Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

寝取られ NETORARE ( NTR ) OFFICIAL THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 寝取られ NETORARE ( NTR ) OFFICIAL THREAD



    寝取られ

    NETORARE

    NTR


    What is NETORARE ( 寝取られ ) ?

    NETORARE ( 寝取られ ) also named just like "NTR" ( Abbreviation ) is a genre of EROGE. "eroge" means "Japanese erotic game" , called generality like "Hentai Games" in Westerner World.

    The unique objective of NTR is to play with the "jealous feelings" of the player.

    In NTR games you play like a MALE PROTAGONIST that love a girl in the game. However, for some reason, this girl BETRAY the protagonist and make sex with other guy.

    Exist 3 kinds of NTR :

    NTR kind A ( consensual sex )
    the girl that the protagonist love agree to make sex with other guy instead of the protagonist in the game, she is not forced, she want it, is NOT a rape .

    NTR kind B ( semi-consensual sex )
    the girl in the beginning of the game is really raped, but, during the gameplay this rape begin to change gradually to consensual sex, because the girl begin to like it a lot

    in this kind of game ( kind "B" ) , are listed games that are used some kind of "trick" to make the girl to make sex with others guys instead of the protagonist, like hypnotism, aphrodisiac or sometimes even brainwash . All games with NTR related with this kind of "feature" are considered "kind B".

    NTR kind C ( violent rape without pleasure )
    the girl is raped - she resist until to the last minute, she never agree with this and she never feel pleasure during this sexual act , she feel only pain and suffer, this is just a violent RAPE really .

    For me , fhc from Brazil, NTR only exist when this happens with a wife, bride or a girlfriend of the protagonist ( a girl that have a official love relationship / commitment with the protagonist of the game ) and the protagonist really love this woman very much, and this woman love the protagonist very much too, however, for some reason, she is forced to make sex with other man ( maybe bacause of a “uncontrollable sexual desire”, or maybe because of blackmail, or like the “payment” of a “high debt”, or, just a normal RAPE ) I not know, the reason will be explained in the game, but, the fact is that the girl need to love the protagonist and the protagonist need to love the girl. NTR without love, for me, is not NTR.

    However, for sure exist others different kinds of NTR, since NTR is jealousy and jealousy is a feelings, then, it can change between different persons. No one have the same feelings, no one have the same mind. Then, NTR is something of personal interpretation.

    Games exactly with the kind of NTR that I like are very much rare, then, If I keep only with this kind of thing in my mind, I never will play any game. I need to try to satisfy me with the few NTR that are available, even in games that not have EXACTLY the kind of NTR that I like.
     

    Then, some people have jealousy of their mother or sister, other people feel jealousy of a unrequited love, like a childhood friend that you love very much, but, she end up in love with other guy. Or maybe a friend that work in the same job. This can varies very much beetween each game. The unique TRUE fact about NTR is:

    1- The protagonist see the girl making sex with other guy, and the protagonist feel sad, frustated, angry and disturbed seeing this sexual act. The protagonist fell JEALOUSY in few words, then, this is NTR.
     

    Then, NTR is not related ONLY with a girlfriend or a wife, but, with any woman that exist in the game where the protagonist is aiming, but, the girl end up making sex with other guy instead of the protagonist.

    Other different kind of NTR that I love is the game where the protagonist love a girl and the girl love the protagonist too, but, the protagonist have the NTR fetish, then, the protagonist request for the girl to make sex with others guys just to please him. I love this kind of NTR, the girl really not wanna to do it, but, she agree with this just to make the protagonist happy. For sure the protagonist fell jealousy seeing the woman that he love making sex with other guy, but, he LIKE to feel it. This is a fetish. This is NTR.

    A game 100% without NTR are so boring. Sometimes, I play pure love games without NTR, but, games with some kind of NTR are ALWAYS much more interesting than games without any NTR. The best thinhg in NTR is the "suspense" the excitement resulting from uncertainty, why happened the NTR ? Why the girl that you love betrayed you ? What will happens next ? How will become the relationship of the girl and the protagonist after the NTR ? the apprehension, the anxiety that you fell while you are playing a NTR game are UNIQUE. NTR games NEVER are boring.

