Secrosphere (or maybe similar because I don't find much of a difference between those two)

Comment

• Wait, which is it? The girls interact with each other or no? If they don't, what a step in the wrong direction.

Comment

• Is this game getting it's own thread soon so we can keep up to date with mods, DLC, releases, translations, etc?
                Last edited by Kuzai; 02-10-2018, 04:07 PM.
                I know I won't get addicted to drugs and alcohol because I'm a quitter

Comment

• Where do I go to change the character's sexuality?

Comment

• So I tried the maker and it's pretty neat, I wanted the girls to look less chibi so I did my best on editing that.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	kuzai moi.png
Views:	1
Size:	288.6 KB
ID:	5921104
                    Also the male character maker is not out yet so I improvised until I can make actual male characters.

Name:	james.png
Size:	275.0 KB
ID:	5921105

Comment

• Kuzai, could I have the card for that boy (female), please?

Comment

• I will not be able to install the trial maker for some time. I am curious about breast customization. How many different sliders are there, and what for?

Comment

• Squidbit
                          Squidbit commented
                          Editing a comment
                          There's a lot of sliders, but I can't make a decent looking pair of tits with them

• Originally posted by Z0N13 View Post
                        Kuzai, could I have the card for that boy (female), please?

Name:	Koikatu_F_20180209121038452.png
Size:	113.0 KB
ID:	5922097

This is how you send it right?

Comment

• From the site of Illusion we read that there will also be a Studio, we hope it is good.

Comment

• Just out of curiosity, how do they fit all that information now in a PNG image file? (the card that is)

Comment

Working...
                            X