Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

New Illusion game, @Home Mate?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Illusion game, @Home Mate?

Hidden my first comment.
    Spoiler
    So I just saw in the Illusion a announce about something that might be calle as @Home.. Maid... and another video that don't buffer.

Maybe will be their next game? 3/27... hmm I wonder.

Release day: May 29

======= @HomeMate Index (deskmate)=======
    Ripped demo with registry file. by me.
    @HomeMate Character Figure ripped by SiTWulf

@HomeMate CharacterFigure Translated UI/NoRegion by fredericklim.
    [@HomeMate CharacterFigure][Russian][Launcher] by Cyber Hunter
    @Home Mate Character Figure Launcher + RegFixer by TheShadow

Hotkeys by belowzerocelsius

@home figure characters undress patch by warior

======= @Home Mate Trial Index =======
    Download: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=267
    Or: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=417

Region free, translated executable by Fragnostic.
    [@Home Mate Trial][English Launcher] by TheShadow

@Homemate trial uncensor by Sgtstiglitz
    [AHM_trial][RealiSTICK Guy uncensor] by ruru

D3D9 widescreen fix

Trouble with installation? Mini guide by Inquisitor

=========================

@Homemate (Demo + Trial) Direct play version by Cyber Hunter

[Illusion][Tools][PP Extractor] by ScumSuckingPig
    Applocale download

STAY TUNNED!
    Illusion blog here: http://www.illusion.jp/blog/index.html
    Videos by fredericklim
    Official hentai images and videos by Inquisitor
    Last edited by Shaidon; 05-24-2009, 10:42 AM. Reason: update
    Why can't I marry a nekomimi?

• Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
    Anybody else found more?
    At the bottom right is a 'mood' indicator. She starts off as neutral ('...'). You can talk to her by rightclicking her mouth (very small zone, easier to hit if you 'call' her to you by rightclicking near the avatar's head). When talking to her, picking the 1st option will make her happy (changing mood to a smile), picking the 2nd will make her angry (which opens up another dialogue when you try to talk to her again).

Not sure if you need her to be 'happy' or not, but clicking on her lower parts during the walk-around mode will initiate missionary position, clicking on her breasts will initiate the fondling scene.

If you rightclick the random stuff around the area (like BBQ pit, the table next to it etc), she will come running to you and say some stuff. Do it for like 3 times or so (happy mood might be required) and she'll ask if you want to play with her. Click the 1st (?) option to play frisbee with her, 2nd to refuse and make her angry (might be the other way round).
    Last edited by Ryhpez; 04-10-2009, 10:01 AM.

Comment

• Great stuff. Thanks Ryhpez!

Comment

• Originally posted by Star CR View Post
        Havent played yet but people should remember that this is just a trial version not the final version yet, they probably just use this for feedback from the communaty so as to improve.

By the way, does anyone know the controls for this, havent played it yet but still would like to know instead of going in blind.
        if this is true then someone should mention illusion should get their ass back to their yuri adventuring game (AKA des blood)

Comment

• It's not. Note the word 'probably', which means that it is pure speculation. From my experience with Illusion, I would be surprised if the final game is much different.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAwakener View Post
            Yeah I tried that already.

How did you get the desktop mate to run? For me it only works if I use SiTWulf's method.
            I used SiTWulf's method for the desktop mate, however for the trial I changed the system locale to japanese, restarted the computer then downloaded the trial from the megaupload link someone posted further back. Everything has been working fine for me. When you install the game did you install to the default directory or one you made yourself? I installed my to c:\illusion\@home since windows hates the japanese characters.

Comment

• I've never had a problem installing any illusion games or demos in the past, but this one is giving me trouble. I'm using windows xp, in japanese mode, I right click the .msi file and choose install and it gives me the messages included in the pictures. Any ideas what the problem is, or what the messages say?
              Attached Files

Comment

• Alright, after playing for a little while last night before I went to bed this is what I found out.

Movement is very simple, and one-handed for the most part.

Simply click on the ground and you'll move there. If you click and hold, the guy will move in the direction of the cursor ala Diablo control system. (This I like)

You can interact with items and animals by moving the mouse over them until the icon changes. For interactive items you get a gift box icon, for animations involving NPCs you get a movie action board.

If you move the mouse over the guy the icon will change to a face with some wavy hands, that is how you call the girl over to you.

If you move the mouse over the girl's body you will get two icons, a hand or a mushroom.

The hand initiates fondling mode. When in fondling mode you have three options, kissing (indicated by a oair of lips), oppai mode (indicated by a hand) and fingerbang mode indicated by a mushroom.

The mushroom initiates missionary. The controls in ecchi mode work very similarly to Schoolmate. You move the mouse over the guy's crotch, click and drag to penetrate. You have to hold the mouse button after penetrating to keep the action going. Move the mouse around to control the speed. If you let go of the mouse button, then the guy will pull out. (Although, it seems to me that the guy doesn't actually penetrate but is getting a thigh job)

The clothing menu to undress either the girl, or the guy, is exactly the same as in Schoolmate. There is a drop down menu at the top right. Use the left mouse button to open the menu or use the right mouse button to switch between the guy's menu and the girl's menu.