    1- You can imagine the woman that you love sucking the penis of other guy in the front of your eyes ?

    2- You can imagine the penis of other guy being inserted in the vagina of the woman that you love, and shooting sperm inside of her ?

    3- You can imagine the woman that you love screaming of pleasure and happiness while are making sex with other man in the front of your eyes ?

    This is the soul of NTR.


    Jealousy is the most stronger human feelings. Because of jealousy, some people kill other people, and sometime kill themselves ( suicide ) . Not exist any other human feeling that can bring up so much tragedy and sadness. For instance, Is very rare a husband commit suicide becasue his wife is dead. However, is common a husband commit suicide when he found out that his wife is betraying him. And sometimes, he kill his unfaithful wife before to commit suicide. Unfortunately, at least in Brazil, this happens a lot. This is terrible.

    Then, to play with this kind of stronger feelings in a innofensive game is for sure a experience unique and awesome. Becasue of this, I like so much NTR.

    WARNING: 寝取り ( NETORI) and 寝取る (NETORU)

    Do not misunderstood 寝取られ with 寝取り or 寝取る. Is unbelievable the BIG number of japanese sites that misunderstood these words ( seems that several japanese people not understand their own grammar ) a example of this is the site below:

    http://nekora.main.jp/comic/thumb/netorare/all/

    in this site, they put all together games with NETORARE and NETORI, however, NETORARE and NETORI are OPPOSITIVE words when we talk about a GENRE of eroge. see the explanation:

    寝取る is a verb and 寝取られ is the passive form of this verb. I not wanna to enter in details about japanese grammar, then, in resume:

    寝取られ ( NETORARE ) = your wife/lover being stolen by someone else.

    寝取り/寝取る ( NETORI/NETORU) = you stealing the wife/lover of someone else . 寝取り is just the verb stem/noun form of the dictionary form 寝取る, then, 寝取り/寝取る is the same thing.

    寝取り/寝取る is a genre of eroge when the PROTAGONIST "stole" the wife/lover of other character of the game. is the common "tsuma games" when a protagonist bachelor make sex with a married woman. 寝取られ is exactly the opposite. In 寝取られ the wife/lover the protagonist is stolen by other male character of the game. I hate games with 寝取り/寝取る, but, I love games with 寝取られ. Then, not misunderstood these 2 words, ok ?

    If you want a very large list with a LOT of games with NTR content and with a NTR review/Description of each game, check this (LINK1) or, If the link is offline, try one of these 3 mirrors (LINK2) (LINK3) (LINK4)

    If all four web sites are offline today, just download the file attached below named "NTR.rar" to read my NTR page offline.

    If you noticed, I not updated my ntr page recently because this is unnecessary: ALL latest NTR reviews are posted in the NTR BLOG:

    http://deprogram.main.jp/sb/log/game/

    Check out every day the NTR BLOG to read the NTR REVIEW of the latest games released with some NTR CONTENT.

    If you know a game with NTR content not listed in this site yet, please, advice us and wrote a NTR description about this game and post links for information about this game

    And feel free to post commentaries, suggestions and everything else that you wanna related to NTR GAMES in this thread.

    enjoy
    Attached Files
    Last edited by fhc; 11-13-2010, 02:37 PM.
    ...

  • #2
    Very cool topic FHC. Nice work!
    "Its done when its done."
    - Blizzard Entertainment

    Comment


    • #3
      there are a few. One of them i only noe of the name of the hentai anime. Preverse Investigation i think. The main char was tied up and watch his sister getting gang bang. hope it helps

      Comment


      • #4
        hi fhc. you have good taste.

        i've played most of the A & B games listed on NE研, and i've "read" (i'm just a tad literate in japanese) most of the A & B manga as well. NE研 was my only source of NTR game news for the past few years, but because of the lack of recent updates, i've been checking getchu's release list + 2ch.net lately. other than that, NE研 has a pretty comprehensive list when it comes to commercially released games. off the top of my head, i can only think of elf's "肉の香り" which, imo, should have been listed as a B, C title but was rejected for whatever reason.

