Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[ILLUSION] AI Girl (AI 少女) - Discussion & FAQ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ILLUSION] AI Girl (AI 少女) - Discussion & FAQ

Teaser: http://download8.illusion.jp/preview...ovie190726.mp4

Finally a good game!
    Looks very promising, can't wait!
    Can someone translate, what will happen on 02.08?
    I hope the demo will be released!

Comment

Originally posted by senz View Post
      Finally a good game!
      I hope the demo will be released!
      The full detail will be release on that date

Comment

Finally a "spiritual" secuel of AG3 o.O! my hype is over 9000 on this one, new phisichs on hair, text, lights. Looking for more info next week

Comment

HF seems dead, do people move to some places else?

Comment

Thanks for the heads up on this.
            So the girl is an AI, on some sort of lost civilization?
            Since the title is "AI*Girl" I think it somewhat carries the Artificial series in Illusion's famed games.
            Can't say more opinions yet on this one without more info.
            Just wish that the new hair physics will look natural and not clip through the floor/walls when the girl is laying down.

Comment

Finally a good game!
              Oooooh boi, here we go again.

Honestly, I've seen Illusion screw up in so many dumb ways before, I'll believe it when I see it.
              Beginning with Musumaker, which was a lackluster VN/animation viewer with blandest of storylines, through candy crush rip-off, Harem Mate which was simply kind of bland and ending with SBPR which was pretty much unplayable due to shitty optimization.

I just hope this will not become SBPR.

As for 02.08 - they will release official info, as well as open preorder option.

-=Real 100% Lelouch Lamperouge zeal... fan=-

Comment

Thanks for the info!
                I really hope I'm wrong but probably the game release date will be somewhere in November or even December

Comment

Originally posted by Xoruam View Post

Oooooh boi, here we go again.

Honestly, I've seen Illusion screw up in so many dumb ways before, I'll believe it when I see it.
                  Beginning with Musumaker, which was a lackluster VN/animation viewer with blandest of storylines, through candy crush rip-off, Harem Mate which was simply kind of bland and ending with SBPR which was pretty much unplayable due to shitty optimization.

I just hope this will not become SBPR.

As for 02.08 - they will release official info, as well as open preorder option.
                  The good point of illusion now a day is, they also release the game on steam.

The more fund will be coming. I stop torrenting and support them via steam.

Comment

Well well looks like you guys will be getting your AG4 finally, before hand I was predicting it'd be this or AA3 so I guess I was on point, congratz! I hope it turns out to be something good as most Artificial series games are.
                    I suppose they gave it a different title other than Artificial Girl 4 to avoid the number 4 superstitions or such. Even though 4 is my favourite number lol.
                    I know I won't get addicted to drugs and alcohol because I'm a quitter

Comment

Game trailer looks like the trying to update game engine made in 2006. I will be glad if this game would have some gameplay elements.
                      Last edited by Vitriks; 07-27-2019, 11:12 PM.

Comment

I think this is a restart of Artificial Girl
                        It's my error, I would like Fairlady S30Z but it turned out Fairady S30Z

Comment

Shouldn't this be pinned at the top to maybe get more people taking and bring this forum to life a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mythalia View Post
                            Shouldn't this be pinned at the top to maybe get more people taking and bring this forum to life a bit.
                            Don't take my word on it but as far as i understood this forum's been abandoned by the host and mods? I might be wrong

Comment

May the almighty Illusion grief circle come forth, please?

by the way, I'm back

Comment

Working...
                              X