Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[Illusion] koikatu (コイカツ!) - Discussion and FAQ.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Illusion] koikatu (コイカツ!) - Discussion and FAQ.

Click image for larger version  Name:	mainImage.jpg Views:	1 Size:	85.6 KB ID:	5921854

Info:
    HF Patch:
    Translations:
    Uncensors:
    Related Hongfire Threads:
    Modding:
    Cheats:
    Useffull links:
    Where buy it:
    Preview:
    Spoiler
    Click image for larger version  Name:	1.PNG Views:	1 Size:	135.4 KB ID:	5921250

Click image for larger version  Name:	2.PNG Views:	1 Size:	80.1 KB ID:	5921251

Click image for larger version  Name:	3 - 1.PNG Views:	1 Size:	91.4 KB ID:	5921252

Click image for larger version  Name:	3 - 2.PNG Views:	1 Size:	97.7 KB ID:	5921253

Click image for larger version  Name:	5.PNG Views:	1 Size:	85.0 KB ID:	5921254

Click image for larger version  Name:	6.PNG Views:	1 Size:	112.2 KB ID:	5921255

Click image for larger version  Name:	7.PNG Views:	1 Size:	168.5 KB ID:	5921256

Click image for larger version  Name:	8.PNG Views:	1 Size:	560.2 KB ID:	5921257

Click image for larger version  Name:	9.PNG Views:	1 Size:	489.1 KB ID:	5921258

Click image for larger version  Name:	10.PNG Views:	1 Size:	104.2 KB ID:	5921259

Frequently Asked Questions.
    Spoiler

[Gameplay]

Q: How I save my game?
    A: The first button in your room menu.

Q: What are those three bars (Green, blue, pink) in the right upper corner?
    A: These are your stats; Physical condition, intelligence and sexual experience, you can rise every one doing activities around the school.

Q: How I fill the hearth bar and the H bar aside of the girl portrait?
    A: When you interact with them, the second option (The ear icon) in your interactions rise the heart bar by asking questions, the H bar increse when you touch her or talk about sex. Depending on your relationship with the girl touch her or talk about sex can make decrease both bars.

[Sex Scenes]

Q: How works the sex interface?
    A: [Explanation about the H interface]

Q: How I remove the main character clothes?
    A: With the key "V" and also in the option menu.

Q: I can't have anal sex, have sex witout condom or exit the first sex escene.
    A: You need to do what the exclamation icon in the left bottom corner say, first caress until orgasm, second blowjob or handjob until cum and third having sex and cumming inside (You can't remove the condom so this DON'T MAKE GODDAMN SENSE but whatever). After this you can exit the scene.

Q: How I unlock more sex positions?
    A: Having sex with the girls and filling the cirlcles at the end of the sex scene. When you unlock one postion, that postion will be avalible for all the girls.

Q: What are those cirlcles after having sex?
    A: Those are the experience of the girl, breast caress, butt caress, etc., every one rise doing the respective sex interactions. [Translation for each one]

Q: I can impregnate the girls?
    A: No, the risky days are just for more dialogues.

Q: I can't raise the romance with the teachers or the girls of the main story.
    A: For those girls you need talk with them in events, when the star icon appear in the map, after complete all their respective events you can have sex with them.

Q: How I change between fingers and tongue during the caress?
    A: With the mouse wheel. You can cares three places with both hands and the tongue combine.

Q: How I use the studio?
    A: [Very basic tutorial incoming]
    Last edited by Jacanton; 08-02-2018, 04:04 PM.

Well, since you seem capable, you could just make a yuri mod if not presented in game.

Comment

• Jacanton
      Jacanton commented
      Editing a comment
      I manage a yuri comunity, I had a lot of work related with yuri, if this game is not pure-yuri, (An option to create plays with only girls and their respective interactions without any male (Like AA2)) I just can't work with this game, because we had a lot of things to do related with yuri, mangas, animes, games, etc. Yuri mods are not avalible for us to support one game.

Don't worry, sure a lot of people will be glad to run the main thread or do an HF Patch if this game is good enough~

welp i guess it is close enough to AA3

looks really interesting and glad it doesnt look like its got any recycled assets from last games
    hope its gon be good

Comment

Finally, Something with a Proper Storyline. Although it just a simple Story.

Hero Lives alone Due to Parents Overseas Job. Aunt who is the Chairman of the School decides to Enroll him into her School with 100% all Girls.

God damnit... I Hate this kind of Convenient Shit Plot. But it still beats Playhome by a Far Margin.

Comment

• Jacanton
        Jacanton commented
        Editing a comment
        And at least this game have some gameplay this time~

• awesomeguy247
        awesomeguy247 commented
        Editing a comment
        It's more like Shomin Sample if you actually watch the anime.

