Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Erotical Night Walkthrough

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean to keep the pictures out of view, but still able to see when ppl press the Show Spoiler button. That way the forum stays nice and tidy.

Comment

well, can't refuse a request from a pervert like you ...
      done ~~~

Comment

Cool pictures dude.
        (WOW - that's alot a gold ingots)

If there's a way to cheat the loto, then let me know please.
        (all add that info to the walkthrough)

Comment

actually I get 4 gold Ingot from loto and only 1 get from chest or place ...
          I tried a few test for loto now ...

Comment

Originally posted by yariel View Post
            actually I get 4 gold Ingot from loto and only 1 get from chest or place ...
            I tried a few test for loto now ...
            Actually there are 2 spots to get a gold ingot on the map.
            I just can't remember where right now.
            But I know I listed it in my walkthrough.

Comment

How to use the save file?

Comment

Originally posted by Auki93 View Post
                How to use the save file?
                Using the save file can be tricky.

If your playing the japanese version, use the save file labeled "JAP"
                If your playing the english version, use the save file labeled "ENG"

Doing so will give you all the items and gold I had when I finished playing the game.
                (yes, this technically means I went through the game more then once - alot actually)

It will also activate the special "NAKED GIRL" cheat.
                This will cause ALL the enemies you run into, to be completely naked from the battle start.

HOWEVER:
                If you don't wish to use the cheat on a particular playthrough of the game,
                Simply switch the saves. You'll still get all the items, the cheat will just stop working.
                (use the JAP save for the ENG game - or - use the ENG save for the JAP game)

AS FOR HOW TO USE THEM...
                You must place your save in a VERY particular folder.
                For WinXP the path is "C:\Documents and Settings\(username)\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\(random)\localhost"
                Use "YOUR" username on your computer (if you share the computer your on) - The "random" one is different for every computer in the world. (the name is randomly generated with EVERY OS INSTALL)

For other non-WinXP operating systems.
                Just start the game and make a save right away.
                Then seach your computers "C" drive (specifically where your usernames documents and settings are saved) [the "Documents and Settings" folder may be named different for other OS's] = search the "C" drive for the term "erotica1"
                Once found, go there (remember where it is) delete the one there and put my save in it's spot.

AND THAT IS HOW YOU USE THE SAVES ^.^
                Last edited by chacyung; 05-11-2010, 07:17 AM.

Comment

If you're using a Windows 7?
                  Edit: Nevermind. I got it!
                  Last edited by Auki93; 05-13-2010, 12:45 AM.

Comment

I'm glad you got it.
                    Because I know NOTHING of Win7!

What I'm actually surprised about is that someone found this extremely old thread.

Comment

Originally posted by chacyung View Post
                      What I'm actually surprised about is that someone found this extremely old thread.
                      He he, undead thread resurrection!
                      Well I'll seize the opportunity to thank you for your work on the FAQ.
                      Finished the game by myself ages ago, but nice seeing did some work over this worthwhile game. Too bad English translation made me MAD (turned back Jap version myself...)

If flash programming gets less mystic for me someday I'll kick in my frenglish in the darn game.

Comment

Originally posted by bearz View Post
                        Finished the game by myself ages ago, but nice seeing did some work over this worthwhile game. Too bad English translation made me MAD (turned back Jap version myself...)

If flash programming gets less mystic for me someday I'll kick in my frenglish in the darn game.
                        Glad to help ^.^

I love this game.
                        One of the best ones I've ever played.
                        And that's saying something considdering the number of hentai games I have played.
                        (and some of them are professional grade company made ones too)

I'm sure I probably missed some items, so if you find any that my walkthrough doesn't point out, let know, ok?

BTW, I love your AVI, she's SOO かわいい

Comment

Hey...I liked the engrish version. It had a nice but akward charm to it. Like a cute girl who speaks with a funny lisp.

Comment

Originally posted by Loomer View Post
                            Hey...I liked the engrish version. It had a nice but akward charm to it. Like a cute girl who speaks with a funny lisp.
                            LOL
                            Yeah, that's true.
                            ^.^

Comment

Originally posted by Loomer View Post
                              Originally posted by chacyung View Post
                              LOL
                              Yeah, that's true.
                              ^.^
                              I think we're just addicted to ATLAS. (I felt the same)

Before criticizing the translation too much, I'll have to see by myself how my own project turns out. I'll welcome any critics then.

Comment

I think we're just addicted to ATLAS. (I felt the same)

Before criticizing the translation too much, I'll have to see by myself how my own project turns out. I'll welcome any critics then.
                                If you really want a JAP-ENG translation help, check out the PL2 ENG PROJECT for a guy named "XAN" (not full username).
                                He can actually read japanese.
                                Send him TXT file copies of the dialogue, and I'm sure he'd translate it for you if you asked him to.
                                http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=147427

Comment

Working...
                                X