Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[Illusion] koikatu (コイカツ!) - Discussion and FAQ.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Illusion] koikatu (コイカツ!) - Discussion and FAQ.

Click image for larger version  Name:	mainImage.jpg Views:	1 Size:	85.6 KB ID:	5921854

Info:
    HF Patch:
    Translations:
    Uncensors:
    Related Hongfire Threads:
    Modding:
    Cheats:
    Useffull links:
    Where buy it:
    Preview:
    Spoiler
    Click image for larger version  Name:	1.PNG Views:	1 Size:	135.4 KB ID:	5921250

Click image for larger version  Name:	2.PNG Views:	1 Size:	80.1 KB ID:	5921251

Click image for larger version  Name:	3 - 1.PNG Views:	1 Size:	91.4 KB ID:	5921252

Click image for larger version  Name:	3 - 2.PNG Views:	1 Size:	97.7 KB ID:	5921253

Click image for larger version  Name:	5.PNG Views:	1 Size:	85.0 KB ID:	5921254

Click image for larger version  Name:	6.PNG Views:	1 Size:	112.2 KB ID:	5921255

Click image for larger version  Name:	7.PNG Views:	1 Size:	168.5 KB ID:	5921256

Click image for larger version  Name:	8.PNG Views:	1 Size:	560.2 KB ID:	5921257

Click image for larger version  Name:	9.PNG Views:	1 Size:	489.1 KB ID:	5921258

Click image for larger version  Name:	10.PNG Views:	1 Size:	104.2 KB ID:	5921259

Frequently Asked Questions.
    Spoiler

[Gameplay]

Q: How I save my game?
    A: The first button in your room menu.

Q: What are those three bars (Green, blue, pink) in the right upper corner?
    A: These are your stats; Physical condition, intelligence and sexual experience, you can rise every one doing activities around the school.

Q: How I fill the hearth bar and the H bar aside of the girl portrait?
    A: When you interact with them, the second option (The ear icon) in your interactions rise the heart bar by asking questions, the H bar increse when you touch her or talk about sex. Depending on your relationship with the girl touch her or talk about sex can make decrease both bars.

[Sex Scenes]

Q: How works the sex interface?
    A: [Explanation about the H interface]

Q: How I remove the main character clothes?
    A: With the key "V" and also in the option menu.

Q: I can't have anal sex, have sex witout condom or exit the first sex escene.
    A: You need to do what the exclamation icon in the left bottom corner say, first caress until orgasm, second blowjob or handjob until cum and third having sex and cumming inside (You can't remove the condom so this DON'T MAKE GODDAMN SENSE but whatever). After this you can exit the scene.

Q: How I unlock more sex positions?
    A: Having sex with the girls and filling the cirlcles at the end of the sex scene. When you unlock one postion, that postion will be avalible for all the girls.

Q: What are those cirlcles after having sex?
    A: Those are the experience of the girl, breast caress, butt caress, etc., every one rise doing the respective sex interactions. [Translation for each one]

Q: I can impregnate the girls?
    A: No, the risky days are just for more dialogues.

Q: I can't raise the romance with the teachers or the girls of the main story.
    A: For those girls you need talk with them in events, when the star icon appear in the map, after complete all their respective events you can have sex with them.

Q: How I change between fingers and tongue during the caress?
    A: With the mouse wheel. You can cares three places with both hands and the tongue combine.

Q: How I use the studio?
    A: [Very basic tutorial incoming]
    Last edited by Jacanton; 08-02-2018, 04:04 PM.

• Online Pre-Order special :

Click image for larger version

Name:	1105a.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	356.2 KB
ID:	6508638

Comment

• squall3dh
      squall3dh commented
      Editing a comment
      Release on my birthday! LOL

• Just curious, is there any way to use Male cards as female? So of like to actually make a trap

Comment

• kealuo
      kealuo commented
      Editing a comment
      go to Koikatu foulder (UserData\chara) there you can put boy character cards into the girl folder the only thing you have to do is reattach the penis with character creator

• krunkDunk
      krunkDunk commented
      Editing a comment
      If you have the HF patch and the "DragAndDrop.dll" mod in your BepInEx folder, you can drop a male card onto the koikatsu window while the Female character editor is open. It works with windows explorer... dunno about other OS. As for adding a penis to the female model, there have been some futanari mods that would essentially work. But they aren't included in the HF patch afaik, and they may or may not conflict with the HF uncensors. Also all the female characters would have a penis while the mod is active.

*edit: Although, it would be possible for an accessory that looks like a penis and balls to be added to just one character... I dunno if anyone has made that accessory though, I dunno if it could have bounciness like hair or tails, but it seems plausible.
      Last edited by krunkDunk; 11-08-2018, 03:21 AM.

• Hi All, i've got a problem maybe could you help me to fix it,
    i don't remember all the mods i've installed, so now all the chars skin and textures are all messed up (look at the screeshot)
    I must reinstall all the game and the mods? or i can fix this iussie without reinstalling all again?
    thanks in advice!

Siale. Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-3.jpg
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	6524338

Comment

• krunkDunk
      krunkDunk commented
      Editing a comment
      First, move the winhttp.dll out of the Koikatsu root temporarily, and test the game ( BepInEx and all mods will be disabled ). If the problem is still there, then one of the files in abdata has likely been overwritten / modified which would mean you would need to look for the original if you backed up any files before installing mods; otherwise reinstall the game.

However if the game is okay without BepInEx running, then you can start debugging by temporarily moving mods out of your mods folder or bepinex.

