Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[Illusion] koikatu (コイカツ!) - Discussion and FAQ.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Illusion] koikatu (コイカツ!) - Discussion and FAQ.

Click image for larger version  Name:	mainImage.jpg Views:	1 Size:	85.6 KB ID:	5921854

Info:
    HF Patch:
    Translations:
    Uncensors:
    Related Hongfire Threads:
    Modding:
    Cheats:
    Useffull links:
    Where buy it:
    Preview:
    Spoiler
    Click image for larger version  Name:	1.PNG Views:	1 Size:	135.4 KB ID:	5921250

Click image for larger version  Name:	2.PNG Views:	1 Size:	80.1 KB ID:	5921251

Click image for larger version  Name:	3 - 1.PNG Views:	1 Size:	91.4 KB ID:	5921252

Click image for larger version  Name:	3 - 2.PNG Views:	1 Size:	97.7 KB ID:	5921253

Click image for larger version  Name:	5.PNG Views:	1 Size:	85.0 KB ID:	5921254

Click image for larger version  Name:	6.PNG Views:	1 Size:	112.2 KB ID:	5921255

Click image for larger version  Name:	7.PNG Views:	1 Size:	168.5 KB ID:	5921256

Click image for larger version  Name:	8.PNG Views:	1 Size:	560.2 KB ID:	5921257

Click image for larger version  Name:	9.PNG Views:	1 Size:	489.1 KB ID:	5921258

Click image for larger version  Name:	10.PNG Views:	1 Size:	104.2 KB ID:	5921259

Frequently Asked Questions.
    Spoiler

[Gameplay]

Q: How I save my game?
    A: The first button in your room menu.

Q: What are those three bars (Green, blue, pink) in the right upper corner?
    A: These are your stats; Physical condition, intelligence and sexual experience, you can rise every one doing activities around the school.

Q: How I fill the hearth bar and the H bar aside of the girl portrait?
    A: When you interact with them, the second option (The ear icon) in your interactions rise the heart bar by asking questions, the H bar increse when you touch her or talk about sex. Depending on your relationship with the girl touch her or talk about sex can make decrease both bars.

[Sex Scenes]

Q: How works the sex interface?
    A: [Explanation about the H interface]

Q: How I remove the main character clothes?
    A: With the key "V" and also in the option menu.

Q: I can't have anal sex, have sex witout condom or exit the first sex escene.
    A: You need to do what the exclamation icon in the left bottom corner say, first caress until orgasm, second blowjob or handjob until cum and third having sex and cumming inside (You can't remove the condom so this DON'T MAKE GODDAMN SENSE but whatever). After this you can exit the scene.

Q: How I unlock more sex positions?
    A: Having sex with the girls and filling the cirlcles at the end of the sex scene. When you unlock one postion, that postion will be avalible for all the girls.

Q: What are those cirlcles after having sex?
    A: Those are the experience of the girl, breast caress, butt caress, etc., every one rise doing the respective sex interactions. [Translation for each one]

Q: I can impregnate the girls?
    A: No, the risky days are just for more dialogues.

Q: I can't raise the romance with the teachers or the girls of the main story.
    A: For those girls you need talk with them in events, when the star icon appear in the map, after complete all their respective events you can have sex with them.

Q: How I change between fingers and tongue during the caress?
    A: With the mouse wheel. You can cares three places with both hands and the tongue combine.

Q: How I use the studio?
    A: [Very basic tutorial incoming]
    Last edited by Jacanton; 08-02-2018, 03:04 PM.

• I dropped a new version of kPlug in the mod's release thread, it works with the darkness update.
    If you don't use kPlug, I don't understand what you find enjoyable in Koikatu... but whatever you should pick it and copy the abdata/h and abdata/map from the archive to your game, it will add the Live Stage as a selectable map in freeH. And if you wish for fresh air, the last version on the patreon page adds a new map, The Beach.

Click image for larger version  Name:	kPlug_summerEdition.jpg Views:	1 Size:	468.6 KB ID:	6965714

Last edited by Katarsys; 06-09-2019, 02:23 PM.

Comment

• Is there a way to load Emotion Creators cards into Koikatsu or do you have to recreate characters manually?
      Last edited by Matihood1; 06-07-2019, 12:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luys View Post
        Hello everyone I have a doubt, it will be really necessary to install the emocre or I can only continue with koikatsu without installing the previous one, it does not appeal to me nor do I like it, but I say this because maybe some updates are only given if you have the two games.

psd. if you want the yoyaku and the darkness go to the main page of illusion and download them using a Japanese vpn here are some codes that will serve you ...

http://www.mediafire.com/file/6q71xx...image.rar/file
        Thanks for this, it really helps for convenience sake.

