Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[REAL] Itazura Gokuaku discussion and FAQ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL] Itazura Gokuaku discussion and FAQ

This is the discussion of いたずら極悪 [Itazura Gokuaku], by REAL (INTERHEART).

There are two different versions of this game: Version 1.x and version 2.x. Version 2.x has a few more positions, locations and outfits.

To play version 2.x you need to install the original game, run it and save your progress and then apply the 2.0 patch (~800 MB). There is a separate HF Patch for version 1.x and version 2.x (see below).

You should not forget to check out Ichazura, which is related to this game (same girls/graphics, but different content and h is consensual).

Game info
    Help/FAQ
    Useful Links
    Click the Show button to view more...
    Spoiler

Download
    • Try this Google search
    Official PatchesHF PatchTranslationUncensorToolsModsCheatsDemoMovies
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 01-19-2014, 11:21 PM. Reason: Fix wiki links

Hope they adjusted the camera movement. I remember it being awkward compared to 3DCG and illusion's games. Can't see many new positions in the movie and based on the fact the b&w/brown intro shows itazura real footage I'm afraid this might just be an expansion, though if it is it definitely took too long to be created.

Comment

I still found no uncensor for it!

Comment

looks so good, if the control can be improve .
        will be prefect

Comment

Originally posted by Shireece View Post
          Can't see many new positions in the movie and based on the fact the b&w/brown intro shows itazura real footage I'm afraid this might just be an expansion, though if it is it definitely took too long to be created.
          Yeah I also thought that it looked like an expansion, but then again: The visuals (animations, models, engine?) look updated and also the girls are different and there are more girls than in the original game. I also just see a few new positions, though they may have been somewhat reworked, but her masturbating is definitely new.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalec979 View Post
            I still found no uncensor for it!
            You haven't found an uncensor for a game that hasn't been released? Fancy that.

Comment

i think he means for the old one

Comment

Hmm, new girls, new positions, updated graphics (maybe) and girl masturbating (like she were "broken", as happens in RapeLay).

Could it finally be a relevant alternative to RapeLay? I definitely hope so. Waiting for RapeLay 2 is getting difficult.

Comment

Awesome cel-shading, looks much better than SM or 3DCG imo.

Comment

I think I prefer the characters in the original, but I'll still be looking forward to this

Comment

Yeah, me too. It will be interesting to see how they improved it over the original game!

Originally posted by Autumn View Post
                      Hmm, new girls, new positions, updated graphics (maybe) and girl masturbating (like she were "broken", as happens in RapeLay).

Could it finally be a relevant alternative to RapeLay? I definitely hope so. Waiting for RapeLay 2 is getting difficult.
                      Heh, yeah. I hope that they improve on the interactivity during h. One of Rapelay's great features was that you had full control of all poses and many choices in bj.

Comment

The first always felt more like a demo to me - hopefully they've gotten a lot of feedback on what to improve upon.

Comment

Title for this game is:
                          いたずら極悪 (Itazura Gokuaku), translates roughly as 'Heinous Pranks'.

The title of the original game was:
                          いたずら極 ~リアル~ (Itazura Kyoku ~Real~), Itazura Kyoku translates roughly as 'Extreme Pranks'.  The ~リアル~ (Real) came from meaning that it's realtime 3d animation.

This doesn't look like it's an expansion to the original game, but a second installment of the game.

Comment

Great! Thanks for translating and explaning! I have edited the first post to reflect your translation.

They updated the site with a new page about the gameplay. Interesting... There's a new feature with a phone - apparently it seems like you use it to set up the next molest session (for group molesting).

Comment

^ From what I could decipher using Babelfish is that you use your phone to call your "Chikan Buddies" who have staked out the train station and they will tell you if a target girl is there.

The you travel to the station and search for the girl whom is the object of your chikan desires, then you get on the train without her spotting you and initiate the chikan at that point.

This looks like it is turning out to be a very interactive chikan game. I have a feeling that the first Itazura was definitely a trial run and that this version is going to be much better than that one was. I hope.

Hopefully they have tweaked the camera as it was very clumsy in the original.

I hope that they are also addressing the load times between scenes, that is definitely a mood killer.

We'll see.

COMING SOON!

Comment

Working...
                              X