Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Best 3D hentai game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best 3D hentai game

I wonder if anyone of you can recomend me a good 3D hentai game to download. I have never played this kind of game so I just want to choose the best one.

Thank you!!

Maiden Breeder 2.
    Nyoro~n

Comment

The best 3D Game

The best 3D H game of all is:

SEXY BEACH 2 (with the extra pack)

~~ Sexy Beach 2 + Sexy Beach 2 Expansion ~~
      Last edited by Haibane; 10-07-2004, 03:12 AM.
      Haibane
      --------

Comment

Hrm, it's a toss up for me really.

A-Ga has some pretty long hentai scenes, all in 3-D, but Sexy Beach 2 has a great theme going for it...

Interact Play VR though...that game has everything...and it's very immersive hehe

*Note, this is all before playing Des Blood, which will probalby mean I'll edit this once I do heh*

Comment

Any game from Des Blood series would be nice to start with.

Comment

Thaks a million. I think I must download Sexy Beach 2. Just another question: What about Xchange and biko?

Comment

Xchange is not a 3d game. biko2 and 3 are also really good (the goal is to stalk your prey and...). I personally think biko3 is much better than sexy beach.

Comment

Sexy Beach 2 is just a 3GB screensaver, honestly. You'll play it for one or two hours before getting sick of it.
                Nyoro~n

Comment

Mmmm..... I asked before about biko3 in another post because I began to download it from this tracker until it was gone and I couldn't finish it. Do you know where can I get biko 3?

Comment

Originally posted by Zephro
                    Sexy Beach 2 is just a 3GB screensaver, honestly. You'll play it for one or two hours before getting sick of it.
                    I agree, infact only newbies will say SB2 is the best. The game is good, but there are many better than it.

Originally posted by mholdred
                    Mmmm..... I asked before about biko3 in another post because I began to download it from this tracker until it was gone and I couldn't finish it. Do you know where can I get biko 3?
                    Everywhere, since it is a well-known game, DC++, emule, WinMe... even here .
                    Need only to request and wait.
                    Last edited by DrWise; 10-07-2004, 09:09 AM.

Comment

any game from illusion (company that made des blood, sexy beach, requiem hurts)

Comment

Des Blood 4,Biko 3,Battle Raper,Sacred Plume

I suggest you:
                        Des Blood 4-a third person shooting with cool graphics,story,a good longevity and a lovely main character
                        Biko 3-a stalker game,similar to Metal Gear,with very good graphic and excellent characters
                        Battle Raper-because i think it's the only 3d H-beat'em up
                        Sacred Plum-a good rpg-strategic game,with cool cell-shading graphic!

Comment

i would say SB2 is the nicest lookin one.

Comment

yeah, sb2 is (till now, i havent db versions and biko T_T) the best
                            A "No-signature" is also a signature , right?

Comment

kewl, thats for the answers and whoever asked the question lol. I have wondered the same thing myself =). I will have to try to get some of those =D

Comment

Working...
                              X