Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[Illusion] koikatu (コイカツ!) - Discussion and FAQ.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Illusion] koikatu (コイカツ!) - Discussion and FAQ.

Click image for larger version  Name:	mainImage.jpg Views:	1 Size:	85.6 KB ID:	5921854

Info:
    HF Patch:
    Translations:
    Uncensors:
    Related Hongfire Threads:
    Modding:
    Cheats:
    Useffull links:
    Where buy it:
    Preview:
    Spoiler
    Click image for larger version  Name:	1.PNG Views:	1 Size:	135.4 KB ID:	5921250

Click image for larger version  Name:	2.PNG Views:	1 Size:	80.1 KB ID:	5921251

Click image for larger version  Name:	3 - 1.PNG Views:	1 Size:	91.4 KB ID:	5921252

Click image for larger version  Name:	3 - 2.PNG Views:	1 Size:	97.7 KB ID:	5921253

Click image for larger version  Name:	5.PNG Views:	1 Size:	85.0 KB ID:	5921254

Click image for larger version  Name:	6.PNG Views:	1 Size:	112.2 KB ID:	5921255

Click image for larger version  Name:	7.PNG Views:	1 Size:	168.5 KB ID:	5921256

Click image for larger version  Name:	8.PNG Views:	1 Size:	560.2 KB ID:	5921257

Click image for larger version  Name:	9.PNG Views:	1 Size:	489.1 KB ID:	5921258

Click image for larger version  Name:	10.PNG Views:	1 Size:	104.2 KB ID:	5921259

Frequently Asked Questions.
    Spoiler

[Gameplay]

Q: How I save my game?
    A: The first button in your room menu.

Q: What are those three bars (Green, blue, pink) in the right upper corner?
    A: These are your stats; Physical condition, intelligence and sexual experience, you can rise every one doing activities around the school.

Q: How I fill the hearth bar and the H bar aside of the girl portrait?
    A: When you interact with them, the second option (The ear icon) in your interactions rise the heart bar by asking questions, the H bar increse when you touch her or talk about sex. Depending on your relationship with the girl touch her or talk about sex can make decrease both bars.

[Sex Scenes]

Q: How works the sex interface?
    A: [Explanation about the H interface]

Q: How I remove the main character clothes?
    A: With the key "V" and also in the option menu.

Q: I can't have anal sex, have sex witout condom or exit the first sex escene.
    A: You need to do what the exclamation icon in the left bottom corner say, first caress until orgasm, second blowjob or handjob until cum and third having sex and cumming inside (You can't remove the condom so this DON'T MAKE GODDAMN SENSE but whatever). After this you can exit the scene.

Q: How I unlock more sex positions?
    A: Having sex with the girls and filling the cirlcles at the end of the sex scene. When you unlock one postion, that postion will be avalible for all the girls.

Q: What are those cirlcles after having sex?
    A: Those are the experience of the girl, breast caress, butt caress, etc., every one rise doing the respective sex interactions. [Translation for each one]

Q: I can impregnate the girls?
    A: No, the risky days are just for more dialogues.

Q: I can't raise the romance with the teachers or the girls of the main story.
    A: For those girls you need talk with them in events, when the star icon appear in the map, after complete all their respective events you can have sex with them.

Q: How I change between fingers and tongue during the caress?
    A: With the mouse wheel. You can cares three places with both hands and the tongue combine.

Q: How I use the studio?
    A: [Very basic tutorial incoming]
    Last edited by Jacanton; 08-02-2018, 03:04 PM.

• Anyone seen this corset mod around? Some anon named Nobishiro put these up on kenzato and I cant get them to match appearance. Been trying to find it for days cause Sideloader doesnt have it in its modpack and mod detector shows up nothing.

https://kenzato.uk/booru/nobishiro/?...te_desc&page=1

Comment

• MarC0
      MarC0 commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you have all official DLC? I think it's from one of those.

• Can someone give me a quick answer about WTF is "Darkness DLC" ?

Comment

• BadOne
      BadOne commented
      Editing a comment
      DARKNESS DLC is rape gameplay for Koikatsu
      The dev need to add voice to eatch official char.
      Until is finish emotion creator owner can have the "in developement" stuff

When is finish > become a pay DLC.

• DXLARaid
      DXLARaid commented
      Editing a comment
      BadOne Ok thanks .... so if i install Darkness DLC only into Koikatu (without emocre) is that possible ? because so far i know emocre is a separate games ....

• BadOne
      BadOne commented
      Editing a comment
      yes ! that right
      Last edited by BadOne; 07-11-2019, 01:46 PM.

• New update for Emotion Creators uploaded on MEGA.

