Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[Illusion] koikatu (コイカツ!) - Discussion and FAQ.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Illusion] koikatu (コイカツ!) - Discussion and FAQ.

Click image for larger version  Name:	mainImage.jpg Views:	1 Size:	85.6 KB ID:	5921854

Info:
    HF Patch:
    Translations:
    Uncensors:
    Related Hongfire Threads:
    Modding:
    Cheats:
    Useffull links:
    Where buy it:
    Preview:
    Spoiler
    Click image for larger version  Name:	1.PNG Views:	1 Size:	135.4 KB ID:	5921250

Click image for larger version  Name:	2.PNG Views:	1 Size:	80.1 KB ID:	5921251

Click image for larger version  Name:	3 - 1.PNG Views:	1 Size:	91.4 KB ID:	5921252

Click image for larger version  Name:	3 - 2.PNG Views:	1 Size:	97.7 KB ID:	5921253

Click image for larger version  Name:	5.PNG Views:	1 Size:	85.0 KB ID:	5921254

Click image for larger version  Name:	6.PNG Views:	1 Size:	112.2 KB ID:	5921255

Click image for larger version  Name:	7.PNG Views:	1 Size:	168.5 KB ID:	5921256

Click image for larger version  Name:	8.PNG Views:	1 Size:	560.2 KB ID:	5921257

Click image for larger version  Name:	9.PNG Views:	1 Size:	489.1 KB ID:	5921258

Click image for larger version  Name:	10.PNG Views:	1 Size:	104.2 KB ID:	5921259

Frequently Asked Questions.
    Spoiler

[Gameplay]

Q: How I save my game?
    A: The first button in your room menu.

Q: What are those three bars (Green, blue, pink) in the right upper corner?
    A: These are your stats; Physical condition, intelligence and sexual experience, you can rise every one doing activities around the school.

Q: How I fill the hearth bar and the H bar aside of the girl portrait?
    A: When you interact with them, the second option (The ear icon) in your interactions rise the heart bar by asking questions, the H bar increse when you touch her or talk about sex. Depending on your relationship with the girl touch her or talk about sex can make decrease both bars.

[Sex Scenes]

Q: How works the sex interface?
    A: [Explanation about the H interface]

Q: How I remove the main character clothes?
    A: With the key "V" and also in the option menu.

Q: I can't have anal sex, have sex witout condom or exit the first sex escene.
    A: You need to do what the exclamation icon in the left bottom corner say, first caress until orgasm, second blowjob or handjob until cum and third having sex and cumming inside (You can't remove the condom so this DON'T MAKE GODDAMN SENSE but whatever). After this you can exit the scene.

Q: How I unlock more sex positions?
    A: Having sex with the girls and filling the cirlcles at the end of the sex scene. When you unlock one postion, that postion will be avalible for all the girls.

Q: What are those cirlcles after having sex?
    A: Those are the experience of the girl, breast caress, butt caress, etc., every one rise doing the respective sex interactions. [Translation for each one]

Q: I can impregnate the girls?
    A: No, the risky days are just for more dialogues.

Q: I can't raise the romance with the teachers or the girls of the main story.
    A: For those girls you need talk with them in events, when the star icon appear in the map, after complete all their respective events you can have sex with them.

Q: How I change between fingers and tongue during the caress?
    A: With the mouse wheel. You can cares three places with both hands and the tongue combine.

Q: How I use the studio?
    A: [Very basic tutorial incoming]
    Last edited by Jacanton; 07-27-2019, 06:00 PM.

• Shameless plug to a huge Koikatsu card collection on patreon, over 2000k unique cards on there sorted by their source material.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/29080212

Comment

• Just tried my older copy in VR just wow first thing I did was try to hug the girl.
      It was partially translated the menus etc ill try the party for the storyline stuff in VR.
      Need to get a updated translation etc.
      Not only did I watch the anime couple up close I laid down inside the girl to see from her perspective.

Comment

• seems like I need emotion creator update and darkness update that adds the clothes and voices, if anyone wants to help me out my dms are open

that is all

Comment

• Hey guys, can someone give me a light on Emotion Creator, i'm using a tutorial to change legs length, i use a scale mod and don't want the legs to become skewed when bend, etc, in the tutorial it says to uncheck "Disable maker IK" on settings, but i can't find that option, i know it is on plugin option tab, but it is inaccessible here, in KK i can access it, but on EC i cant, i know it is because of a BepIn plugin, but i cant seen to find an EC plugin for that, so my question is if there's a way to access IK on maker in EC, or where i can find that plugin, or even a way to convert an KK plugin to EC, if nothing works i'll have to do that on KK and convert the Char to EC, but i don't know if that wil work too, thanks in advance and sorry for bad english...