        NE研 does lack info on doujin games though (they also lack info on doujinshi, but this is a thread about games). the NE研 forum gets posts about doujin games from time to time, so it's worth checking out once a month (the forum's not very active) just for that. you can easily find NTR doujin games by searching for "寝取られ" on dlsite maniax. i highly recommend games from VENUS, DIGITALG, まくらカバーソフト, and Autobahn.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by xchan View Post
          hi fhc. you have good taste.

          i've played most of the A & B games listed on NE研, and i've "read" (i'm just a tad literate in japanese) most of the A & B manga as well. NE研 was my only source of NTR game news for the past few years, but because of the lack of recent updates, i've been checking getchu's release list + 2ch.net lately. other than that, NE研 has a pretty comprehensive list when it comes to commercially released games. off the top of my head, i can only think of elf's "肉の香り" which, imo, should have been listed as a B, C title but was rejected for whatever reason.

          NE研 does lack info on doujin games though (they also lack info on doujinshi, but this is a thread about games). the NE研 forum gets posts about doujin games from time to time, so it's worth checking out once a month (the forum's not very active) just for that. you can easily find NTR doujin games by searching for "寝取られ" on dlsite maniax. i highly recommend games from VENUS, DIGITALG, まくらカバーソフト, and Autobahn.
          Thank you very much, I added REP for you !

          Important this tip about "寝取られ" in dlsite maniax.

          I admit that I not like so much of DOUJIN games, but, I love so much NTR that is very good to play doujin IF exist NTR content in it

          I agree with you about "肉の香り" . this is surely have NTR content ( I played it until the ending ) Then, I cannot understand WHY is not added it in NE研 list...

          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          I wanted to bring to here a very much interesting message posted by kyonn

          Originally posted by kyonn
          When speaking about 寝取られ genre, it really is a specific one, which can sometimes evoke not very pleasant emotions to say the least. That can especially happen, when one's playing a game at which player doesn't have even the slightest idea that these kinds of situations are implemented. So there can be some pretty shocking moments. Regarding this I think that for me the most notorious would "Imitation Lover" from Light. After playing through it I literally felt like shit two days after. I mean it sure is tough on one's mind when the girl that you were aiming for doesn't have even the slightest bit of interest in the main character while on the other hand, she's totally crazy into main hero's classmate/"so called friend" (and fucks around with him at any possible opportunity) who has the looks to get whatever girl he likes (and he gets). On top of that you learn that she only has a bad end, where it ends with her telling you that you're not able to satisfy her enough in order for her to forget about the hero's classmate. What's more, after you finish all the routes, there comes a special scenario, where you play from the point of view of the above mentioned hero's classmate where he has a chance for the happy ending with girl that you as the main character couldn't get. Those who are familiar with the game know about who I'm talking about.
          Anyway this was just an example of IMO typical netorare genre...it sure is only for those who are into it or for the strong minds.
          I love netorare games, but, when really exist a love relationship between the protagonist and the heroine ( I like when the heroine LOVE the protagonist, but, for some reason, she make sex with other man - forced or not )

          Then, I not like netorare games like "Imitation Lover" for sure

          I LOVE to see the guilty feelings of the heroine because she make sex with another man insted of her beloved man. I love to see the drama, the FORBID DESIRE ! She love her boyfriend, but, she fall for the desire of to make sex with another man.

          A example of it is the game TRIANGLE BLUE:
          http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80779

          This game is a AWESOME NETORARE GAME ! ( too bad just 20% of the game is voiced )

          The protagonist is impotent ( cannot have sufficient erection to insert the girl and make sex ). His girlfriend become sad with this. Her childhood friend say that is HER FAULT because she not know how to give pleasure for a man, because of her lack of sexual experience. Then, what happens ? Her childhood friend offer to teach to her how to become a debauchery woman to give pleasure to her boyfriend and make a happy sexual life with him. and the girl agree with this !

          Is so awesome ! her thinking in some scene: "now have other man instead of Asato touching my body ... Asato forgive me... But, this is for your good sake... I want to learn how to give to you pleasure..."

