Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[Illusion] koikatu (コイカツ!) - Discussion and FAQ.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Illusion] koikatu (コイカツ!) - Discussion and FAQ.

Click image for larger version  Name:	mainImage.jpg Views:	1 Size:	85.6 KB ID:	5921854

Info:
    HF Patch:
    Translations:
    Uncensors:
    Related Hongfire Threads:
    Modding:
    Cheats:
    Useffull links:
    Where buy it:
    Preview:
    Spoiler
    Click image for larger version  Name:	1.PNG Views:	1 Size:	135.4 KB ID:	5921250

Click image for larger version  Name:	2.PNG Views:	1 Size:	80.1 KB ID:	5921251

Click image for larger version  Name:	3 - 1.PNG Views:	1 Size:	91.4 KB ID:	5921252

Click image for larger version  Name:	3 - 2.PNG Views:	1 Size:	97.7 KB ID:	5921253

Click image for larger version  Name:	5.PNG Views:	1 Size:	85.0 KB ID:	5921254

Click image for larger version  Name:	6.PNG Views:	1 Size:	112.2 KB ID:	5921255

Click image for larger version  Name:	7.PNG Views:	1 Size:	168.5 KB ID:	5921256

Click image for larger version  Name:	8.PNG Views:	1 Size:	560.2 KB ID:	5921257

Click image for larger version  Name:	9.PNG Views:	1 Size:	489.1 KB ID:	5921258

Click image for larger version  Name:	10.PNG Views:	1 Size:	104.2 KB ID:	5921259

Frequently Asked Questions.
    Spoiler

[Gameplay]

Q: How I save my game?
    A: The first button in your room menu.

Q: What are those three bars (Green, blue, pink) in the right upper corner?
    A: These are your stats; Physical condition, intelligence and sexual experience, you can rise every one doing activities around the school.

Q: How I fill the hearth bar and the H bar aside of the girl portrait?
    A: When you interact with them, the second option (The ear icon) in your interactions rise the heart bar by asking questions, the H bar increse when you touch her or talk about sex. Depending on your relationship with the girl touch her or talk about sex can make decrease both bars.

[Sex Scenes]

Q: How works the sex interface?
    A: [Explanation about the H interface]

Q: How I remove the main character clothes?
    A: With the key "V" and also in the option menu.

Q: I can't have anal sex, have sex witout condom or exit the first sex escene.
    A: You need to do what the exclamation icon in the left bottom corner say, first caress until orgasm, second blowjob or handjob until cum and third having sex and cumming inside (You can't remove the condom so this DON'T MAKE GODDAMN SENSE but whatever). After this you can exit the scene.

Q: How I unlock more sex positions?
    A: Having sex with the girls and filling the cirlcles at the end of the sex scene. When you unlock one postion, that postion will be avalible for all the girls.

Q: What are those cirlcles after having sex?
    A: Those are the experience of the girl, breast caress, butt caress, etc., every one rise doing the respective sex interactions. [Translation for each one]

Q: I can impregnate the girls?
    A: No, the risky days are just for more dialogues.

Q: I can't raise the romance with the teachers or the girls of the main story.
    A: For those girls you need talk with them in events, when the star icon appear in the map, after complete all their respective events you can have sex with them.

Q: How I change between fingers and tongue during the caress?
    A: With the mouse wheel. You can cares three places with both hands and the tongue combine.

Q: How I use the studio?
    A: [Very basic tutorial incoming]
    Last edited by Jacanton; 08-02-2018, 04:04 PM.

• Does anyone know why measurements of a girl keep being changed,if you change between school, leaving school, gym and so on ? Its like the clothes are changing the stats, its annoying, Im not sure if its pernament but looking at the numbers shown in Measurements and the girl face, body being changed must mean something is wrong.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Comment

• roflmaopapa
      roflmaopapa commented
      Editing a comment
      I noticed this issue for me as well. Think it's some mod in the latest HF patch screwing things up since the older patch didn't had this issue.

• Maltus
      Maltus commented
      Editing a comment
      I also just noticed this issue. When I switched to swimsuit the body is changed. I tried to keep the sliders between 0 and 100 but it's not solving the issue. Also, when I change to swimsuit, if my parameters are set to show the naked body, all is fine, but as soon as I show the swimsuit the problem appears.
      (Standard installation of the game with only HF patch 1.3)

Edit : Found it : reinstall HF patch without bra push-up mod !
      Edit 2 : seems like "Transparent lace lingerie V3 by lapinduracell" isn't included in the mod (despite release notes), add to install it manually
      -> MarC0 just commented about that mod (transparent lingerie), that version should not be listed in the HF patch 1.3 cause no sideloader support ATM. Removed it from my game.
      Last edited by Maltus; 07-11-2018, 02:47 AM.

• roflmaopapa
      roflmaopapa commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks for figuring it out

• Hi.
    Is there a program that could detect duplicate or conflicting mods and remove them automatically?

Comment

• MarC0
      MarC0 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sadly no, that's why HF Patch takes the shotgun approach and nukes everything.

• Hi, i have a problem. I use HF patch 1.3 and now characters dont show in Maker and got infinite loading in H-mode and history mode...

Comment

• MarC0
      MarC0 commented
      Editing a comment
      Reinstall HF Patch and tell it to remove all previous mods. If it still doesn't work you will have to do a clean game install.