Comment

• Hey, guys. I have a bit of an issue. I hadn't opened up Koikatsu in a while, so I hadn't downloaded the patch updates either. Yesterday, I downloaded ver. 2.9 and installed it. The whole pregnancy thing is neat and more costumes and accessories are always welsome, obviously. But, for some reason, even though I disabled the "Persist clothes state in school" option in the settings, the girls still go on to walk around naked after I do them. Sure, some people might be into it, but even for a hentai game that's a bit awkward to me considering the casual feeling the game has outside of the sex scenes. Also, I don't know if this is related. But, for some reason, this update made the girls' clothes glitch out all over the place. Like, when a girl walks and her breasts bounce, the clothes that cover that area start clipping and you see the body model from underneath. Another thing is that now when I get really close to a girl (like more or less right next to her), in many cases the body disappears and I only see the clothes just floating there. The character's body reappears when I step back. But, I just thought I mention it since it's never happened before.
            Anyway, like I said, I have no idea if all of these are related. Maybe they're all caused by one error or something. Or, maybe the update didn't install properly and that's why it's happening. I really don't know. But, its a little bit annoying, even though they're not game-breaking glitches or anything. Does anyone know how these can be fixed...or IF they can be fixed?

EDIT: I forgot to mention something else, as well. This update also causes some pieces of clothing on characters (it seems to be random, at least as far as I've noticed) to be discolored when in the overworld. The the clothing item's model just loses all its colors and patterns and just pure white. Also, the game now for some reason SOMETIMES puts clothing items on some characters that they're not supposed to have. For example, a while ago I created an ino girl OC and, on one of her outfits the only thing he's wearing is a sports bra. But, while it shows it correctly in when I talk to her and in sex scenes, in the overworld it sometimes puts a white buttoned-down shirt over the sports bra (when she's wearing that particular outfit, obviously). lol
            Last edited by t1pak; 09-03-2019, 06:56 AM.

Comment

• MarC0
              MarC0 commented
              Editing a comment
              HF Patches are always tested before release, but they are only guaranteed to work if you let them remove all previously installed mods and you use the recommended installation (this is how they are tested for the most part). I only release an update to the patch if I confirm that included mods work without any issues on my and some other people's systems (working in-game and clean log).

The issues with clothes got largely fixed in 2.9. Problem is, some PCs don't like one of the performance optimizations (async clothes loading), but I didn't want to disable it for everyone. The persistence feature seems to be working as intended, if anyone doesn't like it (or any other feature) it can be disabled in plugin settings (F1). Check the wiki for other common issues https://wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgame...Technical_Help

• t1pak
              t1pak commented
              Editing a comment
              To be fair, I never said that you've released a patch that you knew isn't stable and/or causes bugs and glitches. I was simply sharing the issues I'm having with this version of the patch and asking if there's a way to get rid of them. And, like I said, I can be patient because, for all I know, the issue might fix itself whenever you release the next version (if you're planning on one). It was never my intention to imply that I'm getting those plugin conflicts in my game because of the way you've made the patch or anything of the sort.

• MarC0
              MarC0 commented
              Editing a comment
              t1pak Don't worry, I didn't take it that way. I'm thankful for your feeback and I'll look into improving on this in future releases. I just wanted to clarify what was going on.

• I have some questions I want to ask you. Most of them is related to Studio and mods. Currently I'm using [ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu BetterRepack R9.2

1. When I have multiple characters and for all of them assigning different animation (anim -> animations), and when I want to start the whole scene from the beginning, just to have click on anim -> animations -> Animation Controller and "Re All". However, if I make animation using "route creator" I need to click separately if I want to start. I know, I can loop my animation, but some of my ideas requiring animation to start and finish and not repeating again.

2. I know about plugin called: KKImageSeriesRecorder.dll and it's working, images being captured, saved. However, it takes longer than I expected as I thought it will be done in real time. I'm not complaining about quality of this mod, it's working and it's doing its job. I would prefer to have an option capture movie instead of series of pictures. Best option for me is Fraps (software), OBS Studio is not bad, however it works when the game is in window mode. Could anyone please tell me if there's a mod allowing me to capture movie?