For some reason I get this message when I try to attach a picture: "You are not authorized to create or remove attachments."
    Last edited by MegaKameha; 07-05-2019, 06:09 AM.
    My launchers: Koikatsu, Play Home, Honey ♥ Select, Secrossphere, Sexy Beach : Premium Resort ...
    and my MEGA folder with updates for all Unity-based ILLUSION titles.

Comment

• hypocryte72
      hypocryte72 commented
      Editing a comment
      The walkaround I use with this image attachment problem was to upload the image to an image hosting site, then use the link to post the image here.
      Or if the image is already on the internet, simply use the link to it here.
      Last edited by hypocryte72; 07-05-2019, 06:30 PM.

• Hi there how does one get the KK_Pregnancy v1.0 to work I have followed all the steps and have no warnings but the mod is not showing up in plugins or in custom character. ? If you can give a step by step guide.

Any help would be great.
    Last edited by Lefty1975uk; 07-06-2019, 09:00 AM. Reason: Did a more extensive research to complete this task.

Comment

• mikejames
      mikejames commented
      Editing a comment
      hypocryte72

No. i believe it is something else. I am aware that ECxxx.dlls are for Emotion Creator.
      at this point i think it maybe because I am playing screwthisnoise's Better Repack R8 version which might have something which maybe conflicting or incompatible.

If someone could tell me what files I should check out in particular it ll be most helpful.

• hypocryte72
      hypocryte72 commented
      Editing a comment
      ^
      I think you need to update kkabmx & kkapi, i see that those are not the latest on repack r8.
      If that doesn't work, you might be right about mod conflicts, might aswell wait for repack r9 since there's many mod preintalled to know which is which.
      You could try removing and reinstalling mods one by one, but that would be a pain..

• MarC0
      MarC0 commented
      Editing a comment
      Make sure to remove old versions of KKABMX and OverlayMods. Before getting merged into a single dll they were both split into two dll files that are probably left over and are causing the current issues. (KKABM_Core, KKABM_GUI, KoiSkinOverlay, KoiClothesOverlay)

• Does anyone know how I can make a bra come partially off like this? I could retexture an overlay template but I'm terrible at it. Otherwise, does anyone know where I can find a bra pack that is programmed to open the bra this way?

http://prntscr.com/occi27

Comment

• I have this issue where I can't click ACCEPT when starting a new game right after filling the class seating. I've try using default settings like default number of seating/only default characters and still nothing.

Comment

• MarC0
        MarC0 commented
        Editing a comment
        Either wrong versions of mods for the version of your game or one of the cards you are trying to add has an invalid personality and you are missing the fix plugin or run the steam release. Getting latest hf patch would be a good first step.

• which personalities can you use for darkness??

Comment

• Uuuh, I just started trying to have REAL fun with the character maker. Got the all-in-one which has pretty much every mod available on this site for it. But I'm still below a novice with the mods. Is there a way to use more than two tattoos on the body and face? The few things I've searched for lead to several essays-worth of reading, and my ADHD hits me by the second paragraph T_T Thanks in advance, and sorry in advance if this is the wrong thread to post this in

Comment

• Originally posted by MarC0 View Post
        Use a skin overlay, you can cover the whole body that way. https://github.com/ManlyMarco/Koikat...%20Tutorial.md
        Thanks for the link. I've read through this and realized the game I'd downloaded had parts of it and not the full mod needed, buuut I'm still confused. I've picked out a few tats to test the mod with but it sort of skims over hiding the wireframe. How exactly do you do that? I imagine going over the wires with an eraser brush would take forever o_o And also I'm using a budget program because idk what program is best and easiest to use for editing photos -_-

Comment

• MarC0
          MarC0 commented
          Editing a comment
          You can use GIMP or Paint.NET if you want something easier to use. Just put the wireframe on a separate layer and hide it before saving the overlay. You might want to get latest HF Patch if your game is outdated.

• Hello gentlemen, checking my messages by mistake I deleted some of my posts with attached files and I would like to know if they can be recovered. Thank you.

Comment

• Is there a way to extract all of the clothing from a character card so i can have the clothing individually?

Comment

• MarC0
            MarC0 commented
            Editing a comment
            Save the current outfit as a coordinate card, it's under the character card save options.

• XxXPyromaniacXxX
            XxXPyromaniacXxX commented
            Editing a comment
            This will take a really long time. I am currently trying to script this where I can just extract clothing from over 200-300 characters.

• Hey guys, I loved Koikatsu but took a 1-yr break. I'm trying to get in. Can someone please tell me what I need to get?

- Koikatsu
          - Koikatsu Party?
          - Koikatsu Darkness?
          - Koikatsu Emotion Creator?

Do I need to download all these? Or is there something which includes them all?

Comment

Working...
          X