          In other scenes she think: "Asato forgive me, I am making sex with other man instead of you, but, I will cum ! I will cum ! kimochiiiii !"

          I love it ! I love to see the guilty feeling of the heroine because her is betraying the protagonist ! I love this drama, she feeling bad because this "forbid desire" is giving to her SO MUCH PLEASURE !

          About rape, I like to see her guilty feeling as well. I love whem she say " I am dirty now, my body was touched by other man instead of you... Other man come inside of me.. I feel that disgusting thing inside of me... I am dirty now, please, forgive me..."

          And, of course, I like to see how the protagonist react in this situation.

          in NO RAPE games, I like to see what the protagonist will do when him found out that he is betrayed by his beloved woman.

          In RAPE games, I like, specially, when the girl is raped in the front of the eyes of the protagonuist ( he is probabbly tied and cannot help ) What he will do after this ? How will be his behavior with his girlfriend before see her being fucked by other man ?

          I love to see the feeling and the thoughts of the protagonist in netorare games.

          WOW ! I really LOVE these things ! netorare games is THE BEST thing in EROGE !!
          Last edited by fhc; 07-02-2008, 07:10 PM.
          ...

          Comment


          • #6
            I start to like this when i play Alicesoft Tsumasibori. When the three guys get sakura i feel excited and also angry ^^. But i know most of the ppl cannot accept it as they treat themselves as the protagonist. Good to hear that there are someone have the same interest with me=w=.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by henryykf View Post
              I start to like this when i play Alicesoft Tsumasibori. When the three guys get sakura i feel excited and also angry ^^. But i know most of the ppl cannot accept it as they treat themselves as the protagonist. Good to hear that there are someone have the same interest with me=w=.
              Yeah ! me too, I feel much more excited in a NTR scene than in a "normal" sex scene !

              You can , please, give more details about this NTR in Tsumasibori ? like :

              1- the NTR scene is long or short ?
              2- only happens just one time with each of these 3 guys, or happens several times with each guy ?
              3- Before the NTR happens, still possible a "happy ending" with the heroine, or this NTR is the "bad ending" ?

              I love NTR when even after the girl betrayed the protagonist, still possible a "happy eding" with her ( the protagonist forgive the betrayal and the protagonist and the girl live together forever ) Is much more exciting like this !
              Last edited by fhc; 07-02-2008, 03:38 AM.
              ...

              Comment


              • #8
                Very nice thread I've checked the NE link as well, some games I know are there.
                I have 1 question: Is the kind of game where the protagonist after having xxx for quite sometime, with the heroine, he let other guys enjoy her, for his own purpose or to trade for other girls considered as Netorare game?
                I dont know Japanese There are some games that I havent seen in the NE link:
                - Liquid game
                - May club
                - Xchange 2
                - Otome game
                - セレブ子持ち妻淫猥調教 (a nice game)
                I have 2 favor to ask:
                - First about the Lilim triangle blue, it's very cool >.< Would you please drop in more lines, such as when Akane has xxx with both the blonde guy and her beloved one. What does he say What does she say :x Some lines with the younger black hair, why does she let him...
                - Second, I'm dlding 家族交感 姉・母・妹, it's the thread which leaded me to this link ^.^ I'm stucking at 99,9% and only 1mb left Would you please... ^.^

                Comment


                • #9
                  Wow, I totally didnt realised got this type of h-game! well, but i do played a kind of similiar one. Xchange2 and Chikan wa Hanzai.

                  Female lead in Xchange2 met a chikan teacher in a bus, she was, well, raped i guess. The teacher got a hold of the tape(chikan scene with the girl) so eventually i think u knw wat will happen....[hehe......]

                  Chikan wa Hanzai i think most of the players here knw ady so i dun nid to explain further. Not really in this element but I think got a bit....(even though one of the ending is the male lead got pushed to the railway by the girl....*creepy*)
                  HF-Hentai Member #643
                  LUST is a driving power to the FUTURE

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by fhc View Post
                    Yeah ! me too, I feel much more excited in a NTR scene than in a "normal" sex scene !