• Well, a few days ago I made a query that the good Mr. Kurino answered me, to which I replied, however I did not know how to mention it, therefore my answer remained in the air. Today I come for the same query. My query was related to a menu that you could access during dialogues with the girls, Mr. Kurino commented "if you went with the full install on the HF patch then just press shift + f12 and you'll be able to edit the girl you are talking to "what I answered" if I press shift + f12 only I get the menu keyboard shortcuts and nothing else, any advice?" that's all, thank you, for sure, if someone is so kind as to explain how someone is mentioned to answer you, I would be very grateful.

PS: I'm sorry for my bad English

Comment

• IkkyHFenix

Look for "CheatTools.dll" in your BepInEx folder. If you don't have it, you can get it from this link...
      https://github.com/ManlyMarco/Koikat...Tools/releases
      If you have it, but can't load the menu with F12. Press F1 and on the far right is a tab for mods config.

Name:	ct-info.jpg
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	6524651

Name:	ct-info1.jpg
Size:	111.0 KB
ID:	6524650

Comment

• Koikatu Modpack and Cardpack ? Can't find any around, anyone got any ? thanks for the help !

Comment

• Hi, what's the correct way to use the KoikatuVR mod with the current HFPatch? The HF installer removes the IPA stuff and just patching over it again breaks the Sideloader (otherwise everything seems fine this way).
          The supposedly correct way of putting the stuff into the "BepInEx\IPA" loads the IPA plugins according to the logs, but to no visible effect.

Is there a simple way to make this work still? I've seen some stuff in combination of more loaders and plugins which I'm not exactly interested in. Is such a combo necesary for this after all? Can't be the only one who still plays this in VR, right? The usability of the official VR version is so bad (though the touching is nice...)

Thanks!

Edit:
          I've found a way to fix this after all.
          Narrowed down the reason for this breaking by going through the nightly plugin builds. Nightly Build 135 is the last working one.
          One could go ahead and just use that one. The thing is, you're missing out on the massive loading improvements which were added after that this build, along with other new features which may be used in newer mods in the future.
          The offending commit responsible for breaking this is this one. I have no real experience with this injection stuff, though, so I'm not sure if I should blame IPA for changing some identifier or there's some sloppy exclusion going there... whatever.
          Below I've attached my Sideloader.dll. I don't have a working build environment for BepinEx, so I just modified the latest nightly build's assembly (#158) directly to revert ther changes of that commit.
          I've also removed the warning for outdated mods, since in practice I just get spammed with that while I seem to have the latest versions at least from the sources I know...

Using this you may experience slower load times when using studio since that's what the breaking commit was supposed to speed up. Otherwise nothing should change. Enjoy.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Blubbeh; 11-11-2018, 02:33 PM.

Comment

• What causes this problem? The model is tall even though the size slider was set to 0, and the eyes have squares around them.

Comment

• Luys
              Luys commented
              Editing a comment
              a mi me pasa ese problema por las pestañas no originarias del juego que crea ese bug en la escuela, trata de cambiar las pestañas o instala el mod highpoly para pnerlas en hd en el mapa

• Originally posted by krunkDunk View Post
            IkkyHFenix

Look for "CheatTools.dll" in your BepInEx folder. If you don't have it, you can get it from this link...
            https://github.com/ManlyMarco/Koikat...Tools/releases
            If you have it, but can't load the menu with F12. Press F1 and on the far right is a tab for mods config.

Name:	ct-info.jpg
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	6524651

Name:	ct-info1.jpg
Size:	111.0 KB
ID:	6524650
            I'm sorry, I'm too clumsy for this kind of thing, I guess I installed it wrong or something like that because I still do not go well XD Maybe it's because the version is different and inferior?

Name:	Plugin.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	81.7 KB
ID:	6531631
            Attached Files

Comment

• krunkDunk
              krunkDunk commented
              Editing a comment
              In "BepInEx" open the "config.ini" in notepad. Change 'console=false' to true if it isn't already. so it looks like:
              [BepInEx]
              console=true
              Now when you launch the game, look at the console window to see if Cheat Tools is loaded without errors. like so...
              [Info] Loaded [Cheat Tools 1.9]

Maybe you can see that there is some warnings that may identify the problem.

Or else you can move all the other mod plugins (files in BepInEx with .dll extension) into another folder temporarily, leaving only CheatTools.dll; Run the game and see if the Cheat Tools works in game when it's the only mod.

Lastly check if your F12 key is actually working on your keyboard... search for Keyboard Tester or something.

• krunkDunk

Oh god, I hope you do not get bored with me ... I think my problem is that the game, automatically when I pulse F12, I get something totally different.

Name:	Sin título.jpg
Size:	539.7 KB
ID:	6547751

so when you press shift + f12 I do not see the "Cheat Tools", the "keyboards shortcuts" appears. And I followed your instructions to check that it works everywhere.

Name:	Bloc.jpg
Size:	147.0 KB
ID:	6547752

Name:	Consola.jpg
Size:	288.0 KB
ID:	6547753

Name:	mod.jpg
Size:	153.5 KB
ID:	6547754

Comment

• krunkDunk
              krunkDunk commented
              Editing a comment
              Are you trolling? lmao. Just press "F12" as in "Ef-Twelve" if that doesn't work, you're keyboard is fuckin' broken or something.

• krunkDunk

I'm sorry, it's not my intention that it seemed like I was kidding, the problem was that for some reason the keyboard when I pressed the F12 key I knew as if I were pressing F2, I do not understand what has happened, a Friend has been the one who has detected and configured it. Thank you very much for your kindness and your patience

Comment

• krunkDunk
              krunkDunk commented
              Editing a comment
              Don't worry about it, I wasn't angry or anything. It's funny that all along the problem was your keyboard.

• anyone know if there is a mod that adds more physics?
            like to butt, cause those are stiff

Comment

Working...
            X