Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[Illusion] koikatu (コイカツ!) - Studio discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Illusion] koikatu (コイカツ!) - Studio discussion

Click image for larger version  Name:	title_img.jpg Views:	1 Size:	131.5 KB ID:	5993824

This thread is to discuss about the studio, how works, questions or share tips. Some people enjoy using the studio even more than the game itself, and sometimes the people ask in the main thread being unnoticed about their doubts, so, for that reason I create this thread, the first thread exclusive for the studio in a long time.

Related links:

Useful links:
    Last edited by Jacanton; 08-02-2018, 03:04 PM.

yeeey! i like this topic. i will try to Stick to the rules for posting even though, i havent think much about titles and decriptions....

1.-
    Title:
    Desc: a girl letting go her fantasies.
    Content:: Single Girl, Fluid, Ahegao
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image_320198.png
Views:	1
Size:	61.5 KB
ID:	5993887

2.-
    Title: i wish this where a feature
    Desc: Best Friends share they favorite things
    Content:: FFM, Ahegao
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image_320199.png Views:	1 Size:	75.9 KB ID:	5993888

2.-
    Title: Shoot that Bayonetta
    Desc: she has her necesities ok?
    Content:: FMM, Ahegao
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image_320200.png Views:	1 Size:	79.9 KB ID:	5993889

Someone knows if is posible to save the images with better quality?

thanks i hope i see good works here
    Last edited by Hentaiheart; 04-29-2018, 03:41 PM.
    yeeeey! glad to see Hongfire is back!!1 \o/ my favorite place for hentai

Sorry about my bad english, not my primary language.

Comment

just testing

title - it would be great if we have more boys in a school
      description - that idea gone wrong somehow
      content - gang bang, creampie

Click image for larger version  Name:	20180430053328174.png Views:	1 Size:	71.4 KB ID:	5993891
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Imbalance; 04-29-2018, 03:58 PM. Reason: upload the acutal scene file

Comment

• Hentaiheart
        Hentaiheart commented
        Editing a comment
        i see, how im supppose to save it the right way?!

• Imbalance
        Imbalance commented
        Editing a comment
        I just uploaded the actual scene file

feel free to download

• zeconma
        zeconma commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep. i would like more male characters in the game , but not for threesomes,foursomes,ganbangs.etc,etc .. i prefer compete with other male chars , just like AA/AA2 ..

Just downloading the image don't work for me. Somebody have this same issue?, because with the Character Cards don't work neither, that is why the people from the Character Sharing Thread upload the files in zip.

Comment

• Imbalance
        Imbalance commented
        Editing a comment
        does my file (the second one) works?

• Jacanton
        Jacanton commented
        Editing a comment
        Imbalance not for me, we need more opinions about this.

• Imbalance
        Imbalance commented
        Editing a comment
        now I can't load the sample file (including when you installed)

I suspect it might due to auto translation

testing 02

title - what happen in men's toilet?
      Description - thing just happen
      Content - public use, blow job, ahegao, liquid

files are in zip files (2 files due to single file was too big [exceeded 614400 byte])

Name:	20180430070922524.png
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	5994012

Name:	20180430071111656.png
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	5994009

Name:	20180430071132618.png
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	5994010

Name:	20180430071152857.png
Size:	49.8 KB
ID:	5994011

Name:	20180430071214332.png
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	5994008
      Attached Files

Comment

yeah i dont know why it dont work, for me the files appear in the list but if i hit "Load" nothing happen. not even the zipped file.

i dont know if its the auto translator, because i have a "just installed" folder for security and using that one and no patch it does not work either.
        yeeeey! glad to see Hongfire is back!!1 \o/ my favorite place for hentai

Sorry about my bad english, not my primary language.

Comment

An idol's mid-live hallucination.

Single female.

Not sharing the scene file; won't do much good without the corresponding background.

Spoiler

Somewhere down the line there would be people making heavy use of modded contents that the scene file itself won't do much good to others who would be using different mods, even telling the required mods may give others unnecessary hassle to reproduce the user's posted scene. Some may not want to share their scene saves because they do not want their stuff messed with.

There are also works that scene files by themselves simply cannot reproduce - comics, videos, or post-produced shots...especially if the creator do things on the fly and did not bother to save camera angles.