• Is it just me or does the horny meter on girl still decreasing no matter how many time you cum inside her? Im pretty sure to maintain girl in slut/excited you need to cum atleast 2 time inside her (even wiki said it too), is it because the new dlc?

Comment

• pingtoryan
      pingtoryan commented
      Editing a comment
      It's her coming 3 times. You can just rub her hard thrice and be done with it.

• autizboyz
      autizboyz commented
      Editing a comment
      Nevermind, it was the hf patch gameplay balancing or w/e it is (forgot the name), it reduce the horny bar each time you finish no matter what the outcome is.

• Hello,

do you know any japanese websites or blogs that share full sets of classrooms from the same creator, please?

The ingame download feature lacks the option to sort by creator, so it is difficult to find girls of the same art style.
    Last edited by Mumu1; 07-11-2018, 04:11 AM.

Comment

• Got something to clarify, does your MC never change his outfit aside from when he wakes up when someone stay over? Or is it just me?

Comment

• Hi guys do you know anything about the new expansion?

Comment

• Hiddink
          Hiddink commented
          Editing a comment
          pingtoryan thanks a lot, happen that those 3 personalities are the most i love... fucking mainstream animes..... btw, do you know where can i download it??

• pingtoryan
          pingtoryan commented
          Editing a comment
          Hold your horses, it's not even released yet. Should be ready at the end of this month, or a few weeks afterwards.

So bottom line, it doesn't exist right now.

• Hiddink
          Hiddink commented
          Editing a comment
          haha ok ok thanks !!!

• Im having an issue with some cards some cards will simply load up and be all wrong like black around the eyes or a hair set is missing or not equipped or the character is completely messed up. im using the latest update and using HF Patch 1.3 no mods are required for these cards but its a rare occurrence that only a few cards that ive tried do

Comment

• SOMEGUY789
          SOMEGUY789 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep, I'm getting the same problem. And many times when stuff doesn't show up it's not because I don't have the even have the mods when it's a modded card as I could select the ones the cards use but it's just like it's not having them selected when the card is first loaded.

• So for the lolz I though let's see how a loli look, so I downloaded 3 Female Cards and One of them looks weird
        Here is the card - http://illusioncards.booru.org/index...=view&id=38770
        and here how it looks - https://i.imgur.com/Xpic6DG.png - So i though it was make up ... nevermind I found out what was wrong, seems I am missing some kind of mod or dlc for upper eyeliner Type. Still somehow I really hate to use any card that has negative values
        Im not sure Why I am posting this, since I found out what it was >_>

Comment

• Sarif
          Sarif commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey, it's Sylvie ! You are a gentleman and a scholar. Remember to give her plenty of headpats. If you don't know who she is, look up Teaching Feeling (find it on F95zone).

• roflmaopapa
          roflmaopapa commented
          Editing a comment
          She received so much headpats till she dieded tho Still waiting for that marriage ending.

• Hi, I get the error "unable to load original dll" . I did a clean re-install and patch up to the latest 6/29 patch, test the game to make sure it runs before trying the HF patch again. I downloaded the bepinx 4.0 and copy the winhttp.dll from the x86 folder and replace the current one and the game run but nothing of the mod seems to activate. I understand that this is caused by using an older version of windows is it? (btw using Win7 sp1) Is there a fix or am i screwed T_T

Comment

• Lenig69
          Lenig69 commented
          Editing a comment
          i found this in 4chan and it working right now

https://files.catbox.moe/5gmrc5.rar

• magvearn
          magvearn commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks alot, I did a clean reinstall, dl the full 6/29 update (650+-mb one) from illusion. Run the game once to make sure it runs and shows V.3.0. Install hf update from here(dl new one just in case) , first run same error pop up , then apply the file you've provided and the game runs, english translation (GUI, Dialog auto translator, and even cheats menu) are working. Paste my old save data and everything loaded and runs just fine. Thank alot XD

• evanic
          evanic commented
          Editing a comment
          cant download the file on the attached link, any mirror?

• This might be stupid question but how can i do Cunnilingus? All I can do is kiss her (tongue)

Comment

• pingtoryan
          pingtoryan commented
          Editing a comment
          Visible cunnilingus? Can't do that outta studio...it's girl on girl only.

Although using tongue on pussy (remember, mousewheel changes what you use) is technically cunnilingus...

• so..I was using a lot of mods from before the update, is the way the mods are added into the game different now or are they just not compatible because the current version?

Comment

• So after the 1.3 update some mods stopped working and the 100% save doesn't work. Anyone have a 100% save file?

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	what is hap.jpg Views:	2 Size:	88.2 KB ID:	6072762

​ So i had just installed the HF Patch 1.3, and i deleted the old BepInEx mods, folders etc. when it prompted me to do so. But after that, my game seems to be a bit bugged. It was working fine before, but i dont know where i messed up. Any suggestions? Thanks!

EDIT: Nvm, i fixed it. If you experience this issue, you have to do a clean re-install. all the mods in the abdata folder mess everything up.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Yakonam; 07-11-2018, 11:35 PM.

Comment

• when i open up studio, window ends up like this. can someone help please?
              Attached Files

Comment

• Ectn
                Ectn commented
                Editing a comment
                Check your display settings in the Koikatu launcher and make sure it's the proper resolution and graphics setting. May need to switch to Fullscreen.
            Working...
            X