The other controls are fairly self-explanatory and overall I think that this one is very easy to interact with. I'm excited to see how the final product will turn out.

I think that the fondling mode is a vast improvement over any of the other Illusion releases. There's something very visceral about seeing the guy directly interact with the girl. It helps to build up the illusion (pun intended) that you are actually in the game.

I'm going to mess around with it a little more today and I will post any further discoveries.

Originally posted by Shamoke View Post
                I've never had a problem installing any illusion games or demos in the past, but this one is giving me trouble. I'm using windows xp, in japanese mode, I right click the .msi file and choose install and it gives me the messages included in the pictures. Any ideas what the problem is, or what the messages say?
                That looks like Korean to me and not Japanese (I could definitely be wrong about that). Make sure that you are choosing the correct language in AppLocale.

Also, to others that may be having install issues. Make sure that you use AppLocale to run the unpacker that you download. (The unpacker is the microwave looking thing). That way you will have the correct folder name when you run the install. Also, I believe that the method of just manually copying the files onto your hard drive rather than running the install will work as well. Good Luck

There is one issue that I am having. None of the text is actually showing up in-game. I have to guess at what I am picking because I get phantom highlights where the text should be. This is a new one to me, so if anyone has a fix please let me know.
                Last edited by AK420; 04-10-2009, 10:59 AM.

COMING SOON!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shamoke View Post
                  Any ideas what the problem is, or what the messages say?
                  Language looks odd. I would recommend using AppLocale with the right-click option. Download it from Microsoft and after installing it, just double click on the attached 'Jap[INSTALL].reg' to get Locale Japanese on right-click.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• I've already tried using applocale with the setup and startup exes, and I'm not sure its possible to try using it straight on the msi file since theres nothing in the rightclick menu for it and going through applocale manually doesn't work either.

Comment

• Originally posted by ruru View Post
                      Removing clothes doesn't seem to be implemented yet.
                      I'm not really a fan of the controls but I guess it's something you have to get used to.

For fondling you just have to start out slow (and I mean really slow) and then gradually increase the speed.

There's also some sort of dry-humping mode when you click the mushroom icon while you're on the map.

Oh, and she gets angry if you stop either interaction mode too early.
                      Yeah, I was able to play around with the dry-hump mode as well...
                      I wasn't able to remove clothes either but if you position her in the right spot in the forest, you can see through the clothes
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Shamoke View Post
                        I've already tried using applocale with the setup and startup exes, and I'm not sure its possible to try using it straight on the msi file since theres nothing in the rightclick menu for it and going through applocale manually doesn't work either.
                        You just right-click the exe file and choose Locale Japanese. Running the msi file is not really recommendable as it might skip some scripting that they did. It should always be considered the final option and only be used if nothing else works.

btw, for this to work you have to have Japanese language pack installed, but I guess you already know that.

btw2, I use the right-click option on Total Commander and by doing so everything I run and unpack from it is done with Japanese locale. Very useful.

Comment

• Originally posted by velaxun View Post
                          I used SiTWulf's method for the desktop mate, however for the trial I changed the system locale to japanese, restarted the computer then downloaded the trial from the megaupload link someone posted further back. Everything has been working fine for me. When you install the game did you install to the default directory or one you made yourself? I installed my to c:\illusion\@home since windows hates the japanese characters.
                          Wait a moment, did you change the Location to Japan or did you change the Display Language to Japanese?

Because afaik there is no Japanese Display Language (MUI) for Windows 7 yet...

Well I changed the Location to Japan but installed to the default directory.

Maybe that's the problem,I'll try again with a custom directory.

Comment

• I see people are enjoying the trial, well I only want to say that I love every frame of this game, thats all.

Comment

• Just thought I'd point out that AHM10_00.pp and AHM11_00.pp are mpegs, which is why my extractor can't read them. This is the cause of the "other issue" I mentioned in my last post.

Also, anyone see any obvious files for the text to be in? I'm thinking the dat files, as there aren't any *.cdt files....

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAwakener View Post
                                Wait a moment, did you change the Location to Japan or did you change the Display Language to Japanese?

Because afaik there is no Japanese Display Language (MUI) for Windows 7 yet...

Well I changed the Location to Japan but installed to the default directory.

Maybe that's the problem,I'll try again with a custom directory.
                                if that doesn't work here's exactly what I did to get the game working

what i did was open the control panel (using classic view) and clicked on "Regional and language settings" Then in the window that popped up click on "Administrative" tab, then click on "Change System Locale" it'll ask you to restart then once you do try installing the trial again, making sure you change it from the default to something with all english.

Good luck

Comment

Working...
                                X