Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Seeds of Monsters "Awakening" Monster Tamer Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeds of Monsters "Awakening" Monster Tamer Game

SythmanG returns with an new project! An Hentai Monster Girl Maker game inspired by games like "Digimon World" and other Harem Games.
    I'm not an artist not a professional game developer. All i do is because i have fun doing it!

Gameplay:
    Tame, train, feed and love Monster Girls, Monster girls do have needs. They can get Hungry, Tired, exhausted injured and they can even die.
    You can decide how to train them.

The game don't take your hand, so you have to find out on your own, what's the best training method. Praise and Scold to discipline them
    Monster Girls show emotions. When they follow you they will tell you what they want.

The second main Focus of the Game is exploring. Explore the world to find new monster girls. And convince them to return to the City.
    They will open shops, banks and even allow you to plant seeds in crops. They will also give you many quests which mostly lead to affection scenes.

(If you are not prepared, well then you should not leave the save places. Since Wild and aggressive monsters roaming free.)

Combat is another Gameplay aspect.
    But since you can decide how to train your girls. It might be unbalanced at times.

note: the game is in an very early stage of development, Bugs Glitches can occur. Gameplay might also change over time.

The game is 100% uncensored!
    You can directly download the Game for Free from my patreon page: Download

(All models are 18 years or older) *Fantasy Monster Girls, no humans involved. Hentai is ART!
    ​​​​​​​If you are unsure if this content is legal in your country, please check before downloading.
    Last edited by SythmanG; 07-03-2019, 10:05 PM.
    ----------------
    My Project´s:
    Love Rebellion, Seductions Maiden (my first project), Stranded Tits, Female Gladiator, Evil Seed´s
Working...
X