Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Passion Beat! Translation Project

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passion Beat! Translation Project

Passion Beats!
    http://rapidshare.com/files/27522221...EngVer1.01.exe
    Made by DD from a Taiwan H forum

Normal map

With CG events, seems to be made with 3D-custom shoujo...like Anise

Battle is regular RPG battle, the more damage you take, the less you wear

To play this game you require the TW font

Install one of these font file
    標楷體 font<KaiU or DFKai-SB>
    http://www.jack168.com/download/kaiu.ttf
    華康龍門石碑
    http://font.85888.com/soft/7387.html
    中特圓 or 新特圓

And also install the RPG Maker XP RTP
    http://www.famitsu.com/freegame/rtp/xp_rtp.html

And
    In the game.ini
    default should be RGSS102J.dll
    try changing it to 101, 103, or 100
    Last edited by sizustar; 09-03-2009, 12:32 PM.
    Click Me for RPG Maker RTP DL and Q&A

I would think Localization would be the best bet and would make the translation project go by much faster since most of the attack names will have long romanji names if you just leave it as romanji when compared to translating them like you just showed with that one example.

Comment

I'd go with the free translation. Snowflake attack ?

Or just leave it in Chinese. The important parts are story, dialogues and menu/actions. You don't have to translate everything.

Comment

just leave it in Chinese, put those good name in romanji or free translation sort of ruins them in my opinion. