Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[Illusion] koikatu (コイカツ!) - Discussion and FAQ.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Illusion] koikatu (コイカツ!) - Discussion and FAQ.

Click image for larger version  Name:	mainImage.jpg Views:	1 Size:	85.6 KB ID:	5921854

Info:
    HF Patch:
    Translations:
    Uncensors:
    Related Hongfire Threads:
    Modding:
    Cheats:
    Useffull links:
    Where buy it:
    Preview:
    Spoiler
    Click image for larger version  Name:	1.PNG Views:	1 Size:	135.4 KB ID:	5921250

Click image for larger version  Name:	2.PNG Views:	1 Size:	80.1 KB ID:	5921251

Click image for larger version  Name:	3 - 1.PNG Views:	1 Size:	91.4 KB ID:	5921252

Click image for larger version  Name:	3 - 2.PNG Views:	1 Size:	97.7 KB ID:	5921253

Click image for larger version  Name:	5.PNG Views:	1 Size:	85.0 KB ID:	5921254

Click image for larger version  Name:	6.PNG Views:	1 Size:	112.2 KB ID:	5921255

Click image for larger version  Name:	7.PNG Views:	1 Size:	168.5 KB ID:	5921256

Click image for larger version  Name:	8.PNG Views:	1 Size:	560.2 KB ID:	5921257

Click image for larger version  Name:	9.PNG Views:	1 Size:	489.1 KB ID:	5921258

Click image for larger version  Name:	10.PNG Views:	1 Size:	104.2 KB ID:	5921259

Frequently Asked Questions.
    Spoiler

[Gameplay]

Q: How I save my game?
    A: The first button in your room menu.

Q: What are those three bars (Green, blue, pink) in the right upper corner?
    A: These are your stats; Physical condition, intelligence and sexual experience, you can rise every one doing activities around the school.

Q: How I fill the hearth bar and the H bar aside of the girl portrait?
    A: When you interact with them, the second option (The ear icon) in your interactions rise the heart bar by asking questions, the H bar increse when you touch her or talk about sex. Depending on your relationship with the girl touch her or talk about sex can make decrease both bars.

[Sex Scenes]

Q: How works the sex interface?
    A: [Explanation about the H interface]

Q: How I remove the main character clothes?
    A: With the key "V" and also in the option menu.

Q: I can't have anal sex, have sex witout condom or exit the first sex escene.
    A: You need to do what the exclamation icon in the left bottom corner say, first caress until orgasm, second blowjob or handjob until cum and third having sex and cumming inside (You can't remove the condom so this DON'T MAKE GODDAMN SENSE but whatever). After this you can exit the scene.

Q: How I unlock more sex positions?
    A: Having sex with the girls and filling the cirlcles at the end of the sex scene. When you unlock one postion, that postion will be avalible for all the girls.

Q: What are those cirlcles after having sex?
    A: Those are the experience of the girl, breast caress, butt caress, etc., every one rise doing the respective sex interactions. [Translation for each one]

Q: I can impregnate the girls?
    A: No, the risky days are just for more dialogues.

Q: I can't raise the romance with the teachers or the girls of the main story.
    A: For those girls you need talk with them in events, when the star icon appear in the map, after complete all their respective events you can have sex with them.

Q: How I change between fingers and tongue during the caress?
    A: With the mouse wheel. You can cares three places with both hands and the tongue combine.

Q: How I use the studio?
    A: [Very basic tutorial incoming]
    Last edited by Jacanton; 08-02-2018, 03:04 PM.

• im also confused on what exactly unlocks more poses. It looks like upgrading the club does but something after sex encounters does too. Does that mean you just have to max out the bars on 1 girl to unlock the poses you get from sex?

Comment

• First impressions.
      - Wow, it looks pretty.
      - The maker improve, a little, but was awsome in first place~
      - OMFG, THE MALE MAKER IS SO GAY!! I love it~ <3
      - Omg, this guy have tits!! xD

*Play some time*
      Well, is ok, people in other communitys are dissapointed and that is comprensible, this game is better than AA2 but just not much better, I mean, is different so there are no much points to compare, but for four years a "some improved" could be dissapointed, so, I understand the people who said that but without share their opinions.

I don't think this game is awsome, I don't think its sucks, is just Ok for me, Ok and barely good, so I'm not dissapointed of course my expectations all the time were low, for that reason this game exceeded my expectations and I'm glad to play it~
      Last edited by Jacanton; 04-27-2018, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• slepth
        slepth commented
        Editing a comment
        Is it me or the npcs dont interact with each other?

• Yea can I have some help with bepinex? I placed the files in the koikatu directory and I have absolutely no idea how to get it to work, I ran the patcher and it said it was patched but everything is still in japanese.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	71.7 KB
ID:	5990437

Comment

• periah250
        periah250 commented
        Editing a comment
        Jacanton Ok i did that and its still in japanese...maybe i should just wait for a machine translation to be made.
        Last edited by periah250; 04-27-2018, 12:39 PM.

• brumatti123
        brumatti123 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, still in japanese here too

• Exkirion
        Exkirion commented
        Editing a comment
        You drag the game exe onto the bep.exe, then run bep.exe and run the game. Go to the editor and wait a bit, the plugin will start to translate your game in real time. Once it does what it translated will stay translated even if you quit the game.

• Guys how do you install the translations? I figured get BEPInEx.Patcher + BepInEx.Patcher.pdb in the main game folder (where Koitaku.exe is), then extract folder BepInEx where I put the translator and the plugins also to the main game folder, then open the patcher, but it doesn't seem to be working. Can anyone assist me?

Comment

• I post about the spanish translation in the [Mod Discussion] thread~
        Here: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...42#post5990442

Comment

• [BepInEx Auto Translation] [Use instruction]
          1. Extract "BepInEx.v3.1.zip" in the main folder of the game.

Click image for larger version  Name:	3683567356356.png Views:	1 Size:	114.8 KB ID:	5991807
          2. Extract "XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepIn-2.1.0.zip" or "BepisPlugins.r2.zip" (The plugin of your preference) in the main folder of the game.

Click image for larger version  Name:	234723452345.png Views:	1 Size:	117.8 KB ID:	5991808
          3. Execute "BepInEx.Patcher.exe" (With Administrator Privileges if is necessary).

Click image for larger version  Name:	25723452345.png Views:	1 Size:	32.2 KB ID:	5991809
          4. That is all, the auto translation is ready, enjoy~

[Video Tutorial]

[BepInEx Auto Translation] [How change the auto-translation laguage]

In your plugin folder with the file "AutoTranslatorConfig.ini" you can change the language of the translation. Is easy to do, just open that file and change the line "Language=en":

Click image for larger version  Name:	356834563456.png Views:	1 Size:	8.0 KB ID:	5990512

Replace the "en" with the abbreviation of your language, for example:
          • es (Español)
          • ru (Pусский)
          • pt (Portuguesa)
          • CN (中文)
          • fr (français)
          • ko (한국어)

Probably any laguange, I test all these translations and work. If you use before the plugin, first delete the file "_AutoGeneratedTranslations.en.txt" in the folder "BepInEx\Translation" to recreate all the text from zero.

And that is all, enjoy the auto translation in your own language~
          Last edited by Jacanton; 04-28-2018, 11:40 AM.

Comment

• How do i install the dlc? Do I just move the setup file into abdata and Userdata? Also, I can't seem to get both VR and character studio to work... I move them into the main file but when I try to load the game, it get broken.

Comment

• I don't have the game yet, but I have some questions.
            1) I want to re-use my AA2 texture for eyes and highlight, how can I do that? Is it easy as it was in AA2?
            2) Since we don't have yuri, sadly, can we customize the guy to look like a girl, with boobies?
            3) I believe we can't play a girl, yet. If not, I'll just make a lot of girls, and wait for a yuri mod.

Comment

• Jacanton
              Jacanton commented
              Editing a comment
              1= We need wait for the modders, maybe they are going to make ports of mods.
              2= The main character can be a crossdresser, a cute one, the male character maker have a lot of options a girly clothes. (No boobs)
              3= In may a yuri DLC is going to be release, but looks like script fake yuri. With the girly main character, looks easy creat a yuri or futanari mod.
              Last edited by Jacanton; 04-27-2018, 09:14 PM.

• It is so pleasant to know the auto translator is borderline impossible to apply, guess I'll wait for an actual translation before I move on to seeing if the dlc worked.

Comment

• CherryParfait
              CherryParfait commented
              Editing a comment
              av3k i'll try help, here is my folderhttps://i.imgur.com/Gas5Ooj.jpg i downloaded the files needed to translate, you can find it in the first post or previous page, drag the BepinEx patcher and its .pdb file into the main folder. Now drag yout BepinEx folder which you downloaded, into the main folder as well. If you also downloaded the xunity file, which I did for w/e reason I just dragged it into the main folder, once you have them all in there, like in my picture folder, just press BepinEx patcher, it will be done. Then start main game. i hope it helps a bit.

• av3k
              av3k commented
              Editing a comment
              CherryParfait Hey, thanks for trying to help I have it set up EXACTLY as you do, the normal translation seems to be working but the machine translation doesn't like, if I go into the menus some of the buttons are translated but the dialogue in game never changes from Japanese to English, so maybe I need to try a fresh install after I was messing with the folders so much lol

• periah250
              periah250 commented
              Editing a comment
              getting this thing to work is an exercise in futility , there are 40 diffrent plug ins and ipa's and bepinex stuff to take care of and the picture tutorial says move a folder or something to the place it's already at. when the patcher says it patched the game, literally nothing is translated, i havent torn my hair out like this since my first throws at installing the nightmare that was aa2.

• Stupid question but can some kind soul tell me how to save the game ? I

Comment

• periah250
              periah250 commented
              Editing a comment
              If it's anything like aa2 just finish the day.

• Vanoni
              Vanoni commented
              Editing a comment
              Just like AA2, at the end of the day, you are in your room. The first option on the left is the save function. Hope this helps.

• Ok does anyone have this bug where you can't save or load game ? I click save and UI pop up doesn't close, i click cancel and it somehow saves.
            Then i am in main menu i try to load my game and like before UI pop up after clicking load doesn't disappear and game doesn't load.

Has any of you have such a bug ?

Comment

• I actually can't save too, it ask me if I wanna save, I do yes, but there nothing happening

Comment

• periah250
                periah250 commented
                Editing a comment
                All these problems are piling up, jeez it's aa2 all over again.

• CherryParfait
                CherryParfait commented
                Editing a comment
                it saved fine for me, load as well, using fresh install with translator

• Does any of you guys able to use the Phone Feature yet? i saw that in the trailer you can use phone to call the girls to meet you somewhere you want them to be.
              LAUGH BEFORE LAUGHING ITSELF BEEN PROHIBITED

Comment

• bwadark
                bwadark commented
                Editing a comment
                It's unlocked after a girl gives you her number / you ask for it. Though I'm not sure of the critea, I happened upon it by accident.

• Alunath
                Alunath commented
                Editing a comment
                I see, thanks for the info .

• I'm guessing I'm one of the lucky ones that doesn't have errors on saving nor translation problems. The Auto-translation is doing it's job and I'm a bit relieved. For those that are having trouble with the translations not working, are you sure you're using Locale Emulator on the initsetting.exe after patching it with BepInEX?
              Bless the modders that are taking the time to make this game playable on day one.

Comment

• It's a little bit disappointing to see they couldn't have bothered to add at least a few guy hairstyles instead of depending on one short back hair and the use of the bangs, that are pretty feminine themselves.. : ( Traps are cool but still
                Last edited by AhegaoPaizuri; 04-27-2018, 02:40 PM.

Comment

• Kuzai
                  Kuzai commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The hairstyles look pretty guy like to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• AhegaoPaizuri
                  AhegaoPaizuri commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah for sure! Twintails are pretty guy like alrite

• Kuzai
                  Kuzai commented
                  Editing a comment