Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[ILLUSION] AI Girl (AI 少女) - Discussion & FAQ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ILLUSION] AI Girl (AI 少女) - Discussion & FAQ

Teaser: http://download8.illusion.jp/preview...ovie190726.mp4

Originally posted by markantony View Post
    Does anyone else gets "Error while saving content: Internal Server Error" while trying to send PM?

In my opinion
    first of all this site was abandoned by its creator Hongfire. Maybe not literary but mentally/morally for sure he did. I suppose he got tired of those breakdowns.
    in fact I found out that actually sending messages still works if to use Mozilla browser, though even in Mozilla, when pressing the button 'Submit" the browser would still be showing sometimes the message "Error while saving content: Internal Server Error Bla, Bla, Bla". But in fact if to press 'Submit" button for a few times(but usually 1 time pressing is enough), it actually sends

​​​​​​​
    Last edited by duration; 08-20-2019, 01:07 AM.

Comment

• markantony
      markantony commented
      Editing a comment
      ASharing:
      The following errors occurred with your submission
      duration has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

HF is dead basically yes. I suggest places like Loverslab or even f95zone. Especially f95zone they're more active in hentai games while loverslab is for Bethesda and The Sims modding mostly.
    So apparently this is a reboot to the AG series? If so AA3 better happen before 2030!

Comment

Originally posted by Darkening Demise View Post
      HF is dead basically yes. I suggest places like Loverslab or even f95zone. Especially f95zone they're more active in hentai games while loverslab is for Bethesda and The Sims modding mostly.
      So apparently this is a reboot to the AG series? If so AA3 better happen before 2030!
      How about the modder in HF? F95zone feels like only pirates folks out there.

Comment

• olo1990pl
        olo1990pl commented
        Editing a comment
        Some of the modders from HF went to F95 - as they make new version of Jack of Nine Tails there.

• Amano Jyaku
        Amano Jyaku commented
        Editing a comment
        All the Illusion / Hentai modders jumped over to anime-sharing back when Hongfire was down for weeks at a time. But now that place looks even deader than HF.

today there a character maker? or just info ?

Comment

• PixelLust
        PixelLust commented
        Editing a comment
        Character maker just went up.

wow this game looks awesome!
      Can't download character maker, hope someone can upload it for us please!

Comment

• MegaKameha
        MegaKameha commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm on it, but I have trouble connecting to ILLUSION's website

Finally managed to access the download page !
      So here's my MEGA folder for this title: https://mega.nz/#F!C4hViCbD!BmKDbES1XBXcm7HzARV3SA
      My launchers: Koikatsu, Play Home, Honey ♥ Select, Secrossphere, Sexy Beach : Premium Resort ...
      and my MEGA folder with updates for all Unity-based ILLUSION titles.

Comment

• Kyon097
        Kyon097 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks bro!

• kaido11
        kaido11 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks a bunch. Tried several browsers to download demo, but no dice.
        Last edited by kaido11; 08-30-2019, 02:38 AM.

• Hummyguy
        Hummyguy commented
        Editing a comment
        Thx a lot. Man, sure as hell brings back memories of AF girl series

Character looks great in the chara maker demo. But in the gameplay movie on their hompage, characters looks really off. I wish they use high fidelity model in freesex mode or something.

Comment

Models looks better, but I was disappointed with the hair. I thought that they finally added hair physics (and it looked like that in first promo trailer, where hair was flowing freely) but after tweaking some time in creator, I didn't had a feeling of any physical hair model at all. Bummer

Comment

• Infernalis
          Infernalis commented
          Editing a comment
          I hope there's no big clipping this time, it's annoying when the girl has long hair and it goes through her body.

• hypocryte72
          hypocryte72 commented
          Editing a comment
          I think its not implemented on this trial.
          But they did say the game have an improved hair physics, so there's that.
          Last edited by hypocryte72; 08-30-2019, 09:53 AM.

Originally posted by MegaKameha View Post
        So here's my MEGA folder for this title: https://mega.nz/#F!C4hViCbD!BmKDbES1XBXcm7HzARV3SA
        Thank you Sir
        Live an Let Live!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MegaKameha View Post
          Thanks mate!
          AG3: New Map Compilation / Map addons & extras / Main house paintings
          @HM: Story translation
          AA1: Romanized names

Comment

The game and character maker kinda gives me a nostalgia Illusion games feeling where it's like going back to older games but new.
            I like what you can do with the hair too.
            I think it kinda has that Artificial Girl feel.
            I know I won't get addicted to drugs and alcohol because I'm a quitter

Comment

Octubre download

Luvana download

Alba download
              Last edited by Jokin; 08-31-2019, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Comment

THX MegaKameha

Comment

Thanks for sharing the demo, haven’t got much time to play around with it but I did went through the website previews and here’s some observations:

Overall game feels more incremental improvement rather than true innovation. On the Maker front, graphic looks nice but somehow feels cheap compared to HS (maybe I’ve just been too used to HS HD mods). A bit silly they don’t allow character transfer when the customization options are largely identical. The hair component customization is an example of nice small improvements but nothing groundbreaking. Similarly it does come with default futa option which synergizes with the lesbian plays.