Maybe it's about time to reword the "scene file" part?

Comment

Look who got a garlfreend

School dating

(Big image)

Spoiler

I know I won't get addicted to drugs and alcohol because I'm a quitter

Comment

• Snooley
              Snooley commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice work on the facial expressions! And the Blue Haired girl is pretty cute. :3

Ok guys, first I apologize (̶F̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶"̶S̶o̶r̶r̶y̶"̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶"̶A̶p̶o̶l̶o̶g̶i̶z̶e̶"̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶e̶n̶g̶l̶i̶s̶h̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶m̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶l̶a̶n̶g̶u̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶l̶) about the confussion. First, I create this thread to discuss and share scenes because in games before the people just get ignored in the maid thread when they ask about the studio, so now this is going to be the discussion thread exclusive for the studio~

BUT because I'm an idiot I totally forget about the picture works by the community and many people see this thread like that thread, but fortunately pingtoryan create a thread for the picture works, so, I apologize again about the confussion, the next thread is for share Studio pictures:

[Illusion] Koikatsu (コイカツ!) "CHARA" STUDIO Picture Works

So, about this thread, I think about start this sharing thread to share scenes even animated, but at the momment I don't know how share properlly scenes, so if I don't find how do it, this thread is going to be a Studio Discussion without sharing thread.

That is all for now, have a nice day~

Comment

• Anthemoessa
              Anthemoessa commented
              Editing a comment
              "Sorry" or "I apologize" both work. "I'm sorry" is a more casual and personal (some even say it's more submissive) way, and "I apologize" is more formal and neutral way.

As for me sorry about my unless post I made in here. It's deleted now.

Seriously, i see illusion Koikatu main characters (MC) like something "anormal" . i know that every person is unique, and we all have different tastes , perhaps there are people who likes this style but is not for me ......anyway, thank god still exists a Character Maker that helps you to create your own models . Btw, i did a screencapture about how it feels my character surrounded by these "weirdos" .. :-D

(Windows Paint edited)
            Spoiler

"plagiarism is copying another's work or borrowing someone else's original ideas."

Comment

• Snooley
              Snooley commented
              Editing a comment
              Funny picture zeconma, nice going! XD
              Talking about "weirdos", the biggest weirdo has to be the player's character dude, considering how he runs. That animation is golden, it gets me laughing everytime!

• zeconma
              zeconma commented
              Editing a comment
              haha , thanks Snooley and you're right about the male character .. . talking about "weirdos", it's the biggest one

• Ectn
              Ectn commented
              Editing a comment
              It's all a matter of taste. Personally, I think the disproportionate heads and eyes are more fitting with the 2D Anime style shading of Koikatu, whereas the character you created feels more at home in HoneySelect or PlayHome.

Then again, most of my characters lean toward comic/cartoon compared to the more realistic. Great comparison pic, though.

I'm messing around with the studio to make a basic tutorial, as I say, "basic", if somebody can do an advance tutorial just tell me to atach the tutorial to this thread~

Comment

How I remove the Illusion logo?

Comment

Is it possible to wear a condom in studio?

Comment

Is there a rough mini guide to posing a character?

IK, FK, when I alternate between them, sometimes the pose resets for the specific part I'm manipulating.

Comment

• Jacanton
                  Jacanton commented
                  Editing a comment
                  In the windows of the respective IK or FK, the second button convert the pose between them, FK > IK, FK < IK.

• pingtoryan
                  pingtoryan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The first button matches IK/FK to the currently selected animation, right where it is. So if a pose you need is in a long animation, you can slowly probe for it with the animation speed slider, stop at where you need, and match the kinema to animation.

Remember, the more intricate parts of FK will not carry over to the simpler IK. So generally, use IK to set general pose, transfer IK to FK, and work on the fineries in the latter.

• MegaloRun
                  MegaloRun commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I understand now, cool. Thanks!

So is there any translation for studio realesed or not yet ? because i couldnt find it :/
                Last edited by monoman12; 05-03-2018, 01:47 PM.

Comment

• Jacanton
                  Jacanton commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The same auto-translation for the main game work for me ._.
              Working...
              X