                    You can , please, give more details about this NTR in Tsumasibori ? like :

                    1- the NTR scene is long or short ?
                    2- only happens just one time with each of these 3 guys, or happens several times with each guy ?
                    3- Before the NTR happens, still possible a "happy ending" with the heroine, or this NTR is the "bad ending" ?

                    I love NTR when even after the girl betrayed the protagonist, still possible a "happy eding" with her ( the protagonist forgive the betrayal and the protagonist and the girl live together forever ) Is much more exciting like this !
                    1. defnitely not short. i'd say they're medium to medium long. iirc, they're not as long as the scenes in triangle blue.
                    2. there are more than one scene for each guy. iirc, there are at least 3 scenes for each guy.
                    3. this i don't remember.

                    also, the hero isn't present for most of the scenes. i can't remember if he was present for any of them, or even if he found out later. and it's too bad the younger sister didn't have any NTR scenes, even though she's in love with another guy.

                    edit: sakura expresses feelings of guilt during some of her affairs. i don't remember if she does it out loud or only in her head.
                    Last edited by xchan; 07-02-2008, 08:00 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hi xchan do you have any reccomend on N manga ^.^ I'm good at finding games or cgs but to the manga world, I'm completely noobie Do you have any good link that shows the name of the N manga? Also, in the Netorare blog link, there are ntr and nntr, what is nntr anyway
                      Btw I've finished downloading 家族交感 姉・母・妹 ^.^ Thanks a lot.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by xchan View Post
                        1. defnitely not short. i'd say they're medium to medium long. iirc, they're not as long as the scenes in triangle blue.
                        2. there are more than one scene for each guy. iirc, there are at least 3 scenes for each guy.
                        3. this i don't remember.

                        also, the hero isn't present for most of the scenes. i can't remember if he was present for any of them, or even if he found out later. and it's too bad the younger sister didn't have any NTR scenes, even though she's in love with another guy.

                        edit: sakura expresses feelings of guilt during some of her affairs. i don't remember if she does it out loud or only in her head.
                        Thank you very much ! I cannot give you now more REP points, but, you really deserve it !

                        Originally posted by Tatara View Post
                        Very nice thread I've checked the NE link as well, some games I know are there.
                        I have 1 question: Is the kind of game where the protagonist after having xxx for quite sometime, with the heroine, he let other guys enjoy her, for his own purpose or to trade for other girls considered as Netorare game?
                        I dont know Japanese There are some games that I havent seen in the NE link:
                        - Liquid game
                        - May club
                        - Xchange 2
                        - Otome game
                        - セレブ子持ち妻淫猥調教 (a nice game)
                        I have 2 favor to ask:
                        - First about the Lilim triangle blue, it's very cool >.< Would you please drop in more lines, such as when Akane has xxx with both the blonde guy and her beloved one. What does he say What does she say :x Some lines with the younger black hair, why does she let him...
                        - Second, I'm dlding 家族交感 姉・母・妹, it's the thread which leaded me to this link ^.^ I'm stucking at 99,9% and only 1mb left Would you please... ^.^
                        乳姫大祭 is a netorare game and the protagonist allow his lover to make sex with ALL men of the village ( 150 men or more )
                        乳姫大祭 is the BEST netorare game:
                        http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86399

                        triangle blue is the most long NTR game that exist. I cannot choose some lines... But, something VERY DISAPPOINTING is the lack of voices ( just 20% of the scenes are voiced )

                        in Liquid game most of the time the protagonist is a RAPIST or a VILLAIN . in NTR games the protagonist cannot be a "villain" .

                        Seems that NE研 not like Liquid games, then, him never play them ( NE研 only post review of game sthat him played )

                        Does exist a LOT of games that have NTR not listed in NE研 yet. Because of this I created this thread, for us to found out together games NOT listed in NE研 yet.

                        Originally posted by WingsOfHeaven View Post
                        Wow, I totally didnt realised got this type of h-game! well, but i do played a kind of similiar one. Xchange2 and Chikan wa Hanzai.

                        Female lead in Xchange2 met a chikan teacher in a bus, she was, well, raped i guess. The teacher got a hold of the tape(chikan scene with the girl) so eventually i think u knw wat will happen....[hehe......]