Spoiler
        Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled.png Views:	1 Size:	362.1 KB ID:	6965343

Last edited by hypocryte72; 06-22-2019, 03:30 AM.

Comment

• Anyone has the pre-order DLCs and are willing to share? In PM or something.
          The official DL pages all send a forbidden back when you try to DL from them. And yes, even with Jap VPN.
          Last edited by Exkirion; 06-07-2019, 09:16 PM.
          Story sharing thread | My CM3D2 Presets | Slave-chan game | Robomusu | My empire club opening

Comment

• xDERPLORDx
            xDERPLORDx commented
            Editing a comment
            yeah i'm having the same issues

• Katarsys
            Katarsys commented
            Editing a comment
            It have been included in the better repack r7.1, search the topic at Anime Sharing in the hentai game thread, inside there is a link to a mega folder.
            Download the update r7 to r7.1, then use the exe but choose another folder than the game. Just copy the extracted abdata from the directory on which you applied the exe in your game directory, and you will have 2 more personalities accessible in the darkness event.

• Matihood1
            Matihood1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Try using a proxy server instead of a VPN. That's what worked for me.

• Guys, what does emocre have? Just an advanced studio or something?
          Mostly AA2 character maker. If you don't have the eyes for my characters, check eyes thread.

Comment

• MarC0
            MarC0 commented
            Editing a comment
            Chara maker + very limited studio with VN stuff added on top.

• I used this vpn and it worked for me "SoftEther VPN Client Manager" to do the test.

Comment

• Originally posted by paisano View Post
            I used this vpn and it worked for me "SoftEther VPN Client Manager" to do the test.
            Yes, with that software you can access to download from official page. I recommend you download "VPN Gate Client Plugin to SoftEther VPN Client". Is the SoftEther with a plugin for connect without any problem. After connect to some japan proxy, and catch the download with some downloader manager ( i use IDM), you can pause the download, disconnect from the vpn, and start again for have more speed.

Comment

• Anyone purchased this whole "Koikatsu Party" (spelled with an "s", interestingly) on Steam? How is it? How good is the translation (honorifics etc.)? How does it compare to regular Koikatsu (other than it doesn't have any DLCs available)?

Comment

• MarC0
                MarC0 commented
                Editing a comment
                The translation is fairly good, but it's the "Americanized" version with some weird translations for things like gyaru. It also doesn't come with studio.

• Matihood1
                Matihood1 commented
                Editing a comment
                What about uncensors? I'm strangely curious how Illusion-made uncensors look like.

• Matihood1
                Matihood1 commented
                Editing a comment
                I've just learned that they used western name order in the translation. Why is this a thing... Can it at the very least be toggled?

• Does anyone know what qualifies a character to be usable in the "Darkness" scenario? When I pick it in Free H, only a portion of my characters are selectable. Is it a Personality? Trait?

Comment

• Asof right now,there's only two personalities you can use. Typical schoolgirl and humble, they should be adding more later

Comment

• WTF KOIKATSU IS ON STEAM??!!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1...oikatsu_Party/

Comment

• MarC0
                    MarC0 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes, it's a limited release compared to the Japanese one but it has decent English translation.

• What is Darkness DLC actually? Lets forget about clothing and accessory. I see new sex poses on Free H. Is it possible to do those in main mode? And thats all?

Comment

• Does anyone know if the plugin mods work for the steam release?

Comment

• HF Patch for Koikatsu Party (the Steam release of Koikatu) is out! All plugins have been updated to work with both the original game and the Steam release. If you installed v2.7 already you don't have to install this one as you already have almost all of the functionality. https://www.patreon.com/posts/27613214

Comment

• Recently I installed a bunch of mods/plugins and one of those plugins makes my character stand T-posing with a blue tongue like that and I can't hide him or change his clothes.
                        It's really anoying...

Does anyone know what plugin is that? All I know is that it needs KKAPI to work... so, if anyone could help me I would highly appreciate it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sem Título-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	370.9 KB
ID:	6967321

Comment

• MarC0
                          MarC0 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I'm getting a 404 on that link. If you're on discord try uploading it to the #help channel.

• GeonTH
                          GeonTH commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I see, file.io deletes the file after opening it so you can just open once. Can you send me the discord server link? I don't have it.

Anyway, in case you want to try again https://file.io/MkTRf1

• MarC0
                          MarC0 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Server invite https://discord.gg/urDt8CK

That's a lot of issues in the log, easiest would be to just get latest hf patch and let it fix it for you.
                      Working...
                      X