Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[Illusion] koikatu (コイカツ!) - Discussion and FAQ.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Illusion] koikatu (コイカツ!) - Discussion and FAQ.

Click image for larger version  Name:	mainImage.jpg Views:	1 Size:	85.6 KB ID:	5921854

Info:
    HF Patch:
    Translations:
    Uncensors:
    Related Hongfire Threads:
    Modding:
    Cheats:
    Useffull links:
    Where buy it:
    Preview:
    Spoiler
    Click image for larger version  Name:	1.PNG Views:	1 Size:	135.4 KB ID:	5921250

Click image for larger version  Name:	2.PNG Views:	1 Size:	80.1 KB ID:	5921251

Click image for larger version  Name:	3 - 1.PNG Views:	1 Size:	91.4 KB ID:	5921252

Click image for larger version  Name:	3 - 2.PNG Views:	1 Size:	97.7 KB ID:	5921253

Click image for larger version  Name:	5.PNG Views:	1 Size:	85.0 KB ID:	5921254

Click image for larger version  Name:	6.PNG Views:	1 Size:	112.2 KB ID:	5921255

Click image for larger version  Name:	7.PNG Views:	1 Size:	168.5 KB ID:	5921256

Click image for larger version  Name:	8.PNG Views:	1 Size:	560.2 KB ID:	5921257

Click image for larger version  Name:	9.PNG Views:	1 Size:	489.1 KB ID:	5921258

Click image for larger version  Name:	10.PNG Views:	1 Size:	104.2 KB ID:	5921259

Frequently Asked Questions.
    Spoiler

[Gameplay]

Q: How I save my game?
    A: The first button in your room menu.

Q: What are those three bars (Green, blue, pink) in the right upper corner?
    A: These are your stats; Physical condition, intelligence and sexual experience, you can rise every one doing activities around the school.

Q: How I fill the hearth bar and the H bar aside of the girl portrait?
    A: When you interact with them, the second option (The ear icon) in your interactions rise the heart bar by asking questions, the H bar increse when you touch her or talk about sex. Depending on your relationship with the girl touch her or talk about sex can make decrease both bars.

[Sex Scenes]

Q: How works the sex interface?
    A: [Explanation about the H interface]

Q: How I remove the main character clothes?
    A: With the key "V" and also in the option menu.

Q: I can't have anal sex, have sex witout condom or exit the first sex escene.
    A: You need to do what the exclamation icon in the left bottom corner say, first caress until orgasm, second blowjob or handjob until cum and third having sex and cumming inside (You can't remove the condom so this DON'T MAKE GODDAMN SENSE but whatever). After this you can exit the scene.

Q: How I unlock more sex positions?
    A: Having sex with the girls and filling the cirlcles at the end of the sex scene. When you unlock one postion, that postion will be avalible for all the girls.

Q: What are those cirlcles after having sex?
    A: Those are the experience of the girl, breast caress, butt caress, etc., every one rise doing the respective sex interactions. [Translation for each one]

Q: I can impregnate the girls?
    A: No, the risky days are just for more dialogues.

Q: I can't raise the romance with the teachers or the girls of the main story.
    A: For those girls you need talk with them in events, when the star icon appear in the map, after complete all their respective events you can have sex with them.

Q: How I change between fingers and tongue during the caress?
    A: With the mouse wheel. You can cares three places with both hands and the tongue combine.

Q: How I use the studio?
    A: [Very basic tutorial incoming]
    Last edited by Jacanton; 08-02-2018, 03:04 PM.

• at least tell me if theres any kind of shota mod, in which the shota looks at least a bit male and less female with muscle texture XD

Comment

• I'm having an inusual problem here. I downloaded two character cards using the fox ears and fox tail accessory, included in the default game. For some reason, the accessories don't load. I'm not sure what's causing this since every other character card I downloaded works just fine, the problem seems to come from the fox ears and tail. This happens in the female maker.

Lazy signature because yeah. I'll edit it someday.

Comment

• evoking
        evoking commented
        Editing a comment
        Possible reasons I can think of:

First make sure that the accesories are listed in the accessory menu.
        -If listed, the accessories may be grouped to either Main or Sub and you have Main or Sub accessories disabled (third set of options with check marks on the toolbar on the right).
        - If unlisted, the accessories may be present on a different clothing set under the Coordination Type (top drop down menu).
        - If unlisted in all clothing sets, the card picture is outdated, as the character may have been updated without changes in the picture.

• So I'm running into an issue every single time there's a new HF Patch - the patch itself installs fine, everything always works as expected, except for the one fact that my characters with tattoos never have their tattoos anymore after installing the HF Patch, I always without fail have to go back into the character maker (which in and of itself takes a solid minute just to open) and reapply the tattoo every single time. What's the deal with this? Is there a way I can prevent this?

Comment

• Downloaded the new DLC (the one that added 3 new characters) and every time I would sex with one of three new character the game would freeze/refuse to load at the end. It stays stuck on a white screen, sex with other characters has no problem.

Comment

• krunkDunk
          krunkDunk commented
          Editing a comment
          Maybe your missing some files / didn't copy them correctly... If you installed the paid DLC after having a later update installed you may have to re-do the later update again.

• after update to HF 1.7 , I have some problems :
        When I choose free H( click girl selection) or char make ,game load very long (5~10 min) + koikatu.exe eat a lot of ram .
        Every time I repeat, the process is running again
        i see at the console Every time I go out and back ,It will load every card and mod again ....
        i use SSD
        Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled.jpg Views:	2 Size:	177.5 KB ID:	6269483

Attached Files
        Last edited by madaoden; 09-12-2018, 12:20 PM.