On gameplay front it seems largely loyal to the AG-roots: girls free-roam around, randomly performing preset actions (so far identified: eating, cooking, fishing, sleeping, bathing, playing with cat, playing on swing, chatting with each other). It’s all nice but doesn’t seem to be truly interactive, i.e. good by AG3 standard back a decade ago but may feel lacking quickly in 2019. The one interaction demonstrated is the girls can get soaked, get sick and collapse in the rain, when players can pick her up, take her home, and give her medicine to cure her. Medicine in this case are items to be collected.

One true potential aspect is house building: in designed area (not sure if multiple), player can build customized housing for us and the girls to live in, using items collected and a Studio-like interface. Depends on the flexibility of the system this can potentially allow some great collect-and-build gameplay.

On the H front, H is initiated by selecting a chat command with seamless transition between normal and H scenes. Again nothing groundbreaking but something a lot people wanted back from AG3.

There are 6 personalities to choose from: the emotionless robot, the motherly/big sister type, the confident self-maker, the ojousan, the lazy, and the cheerful. Surprised by the lack of a conventional main heroine type but alas this is AA franchise I suppose. More will surely be added if the game sells well enough to warrant a DLC.

Overall, I’m cautiously optimistic, but definitely recommend managing down expectations.

Comment

• kaptain
                      kaptain commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thx for your observations but its too early to give some random sentence here and there.
                      1st agreed to what you said about the maker but dont forget that we only tested the Trial Maker .
                      the following are a part of the features that the Real maker will have:
                      男性キャラメイク機能 male character customization
                      コーディネート(服、アクセサリー)の数量 more acessories and clothes for coordinate
                      アクセサリースロットコピー機能 accseories slot copy
                      カード融合機能  card fusion/merge
                      項目ウインドウ移動機能 window navigation

About the girl/s actions
                      基本欲求を満たし、その経験から得た自らの考えで日常行動、島の暮らしを営んでいきます。From the experiences of satisfing their needs the girl/s will start to have their own ideas on how to manage their daily actions, and their lives on the island.
                      Also according to what the Illusion blog says:
                      『AI少女』では、主人公の行動や接し方で、女の子の思考や行動が常に変化していきます。In AI Girl the gilr/s considerations and actions will constantly change based on the prrotagonist's actions and approach.

you can do itazura sex while the girl is:
                      探し物最中 searching for something
                      寝てる最中 sleeping
                      料理中 cooking
                      i am curiuos to discover how many preset actions the girl``/s ` will have and how many of them will be REALLY interactive or not.

Keep talking of interactions i noticed that in the new demo video (1:22-1:26) you can :
                      トーク     Talk      
                      アドバイスする give advice 
                      アイテムを渡す give item
                      薬をあげる give medicine
                      ついてきて follow me
                      エッチがしたい i want to make love
                      with the girl.
                      Alos you can receive presents/gifts from the girl/s.

When the girl get sick and collapse you can also choose to leave the girl alone, she wiil eventually naturally recover.
                      In one of those previews i noticed that the male character has those items here:
                      利尿薬 diuretic
                      睡眠薬 sleeping pill
                      媚薬 love potion/aphrodisiac
                      ガーゼ gauze
                      Some of them have a very interensting use, who played the jitaku keibiin series knows what i am talking about HEHE But well let see if Ai Girl will let do the same.

At least but not for last : Illusion's offcial developers's twitter account for anyone interested https://twitter.com/Projecti18
                      PS 「セクシー兵士」衣装セット(sexy soldier set)for preorders .
                      「セクシー艦長」(sexy captain set) for preorders directly from Illusion Online.there is a pic on the twitter account.
                      「フロントライン」(frontline) for preorders directly from Illusion Online and before 30September 10:00 am JST source and pic here http://illuon.jp/yoyakucam/index.html

CiauuuuuuuuuuuuZ
                      Last edited by kaptain; 08-31-2019, 10:44 PM.
                  Working...
                  X