• Ras Alaghe
        Ras Alaghe commented
        Editing a comment
        It also reminds me of "Princess Evangile". But I'm looking forward to that "gameplay", too. Let's cross fingers...

There is VR planned for after the release, i wonder if a VR mod is gonna come first, maybe with the chara maker itself like with honey select
      How hard would it be to implement such a mod? is it possible to reuse the old one with a few modifications or does it require a complete rework?

Comment

Originally posted by The Jackel View Post
        welp i guess it is close enough to AA3

looks really interesting and glad it doesnt look like its got any recycled assets from last games
        hope its gon be good
        It has some reused resources(some shoes and skirts), but that's quite fair.

And it's reusing the whole character making system. But at least this time they gave it some updates.

By the way, am I the only one has this problem? See the ribbon in the image below, the position just isn't right. And it disappears after second load.

And there is another problem. Hair color can't set to light gray. It just got bluish.

Spoiler
        Click image for larger version  Name:	ribbons.jpg Views:	1 Size:	560.7 KB ID:	5921789

Last edited by Kubikiri; 02-11-2018, 09:49 AM.

Comment

• littbk
          littbk commented
          Editing a comment
          How you make screenshot in this quality? :s

• ThornPusher
          ThornPusher commented
          Editing a comment
          Bell ring from AA2 and some Honey Select bgm were reused here, other than that I haven't noticed.

I can't download the maker, I have an web browser with Jap Proxy and Tor with Jap location, but the site for the demo just block the download.
        Any solution?, I want download the maker to upload in my Mediafire account.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacanton View Post
          I can't download the maker, I have an web browser with Jap Proxy and Tor with Jap location, but the site for the demo just block the download.
          Dr. Yoshi posted the trial on AnimeSharing's Koikatsu thread through Mega.

Edit

Also, If others aren't happy with the default shadowing like I was, this is for you

Spoiler

Just for future reference for others, the very first drop down menu on the config page changes the shadows.

Last edited by 中出し; 02-11-2018, 11:33 AM.

Check out my Custom AA2 Background Music too!

中出し (なかだし・Nakadashi)

Comment

• Jacanton
            Jacanton commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh, ok, thanks~
            I'm gonna put the link to the Anime Sharing thread instead~

Originally posted by Jacanton View Post
          There's a MEGA link for the trial in the discussion for the game on AS. I'd post the MEGA link, but I don't know if it's against the rules or not.

Comment

• Jacanton
            Jacanton commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, I noticed the AS thread.

And as far as I know, posting free content from games isn't against the rules, the Custom Maid 3D 2 Thread had a lot of links with the patchs and free DLC. Things like payment DLCs or Repacks of any erogre from an store are against the rules.

In case if you wondering what コイカツ! means, it's a pun for 恋活 (pronounce as koikatsu), which means "love life".

Specs:

- Win 7/8.1/10 (64-bit only)
          - 4th generation Core i3 or higher (recommended 4th generation Core i5 or higher)
          - 4GB RAM (recommended 8GB RAM)
          - 1GB VRAM (recommended 2GB VRAM)
          Last edited by awesomeguy247; 02-11-2018, 12:58 PM.

Comment

• BadOne
            BadOne commented
            Editing a comment
            it's not "love life" it's just a kanji tranlate

Koikatsu it's the action to looking for love.
            Like konkatsu (婚活) activily looking for marriage.

Now we wait for someone to hopefully translate the trial.

Comment

Fuck yeah, vr! Been waiting for a good proper VR game from illusion for a loooong time!
            cosmic break, awesome free mecha + mech girls mmo shooter!!
            :3 lily rain eve

external links removed. Read rules for signature guidelines.
            - Lisa Hayes

Comment

I wish they'd stop "wrapping" clothes around torso proportions, it looks so sloppy.

Comment

I think there's gonna be yuri and male character creation. The cards all have the same color backgrounds as AA2, which indicated sexuality. Also the directory for your character cards is User Data > chara > Female, implying there's gonna be another folder for males since it'd just be in chara otherwise.

Comment

• Kuzai
                  Kuzai commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Male character maker was confirmed yes but I'm not too sure about yuri yet. The card backgrounds for AA2 were static dependent on their sexuality, these cards are not, they are editable in the picture mode when you save your character so it's just a photo shoot background thing.

• Threule
                  Threule commented
                  Editing a comment
                  you know you can change the background at will right?

• Denis0alex
                  Denis0alex commented
                  Editing a comment
                  just see the news on the site ... this game have yuri but i think its like a option in h scene maker

Trying to recreate my AA/AA2 characters in KK, but those oppais from AA2...can't find them anywhere else.

Comment

• hfan74
                  hfan74 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I am disappoint. WTF, AA2 oppai was my favourite.

• Jacanton
                  Jacanton commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Same, but also with the butts, in KK are more bigger but at the same time with worst form.
              Working...
              X