Comment

• Hi, first of all, I would like to thank the moders, that make the game more interesting than it is . I would like to ask a question, I have installed the version 1.4. to have the version 1.7, i need previous versions? I mean version 1.5 and 1.6! or I can I skip. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asmotheus View Post
          Hi, first of all, I would like to thank the moders, that make the game more interesting than it is . I would like to ask a question, I have installed the version 1.4. to have the version 1.7, i need previous versions? I mean version 1.5 and 1.6! or I can I skip. Thanks.
          HF Patches are inclusive, so you can go straight from your current setup (or a clean install) straight to 1.7.

Comment

• Is there a character creator guide? Or at least help me with the UI? I notice there are two headers for clothing one to make and the other to presumably save/load them? I'm trying to figure out how to deal with saving clothing sets and it's driving me nuts. I don;t even know how to save or change the time of day I'm editing clothing FOR, let alone BEGIN to save them. Best I can do is save a default outfit for a new character and they wear what everyone else does at all other events.

Edit: Thanks Kurino.. I was tired and looking at it all wrong.. the second part were all just accessory slots and I didn;t see the little time of day picker int he corner.. it's so much simpler now haha
            Last edited by facebrain; 09-13-2018, 07:40 PM.

Comment

• Kurino
              Kurino commented
              Editing a comment
              You can change the clothes you are editing opening that tab https://imgur.com/8En1S0d
              Then as to not have to repeat it time and time again you can just use the copy tab https://imgur.com/8U3cZN9

If you installed the HF patch then the creator should be pretty simple to use

• quick question, does the Fang option do anything? Cause the fuction has been there for ever but I've never seen it do anything. Maybe I'm missing something or haven't noticed it.

edit: ah forget it, just checked and it's so minimal that it's a ridiculous option
            Last edited by Kurino; 09-13-2018, 05:06 AM.

Comment

• DXLARaid
              DXLARaid commented
              Editing a comment
              Just FYI, do not use fang, cause she can bite your dick especially yanderes lol.

• Ectn
              Ectn commented
              Editing a comment
              I just make my own using the Unicorn Horn accessory.

• How do I increase FPS? I have GTX 1080 and I7 8700 and it locked 57-75fps. Naturally I played Custom Maid 3D 2 and it was in 240fps. Also the 1.7 patch cause 30fps locked because of sideloader.dll.

Comment

• I see this in illusion website. Can anyone translate it? Will we have new scenes for game play? I have no interest in Chara Studio, I just want more update on gameplay.

http://www.illusion.jp/preview/koikatu/schedule/index.php?0914jrty

Comment

• alphaomega
                alphaomega commented
                Editing a comment
                wanted to see new game title but ok.....

• roflmaopapa
                roflmaopapa commented
                Editing a comment
                hell yes! This game actually has so much potential

• Sibushang
                Sibushang commented
                Editing a comment
                Seems like there are 4 new personalities coming, one of them seems to be an American exchange student? The engrish was strong in that preview!

• I installed the HF patch for 1.7 and suddenly the Character Creator gets stuck on loading and eats all my RAM while it sits doing nothing.

Comment

• Sibushang
                Sibushang commented
                Editing a comment
                If you installed both the hardmod and sideloader mods that came with the patch and you don't have at least 16 gigs of RAM you're gonna have a loooooong wait. The sideloader mod eats up a ton of RAM because it has to unpack all the mods every time you open the maker, and then the hardmod causes conflicts in the listings so the game has to eat up more RAM while it resolves the conflicts. The less RAM you have, the longer you have to wait while the game does it's stuff. If the waiting is unbearable then stick to just the sideloader by itself of just the hardmod by itself. Having both is only necessary if you want to be able to load almost any card with 0 problems, and trust me it's really not necessary if loading newer cards is all you're interested in.

• roflmaopapa
                roflmaopapa commented
                Editing a comment
                even with 16gb ram it still takes 1-2 mins just to enter char creation :/ It's very long compared to before.

• I asked this in the mod discussion thread but I guess this is more likely to get answered here. After the HF patch 1.7, besides the long times to load the maker, I can't play the story mode, sometimes it won't load the adv cutscenes but it outright stops working during the white loading screen. I can move the loading gauge with my cursor and everything. Free-h works fine but it kinda misses the point of the game imo. I've tried reinstalling the patch with the full instalation, recommended instalation and even without the heavy files but it's all the same.

Comment

• Anyone been noticing longer than usual save times ?

Comment

• roflmaopapa
                  roflmaopapa commented
                  Editing a comment
                  sideloader mod seems to be affecting it. I remove the sideloader/hardmod and everything went back to normal

• Kaduos
                  Kaduos commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'll try disabling it. Thanks.

And actually, how do I do that? Just delete the sideloader folder?
                  Last edited by Kaduos; 09-14-2018, 11:42 PM.

• roflmaopapa
                  roflmaopapa commented
                  Editing a comment
                  just rerun the HF patch, and uncheck the sideloader/hardmod installation. At the 3rd/4th? page there are more checkboxes about deleting old mods/sideloader check that. Marc0's work is really a godsend.

• So the 4 new personalities will be sadist, tsundere, foreign exchange student and kuudere (I think). Also new maps and dating locations so now you can date your wife at Mc Donalds. Anything else?
                Originally posted by mixjon

Totally agree. They need to put the old EA or Activision treatment on Honey Select. HoneySelect 2017 party,HS2018 NTR evolved,HS2019 Modern Whorefare,

Comment

Working...
                X