Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Project: Iae control, 18+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project: Iae control, 18+

Project Description:
    Robozou is a flash hentai game by Sex Gakuen, where you take the role of a boy, Jinguuji Hayato, and control various girls using your friend, a robot called Robozou. You have to train the girls you already have under your control to get other girls.

This project aims to make a new game, based upon the concept of Robozou.

I have basic knowledge about flash, so I should be able to make the code as long as I find a tutorial that explain what to do. But since finding a tutorial that covers what I need is hard, so I'm seeking people who can help me or be my mentor.
    I'm also in need of someone to help me with the graphic, since my drawings will ruin the game.

Yes, I know that there is another group that is trying something simular. But they are modding the orginal game, while this project starts from scatch and only keeps the concept.

Edit: releases!

demo v1.0 is now up.
    demo v1.01 is now up.
    demo v1.02 is now up.
    demo v1.03 is now up.
    demo v1.1 is now up.
    demo v1.11 is now up.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Shadowaa; 08-16-2010, 02:49 AM.

I'd be up for helping with the graphics.
    All work and no play…

Comment

Originally posted by connerc View Post
      I'd be up for helping with the graphics.
      LOL It would be fun, if you made the CGs for both "Robozou reloaded" and its clone! Great work, BTW.
      Since nobody showed up, I was making some experiments, but Shadowaa found them too much CG and not enough drawn art, so I'll be happy to be relieved from this burden by someone that knows what he's doing.
      I could help with story-dialogues (an easy task, I know...)
      What still eludes me is who would do the actual code programming (meaning 90+% of the work to do).

Comment

If connerc is up for it, so should the art problem be solved.

Thanks for you try, The Rogue Trader. But as you said, your art was a little too much CG looking for what I had in mind.

I have made some progress on the coding, and have a test map version working.
        Just a tech demo, showing the main characters home.

Edit:
        Small glinch in the test version, had forgotten to delete a line of codes that told the character to jump to a position. I used it to get the character in right place after sceen change, but forgot to remove my test line

map v2 should work as intended.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Shadowaa; 06-16-2009, 12:22 PM.

Comment

First of all you need some kind of design. Your coding skills can be excelent, but without any decent roadmap and gamedesign you will suffer from finishing.

@actionscript: the last time i wrote some AS Code were about 2 years ago. maybe i could help here and there. But first i should get some decent AS IDE or an updated flash mx version...

Comment

Your right Deathforce, without some gamedesign so wont I come far. I'm in the prosses of making gamedesign, but most of the gamedesign depends on people that can do it. Not much point in puting in a bunch of stuff that never will be done.

Edit:
            Some early design notes.

Time Periods:
            Morning - 6:00 to 9:00 (180 Minutes)
            After school - 15:00 to 17:00 (120 Minutes)
            Evening - 18:00 to 24:00 (360 Minutes)

Money: Money will be used to buy items like dildo's and even a few houses to keep all those girl closer.

Energy: Every action uses energy, and it restored when sleeping, eathing/drinking or just does nothing.

Libido: Every times a girl has sex in one way or the other, she uses Libido. Each girl has diffent ammo of Libido, but they have atleast 20 and can get a maximum of 200. Its restored by not having sex.

Control: How much control you have over the girl, and witch orders she will accept. Everyone starts at 0. Gains controll each time you issue an order.
            Last edited by Shadowaa; 06-16-2009, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rogue Trader View Post
              LOL It would be fun, if you made the CGs for both "Robozou reloaded" and its clone! Great work, BTW.
              Since nobody showed up, I was making some experiments, but Shadowaa found them too much CG and not enough drawn art, so I'll be happy to be relieved from this burden by someone that knows what he's doing.
              I could help with story-dialogues (an easy task, I know...)
              What still eludes me is who would do the actual code programming (meaning 90+% of the work to do).
              To be fair, as I don't really have any help with the "reloaded" version I'd rather just sort of roll that work over to this project.
              All work and no play…

Comment

I'm delving into story options, gameplay & C.
                I was producing an huge document written in RoguEngrish to submit to Shadowaa, but maybe I'll do better to post some of my ideas/suggestions here.
                Anyway we need to decide how close we want to remain to the original robozou story and gameplay. I'd say: the more we can stray from it, the better. No need to be copycats.

@ connerc
                I'm not sure I understand what you're saying about not helping on zeroprofile/chronomaster project, anyway I'm happy whatever you do.

@ Shadowaa
                The "sister" thread about Moe Farm project proved very interesting. Did you consider using this Ren'Py visual novel engine they're speaking about?
                http://renpy.org/wiki/renpy/Home_Page

about your ideas
                Time periods: I've no problem whatsoever

Money: in your first post you spoke about "gold coins". Standing my preference for more present coinage, you could say that the controller consumes much energy and needs some very special batteries that could be bought on the Internet but are very expensive.
                What we need to sort out is: how does the guy gain money? Would he have to work like in TrueLove, SimGirls and the like?

Energy: OK. Does the main character require energy too?

Libido: I'm not sure what role this variable should play in the game. Do high libido mean that the girls will do "special" actions and/or will be more willing (i.e. require less control)? I would put Libido on the main character too: if he neglects sex too long, it'll close non-sexual options.

Control: same thing as robozou experience, right? It does rise quickly by simply moving her around or need to actually issue tasks like "clean my room" "strip naked" etc?

Well, enough for now.

