Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

shchara 忍流/Shinobi Ryuu discussion/FAQ thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shchara 忍流/Shinobi Ryuu discussion/FAQ thread

name: 忍流
    Romanji: Shinobi Ryuu

Description
    The setting is Sengoku era.
    In the east island country constantly stricken with wars, multiple ninja clans maneuvering in the background exists.
    One of them, the Suigen clan, started to weaken and its collapse is imminent. Leading that clan is the protagonist. Although his skill as a ninja is practically nothing, his management abilities and his capability to make enemy women betray their clan is top-notch.
    With him at the helm, he plans to revive the clan and makes strenuous effort to subdue the wars.
    (copied from davidlu9837, hope you don't mind)

some facts.
    when deciding on a mission the larger the balls the easier the mission is for the ninja, fewer also means easier.

there are 4 ways that i have found to make money.
    1: build a money making building, such as the farm, and operate it with a ninja. takes 4 turns for the farm
    2: do enough intelligence gathering to get requests from the feudal lord of a region. plus in friendship i think. 6 turns
    3: same as 2 but instead of working for him you steal from him. big hit on friendship though. 2 turns and costs 500, gotten 2k from one once
    4: quests, appears as you gather intel on different regions, however if you fail you need to find it again?

for recruiting im gonna copy from nuts as he put up a fine description in the torrent thread.
    Spoiler
    Originally posted by nuts
    As to the recruit thingy...

Basically in the game theres 3 tiers of ninjas. You and the three others characters belong to the 上忍 (top tier) category, the little ninjas you see are actually 中忍 (middle tier) in charge of leading their groups of little ninjas (not seen but implied) for missions. The top tier only deals with the middle tiers, and the middle tiers will give orders to the lower tiers.

To get more ninjas you can control is not exactly recruiting them, but finding a little ninja with potential and promoting them. You need to assign the mission "忍者の卵探し" (cost 500 gold and takes 3 turns) and if successful, your training screen will have a little ninja egg at the bottom left... You can now assign training to the budding little ninjas.

To get the eggs promoted to usable ninjas after you are done training them, assign one of your current ninjas to do the mission "卵から中忍を選ぷ" (cost 0, take 1 turn).

There we go. Basic "recruiting". Enjoy.

also its an expensive and long process to get better stats on the eggs, you need to run training almost continuously. hmm got 2 egg's with one A, two B, two C and one D. really hope they carry over.

jap wiki: http://chara-wiki.go2.jp/%E5%BF%8D%E...8%80%E8%A6%A7/

found an old abandoned wiki page for shchara games, not much info and wizard and daisounan aren't in there either.
    http://gaming.wikia.com/wiki/Softhouse_Chara
    it's a good a time as any to revive it, wouldn't you agree.

heres a good guide made by banzemanga if it helps you be sure to rep him.
    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpo...0&postcount=61

company page: http://shchara.co.jp/
    game page: http://shchara.co.jp/04develop/sinobi/sinobi_top.htm

agth code: /HA-8@11FF0:ags.dll
    works but captures tooltips only once
    another is /HA4@11E70:ags.dll
    and works just as well

system requirements
    Spoiler
    CPU min: 400MHz req: 700MHz
    RAM min: 128MB req: 256MB
    HDD min: 0,8GB max: 1,9GB

release date 09/12/18

some users have been kind enough to help with figuring out some of the gameplay from the demo here and here
    If it helps you rep them.
    Last edited by salking; 05-14-2014, 08:46 PM.
    Nutaku info
    sigpic

ME ... Wizard Climber might be my 10 most interested SLG game ...
    so I definitely like to see and wish this have a better gameplay ...

finally some info ... hmm Autumn ... is that August or Sept ?
    if it's Reach Sept then no loli in it ... damn ...

Comment

Hmm... It will be interesting if they make it in contemporary setting instead of samurai wars one.

Comment

They've released the characters now, actually they did it the 18'th but i didn't notice

Not mush else though.

At least the characters look better than those in daisounan.
        Nutaku info
        sigpic

Comment

F*ck, our hero is eyeless again.