3. I know I can assign a voice (anim -> Voice) - however I have only strictly sexual related sounds / speech and what is most important, I can't replace any of those sounds and lip-synch-animations. What I need? Let's assume I want my character will say: "Good morning! How are you", I can easily prepare sound file like wav, mp3, ogg by myself. I want to replace any of erotic sound and be able to choose it from the list and assign to one of characters.
            I know, there's a mod called: KKVMDPlayPlugin - and this mod allows me to play any sound I want with motion from MMD. Maybe I can use external software called "Face and lips" by Moggproject and then import the results to Koikatsu using KKVMDPlayPlugin and it will probably be working... but maybe there's a simpler and better way to achieve what I want?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Comment

• quick question regarding the save editor....how exactly do I use it

Comment

• Hello everyone, I hope you are well, here with a question, how do you add more girls to school in the game? the bar in the settings menu only leaves me up to 38 by default I would like to know if there is any mod that increases the capacity to at least 100 or even a little more xD
                psd. I mean the game, not the class in the beginning menu

Comment

• Nasedo1973 1 - I don't think it's possible without saving and reloading the scene. 2 - Press space to hide studio UI and record the window with OBS, that's what most people do. There are no recording plugins, and there's no other way to get as high quality as with the image series recorder plugin. 3 - There's no way to do this currently, it would be easiest to make a plugin for your specific need or to make a mod that adds more sounds to the game (not sure how difficult it would be but it shouldn't be too hard).

slavic futa What are you having trouble with? Just point it to the save files inside your userdata folder.

Luys https://github.com/ManlyMarco/Koikatu-Gameplay-Mod

Comment

• slavic futa
                    slavic futa commented
                    Editing a comment
                    sorry but that's exactly it, id like instructions on how to us this properly because I am definitely using this wrong

• MarC0
                    MarC0 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Not sure what your issue is, when you open the save editor you have to select the save file, pick your latest one from userdata\save\game. After you do your changes then remember to save.

• slavic futa
                    slavic futa commented
                    Editing a comment
                    can I please just have a step by step detailed instruction on how to install this because im assuming the folder has an exe but none of the files inside indicate having an option that gives me those actions

• Originally posted by MarC0 View Post
                  Nasedo1973 1 - I don't think it's possible without saving and reloading the scene. 2 - Press space to hide studio UI and record the window with OBS, that's what most people do. There are no recording plugins, and there's no other way to get as high quality as with the image series recorder plugin. 3 - There's no way to do this currently, it would be easiest to make a plugin for your specific need or to make a mod that adds more sounds to the game (not sure how difficult it would be but it shouldn't be too hard).
                  Thank you for answer, and you literally made me sad. I thought I was just had no idea about something I should know, but if you confirming this is not possible... I have to make some idea to to work around somehow.

I knew, space key hiding Studio UI and I made something already (ages ago), two examples:

and

And "recorded" this with Fraps. Recently for different purposes (Ren'Py) I started using OBS. As mentioned earlier on, I thought it may be some plugin I never heard of before and it will make my work easier.

I have no idea how to create plugin making adding sound possible. As I remember, there's a plugin adding / changing BGM in game, but I'm affraid sounds are "deeper" in game than BGM. On the top of this is lip sync, which not makes itself, just because sound is playing.

Comment

• MarC0
                    MarC0 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Isn't the image series recorder exactly what you want for Ren'Py games, since it works with frames and not video? That's what it was created for.
                    I'm not sure how lipsync is done, but it should be enough to simply make the character's audio source play your clip and it will happen automatically. If you want to go further with this come to the mod-programming channel on the koikatsu discord, or post a commision in the commisions channel.
                    Last edited by MarC0; 09-17-2019, 01:50 AM.

• Nasedo1973
                    Nasedo1973 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    MarC0 I don't have a problem with still images, as I can make scene and make a screenshot F9 / F11. One of my VN based on KK completely. Now, I'm planing to do something else and I imagined if will be easier way to achieve what I described already.

• Hello, I have an issue with the Voice Audio I wonder if anyone can help?

When I am in conversation with any Character (except story characters) the voice volume suddenly goes extremely low and I must turn the volume to max to be able to hear the voice audio.

Once the conversation finishes the voice audio seems to go back to normal, albeit extremely loud due to my volume being at max.

Is this a known issue with a fix?

Thanks,

Comment

• MarC0
                    MarC0 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Check the sound settings in-game, maybe some characters are silenced.

• Hello everyone and excuse my English in advance, I have a question; Is there a mod that stops the term climax in the interaction h? If so, please post. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                  X