Comment

What connerc ment was that he is the only artist on the other project, and since he most likly will be the only one here as well, his work just doubled++.

Money: I was thinking about having the mother work durring school hour's. And maybe put in a few other ways to make money.

Energy: The main character dont require energy. To put it simple, so is it the controler that require the energy to control the girl.

Libido: Libido plays the roll of how much sex a girl can have. The higher, the more sex each day.

Control: Same thing as robozou experience yeah. Will post more witch actions who does what later.

The Ren'Py engien isent easyer to use, and from what I could read so is it just like any other "make game without code" programs out there. The reason I stick with flash, is becouse its a program I can use. Why waist time on learning a other program?
                  Last edited by Shadowaa; 06-17-2009, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowaa View Post
                    What connerc ment was that he is the only artist on the other project, and since he most likly will be the only one here as well, his work just doubled++.
                    Ah, I get it now: and he plans to halve it again. Sorry, my english isn't always in top shape, specially early in the morning.

Money: a mind controller could make a lot of ways to make money. An evil character may even pimp his girls (-shudders- that could be a little too much for me)

Energy: Ah, energy for the controller. Batteries, recharge etc. I tought you meant it like in robozou, where girls have energy. Too bad, it would have been fun having the main character being unable to have sex as much as he wants because he's just too spent up

Libido: So it plays the role I previously attributed to energy.

Control: Just don't let ourselves getting lost in details. We still need the big picture sorted out, for adding actons there'll be time (specially for those that do no require CGs).

About the Ren'Py engine, the decision is yours and yours only. What's easier for you is best for the Country

My toughts for the story:
                    story01.txt

Comment

Energy: Not batteries. The controller uses energy from the girls. If the girl eats, the controler have more energy to use.

Comment

It would probably be a good idea to world view (the view when you are moving around), from the 3D to 2D top-down. It easier to see where you are going, and in my opinion looks nicer and easier to control the character.

Comment

Rarkon: The map view will be somewhat simular to my test version. Hopefull with a bit more graphic.
                          Last edited by Shadowaa; 06-18-2009, 08:24 AM.

Comment

The story I negotiated with Shadowaa is this:
                            Spoiler

Prologue
                            The main character is the teenage son of an unorthodox scientist, specialized in mind-machine interfaces. Since his older sister showed no interest in their father's work, he took the mantle of the assistant in the laboratory. Sadly this took too much time from his studies, so his grades are very low (except in the scientific courses), his teacher is very pissed off and his classmates make fun of him.
                            But the scientist gets terminally ill (a lung cancer should do) and, while at the hospital, in one of his last, brief, moments of lucidity between morphine doses, he reveals to his son that he was sectetly developing a mind-control device. He could ask the son to destroy it, or to finish it, but the result is the same: the main character retrieves the partially working controller and puts it into good use.
                            (N.B. actually there's no real need for father to die. He can be away for vacation/business or something else if you prefer).

Game
                            The game starts with the player with one subject to train (very likely his own mother, since she was her husband's unsuspecting guinea pig). As the game goes on, he'll be given the opportunity to configure the controler to control more girls.
                            By spending time periods studying, he can improve his Science stat. By spending them working on the controller he can enhance it (more girls to control, more actions possible, more efficency, maybe more range), but only if his Science stat is high enough. If we want, we could also add another stat to raise with study (let's call it Culture): it will help passing tests and will improve relationship with teacher, unlocking her.
                            It would be easier if the character moves on the world map like the controlled girls (reaching the workbench will have him start working, reaching the computer will activate the Internet for some shopping, etc).
                            Having the girls walking around naked will grant the attention of the Police. This could unlock a policewoman character, or some other plot twist, but having the girls arrested should be a real PITA, like them being unavailable for some time and having large fines to pay. IMHO girls should encounter police not at fixed locations, but randomly (i.e for every minute spent naked outside there's a chance of a policeman intervention).

Good ends
                            These ends should be reached not only meeting the requirements, but also making some dialogue choiches during the game.
                            World domination: if he fully controls every possible character (should be very difficult)
                            Atonement: if the character understands the wrong in controlling people like they're dolls and destroys the device (there'll be some reward, like the love of one girl).
                            Famous Scientist: if he enhances the controller high enough (much higher that required to comply the most difficult tasks in game: it should be research for its own sake).
                            Tycoon: if he accumulates so much money that he can buy a couple towns (as above, it should be accumulation for its own sake)
                            An happy family: gains control of all family (should be one of the easiest ends)
                            Shameless city: gains control of the police, so he can do whatever he wants (an end intermediate between happy family and world domination?)

Bad ends
                            Imprisonement/Scandal: if the character attracts the attention of the police too early, when he' isn't ready.
                            Mad scientist: if the character concentrates too hard on enhancing the controller, failing some other requirements for advancing in the game (like passing tests or controlling enough characters).
                            Useless junk: if the main character skips most of the days doing nothing and/or fails to qualify for any other end. He'll spend the rest of his life sleeping and wathing TV and being served by his controlled mother.

I'm very interested in hearing Connerc's opinion on all this, before continuing with more details.
                            After all the one drawing the pics does have a final word about what will be in the game and what won't.

Comment

Excuse me, I'm kind of not skilled in any of this crazy programming stuff but I loved the Robozou game and I was wondering... will this be shorter or longer than the robozou game... and will it still have the "graphic novel" feel? or go with the whole "Sim brothel" road...?

Comment

Working...
                              X