                        Chikan wa Hanzai i think most of the players here knw ady so i dun nid to explain further. Not really in this element but I think got a bit....(even though one of the ending is the male lead got pushed to the railway by the girl....*creepy*)
                        Please, when someone mention some game, please, add a getchu link ( I am not used to romanjis, I only know about the normal japanese names )

                        is rare a Chikan game to be considered a NTR, because, most of the time ( have exceptions, of course ) the protagonist NOT have any relationship with the heroine ( they are strangers to each other )

                        NTR games NEED to have some kind of "intimacy" relationship between the heroine and the protagonist, to create teh jealous feeling in the heart of the player.

                        About the NTR genre of games, just recently I found out about this word. in old times, I liked GANGBANG games, but, I finally found out that I not like "just" gangbang games, but, I like NTR games. a gangbang scene without jealous feeling not excite me. a gangbang game when NOT have a love relationship between the protagonist and the heroine that is gangbanged is NOT fun. I finally learned about my own feeling when I found out this wonderful site named NE研

                        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                        I found out a game with TRUE NTR not listed yet in NE研 :

                        隷嬢倶楽部~堕辱の虜囚達~
                        http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=245265

                        The protagonist have a girl that him loved in school times. The girl rejected him in old times and , even after so many years, this feeling still hurting in his heart.
                        After so many years, him found out that his beloved girl that him keep loving so many years ( but, she rejected him ) is now a PROSTITUTE working in a PROSTITUTE HOUSE that the protagonist inherited from his father (!)

                        Really, not have a "official" love relationship between the protagonist and the heroine, but, in his heart him still loving her very much, and this "love" begin to become "hate" when him notice that the woman that him loved so much in the past and rejected him now is offering her own body ( consensual sex ) for ALL MEN that wanna to pay for it. LOTS of GANGBANG NTR SCENES .

                        A wonderful game, not listed in NE研 .

                        See ? This is my true objective: to found out games NOT listed yet in NE研. Od course, If you found out a game NOT listed yet in NE研, you need to add a getchu link and the description of WHICH kind of NTR have in this game.

                        Maybe 隷嬢倶楽部~堕辱の虜囚達~ is not considered a NTR game by NE研, however, for me is considered. The objective of NTR games is to play with the jealous feelings of the player, seeing you "beloved" girl making sex with other males instead of the protagonist. Yeah, 隷嬢倶楽部~堕辱の虜囚達~ have it a LOT of sex with others males instead of the protagonist, but, the girl NOT love the protagonist, then, maybe because of it NE研 not listed the game like a NTR game.

                        After all, we are free to consider a game NTR or not. is our feeling that need to choose. a NTR concept is very intimacy of each people, and, maybe, have differents ways of see NTR in a game. For me, 隷嬢倶楽部~堕辱の虜囚達~ IS A NTR GAME, however, for NE研 , 隷嬢倶楽部~堕辱の虜囚達~ is NOT a NTR game.

                        NTR is a particular interpretation. If the game "touch" your "jealous feeling" when you see in a game the heroine making sex with other males instead of the protagonist , them, for you, in your particular interpretation, this game is a NTR.

                        Like the game 媚肉の香り~ネトリネトラレヤリヤラレ~
                        http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81665

                        For NE研 , 媚肉の香り is NOT a NTR game. However, for me is. Why ? I will explain:

                        In the very last sex scene of the game ( the BONUS scene when you fuck Saya pregnant ) Saya begin to describe to the protagonist the gynecologist exam that the doctor did in her. She say when the doctor touched her, how her opened her legs nude in the presence of the doctor, and other details that I not need to wrote in here. SHE EVEN LIED to the protagonist that she "tested" if is possible or not to make sex even in "Pregnant state" with the PENIS of the doctor ( of course, when the protagonist become disturbed, she explained that this is just a joke ) however, me (fhc) I become SO MUCH EXCITED reading these texts ( this game really TOUCHED my jealous feeling ) that I consider 媚肉の香り a NTR game, even Saya NEVER really betraying the protagonist.