Comment

I'm glad thy back to the previous artist.
            Chara design in Daisounan a bit off for me

"In Cloche-sama and Infel-sama we trust!! Together, we shall create Meganefalica"

Comment

Ok release date released.

That didn't sound weird did it?

Anyway the announced release date is 09/12/18.
              Looks like an early "white Christmas".
              No not snow.

also some cg was released as well.
              Last edited by salking; 11-05-2009, 12:51 PM.
              Nutaku info
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by salking View Post
                There is a story page up but it's an image with text so i cant machine translate it.
                There's an alternate text for text only browsers. You can get at it from the image properties:

Originally posted by Softhouse Chara
                During the Warring States. Ninja Group continues behind the scenes in the world in war-torn island in the east (Shinobu crowd) there was more. One of them, Shu Xuan water (water abatement) will continue to be weakened, Shinobu crowd was facing a crisis of collapse. The crowd became the head of such Hyun Wed, hero, Tiger shadow. There was no talent as a ninja, and group management ability, for things to寝返Ra a woman of genius who was the enemy. The reconstruction of the water Gen crowd around him weakened, and therefore continue to struggle to calm the stormy world of war.

Originally posted by salking View Post
                So how many think/hope this will be better than their last one?
                Me! Very much so.

Comment

Looking forward to it! Although I hope they have a larger cast selection than is shown on the page, else it might become a short game.
                  Oh, and I take it our main character is mr. no-eyes?

Comment

As far as i know, yep that's him
                    there also seems to be 5 unannounced characters.
                    Nutaku info
                    sigpic

Comment

some more characters announced and another faction?

sorry for the double post
                      Nutaku info
                      sigpic

Comment

demo released!

Now to download it and hope i can figure out som gameplay.

sorry for triple posting.
                        Nutaku info
                        sigpic

Comment

It's full of Kanji!!!
                          I'm sorry I can't download any legal files from any off site hosters listed below. My country Malaysia have blocked the sites listed below to prevent "piracy".

-www.warez-bb.org
                          -thepiratebay.org
                          -www.movie2k.to
                          -wikileaks
                          -www.megavideo.com
                          -www.putlocker.com
                          -www.depositfiles.com
                          -www.duckload.com
                          -www.fileserve.com
                          -www.filetube.com
                          -www.megaupload.com
                          - etc

Comment

has anyone been able to get agth to stop only reading a letter/kanji once?

only demo i know.
                            but i still cant play it since i don't know Japanese
                            Nutaku info
                            sigpic

Comment

Looks like we're going to have to do this the traditional way: Randomly press buttons and see what happens! And now for the info we see at the start.
                              As far as I can tell, the game is all about telling your minions what to do. At the top of the page, the two on the top left switch between map view and village view. The village is giving me flashbacks to the dungeon maker game, with luck they will share ideas.
                              On the center top you have the map keys, which you can switch around to show what part of the map you want to look at.
                              Top left is the game info, which tells what day it is something I do not know about, money and how much money you are spending a turn. It might also show how much money you earn, but I have yet to do so.
                              At the bottom left you have a page to give orders, with new orders showing up with new buildings (Now if only I could figure out which building was a brothel...), a screen to show your minions, you start with three. Also, each minion seems to be specialized in a particular skill. Each order seems to have a time frame attached to it, so some will be done in a day, some will take a loooong time.
                              Next is the money drain menu. I suppose this is where you fund things that need funding, although I have yet to see a purpose for them. Could we get info on whether minions, buildings, or picking the right one matter? This is also the fastest way to drain your money, so keep an eye on it.
                              Next is the building button, which is again a call back to the dungeon maker. Sadly, while you get a description, you do not get a picture to go with it, so you have to remember what is what. You have 40 spaces for building, although I doubt that will matter much in the demo. I'll add later when I have some idea what buildings do what. Oh, and the cheep ones are usually traps. Pit spikes, noise makers, that sort of thing.
                              And last....I have no idea. Any info would be good info.
                              And the stuff on the bottom right is traditional menu, restart, etc. The large on on the upper left is the end turn. Save and load seem to have been disabled for the demo. Shucks.
                              And that's it for starters. Now then, let's all poke about randomly...for Science!

Comment

Working...
                              X