                        Then, NTR is something of personal interpretation. For some people, a game is NTR and for some other people, is NOT NTR. Becasue of this, is ALWAYS important to explain WICH kind of NTR have in a game, because, maybe , a NTR for you is NOT the "same" NTR for me.

                        To feel "pleasure" in a NTR game, you need to see yourself inside of the game, you need to try to feel the feeling of the protagonist. You need to arouse your jealous feelings. I ALWAYS use the "Pregnant scene" of Saya for my "masturbation time" , not because of the hentai CG, but, because of the texts. I imagine myself, with a wife, and begin to imagine my wife being touched by a doctot in a gynecologist exam and I begin to become excited a LOT. and when she lie saying that she even tasted the penis of the doctor, I cum.

                        Saya NEVER betrayed the protagonist, Saya NEVER did sex with other male instead of protagonist in the game, however, for me, this game is a NTR game becasue of just this scene with Saya. This is my particular interpretation. This is my own personal feeling. For NE研 This game NOT HAVE NTR, but, for me have.

                        I hope you all can understand me
                        Last edited by fhc; 07-03-2008, 10:55 AM.
                        ...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Why Liquid games?
                          背徳の学園~闇に捧げられた乙女たち The game begins with a young brother has xxx with his sister that the protagonist has eye on. Then the protagonist use other girl to slowly make the boy let him xxx his sister, then he just let other guys xxx the sister as well.
                          魔将の贄 There is an innocent princess (the pink hair), the protagonist seduces her then let guys xxx her... Well actually he does it to all girls..

                          That's why I gave you some questions, is the kind of the game when a guy has xxx with a girl then let others have xxx with her considered as NTR? If so, the Eroro series, 虜ノ姫 ~淫魔の調律, and many other games.

                          Also, I would like to hear your oppinion about this game:
                          シスターマリヤの桃色聖歌
                          http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=88361

                          What about the otome genes when a girl is a heroine to choose guys around? In some games like バトラーズ~召しませお嬢様, Under the moon, there're 3some scene, especially in バトラーズ~召しませお嬢様 http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=298725, the house manager is in love with the girl, but she has already been the blonde hair's, and he happens to meet the two when they're making love, and both the blonde guy and the girl is at a good relationship with the manager and he invites him to xxx the heroine Very nice, just as good as with Rieko in May Club.

                          STill, plz drop in some lines of the scene Akane has xxx with both her lover and her childhood friend in Triange Blue :x
                          Last edited by Tatara; 07-03-2008, 05:31 AM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Tatara View Post
                            Why Liquid games?
                            背徳の学園~闇に捧げられた乙女たち The game begins with a young brother has xxx with his sister that the protagonist has eye on. Then the protagonist use other girl to slowly make the boy let him xxx his sister, then he just let other guys xxx the sister as well.
                            魔将の贄 There is an innocent princess (the pink hair), the protagonist seduces her then let guys xxx her... Well actually he does it to all girls..

                            That's why I gave you some questions, is the kind of the game when a guy has xxx with a girl then let others have xxx with her considered as NTR? If so, the Eroro series, 虜ノ姫 ~淫魔の調律, and many other games.

                            Also, I would like to hear your oppinion about this game:
                            シスターマリヤの桃色聖歌
                            http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=88361

                            What about the otome genes when a girl is a heroine to choose guys around? In some games like バトラーズ~召しませお嬢様, Under the moon, there're 3some scene, especially in バトラーズ~召しませお嬢様 http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=298725, the house manager is in love with the girl, but she has already been the blonde hair's, and he happens to meet the two when they're making love, and both the blonde guy and the girl is at a good relationship with the manager and he invites him to xxx the heroine Very nice, just as good as with Rieko in May Club.

                            STill, plz drop in some lines of the scene Akane has xxx with both her lover and her childhood friend in Triange Blue :x
                            I played 背徳の学園~闇に捧げられた乙女たち. This protagonist is some kind of sorcerer that use his magic to manipule the mind of the girls to make "indecent things" He can be considered a "rapist" for sure . Read again my NTR description: the protagonist cannot be a villain, a rapist, and he need to have some kind of love relationship with the girl. in Liquid games the protagonist always is a rapist or some kind of villain... At least, in the Liquid games that I already played...

                            REMEMBER: NTR GAMES THE PROTAGONIST CANNOT BE A VILLAIN ! HE NEED TO HAVE SOME KIND OF LOVE RELATIONSHIP WITH THE GIRL ! THE HEROINE CANNOT HATE THE PROTAGONIST ! THE HEROINE NEED TO LOVE THE PROTAGONIST !

                            Of course, If , for you, playing like a rapist you can fell a "jealous feeling" towards the heroine, even the heroine hating you, then, for you it can be considered a NTR, but, not for the majority of the NTR fans ( or , at least, not for me )

                            About the game シスターマリヤの桃色聖歌 I not read the plot ( I am too lazy to translated the getchu )

                            However, If:

                            1- If the girls not hate the protagonist and love him with some kind of "love feeling" ( even like a brother, or a friend, or even like a lover )

                            2- If the protagonist as well love the girl ( even like a sister, or a friend, or even like a lover )

                            Surely, this game can be considered a NTR game.

                            About OTOME GAMES, surely: can be considered a NTR If you play like a girl and have your boyfriend making sex with others girls, IF you can see yourself like the girl inside of the game and If you can have jealous feeling towards your boyfriend.

                            For me, this not work: I not like to play like a girl and I cannot have jealous feelings towards a man. I cannot imagine myself playing like a girl having a love relationship with a man. This is disturbing.

                            Remember: The purpose of NTR games is to play with your "jealous feeling" of the player , making, inside of the game, your "love interest" making sex with others partners.

                            Even LESBIAN relationships can be considered a NTR, If you can become jealous to see your girl kissing ( or having sex ) with another girl in the game.

                            However, for me it as well it not work: I am not interested in lesbian relationships in games ( I not have anything against lesbians, I respect them a LOT, I like lesbian people, I just cannot fell pleasure, or jealous, or any other kind of feeling, seeing a lesbian scene, lesbian scene is not interesting for me )

                            You can understand ? NTR is very much particularity of each people, because it only work playing with your "jealous feeling" . A NTR game for me, maybe is NOT a NTR game for you. However, I just specified in here the NTR characteristics that the MAJORITY of the NTR fans like.

                            I hope you can understand me now.

                            REALLY: IF YOU ALL HAVE PATIENCE TO READ EVERYTHING THAT I WROTE IN THIS THREAD, I REALLY SURE: IS IMPOSSIBLE NOW TO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS "NTR" !

                            Maybe my bad english that is not helping, but, I cannot do anything about it: I am already trying my best.
                            Last edited by fhc; 07-03-2008, 11:25 AM.
                            ...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              About Otome game: It's like you have a sister and you choose part for her life How can a boy imagine he's a girl??? No way And otome game is about 1 girl with many guys to choose, so it would include only the xxx scene of only the heroine.
                              About the Villian: Sure, I get it
                              About シスターマリヤの桃色聖歌: It's surely a NTR game.
                              About the rapist: No, I like it when the heroine loves the protagonist better
                              About 背徳の学園~闇に捧げられた乙女たち: I only mention this game at the point view of the brother, not of the protagonist ^.^

                              I asked many questions just to make sure what kind of Netorare games really are, I get it now Thank you.

                              To be in short:
                              There must be a good guy in the game, who's in love with a girl. His girlfriend then:
                              A- have consensual sex with other guys: She's cheating with or without her boyfriend's agreement
                              B- she's raped but then she loves to be raped
                              C- she's raped, she dislikes it, it's great if she's raped in front of her boyfriend
                              as in 若妻万華鏡

                              "The purpose of NTR games is to play with your "jealous feeling" of the player , making, inside of the game, your "love interest" making sex with others partners."

                              Nice ^.^ A game with your definition is really a great game. I love the "jealous feeling" from the game, it's so thrilling and it would blow your mind xD
                              Added this thread to Favorites and I'll check it often

                              Btw, at the end of this page:
                              http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...etorare&page=2

                              you can find some information about Tsuma Shibori from Alice soft.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X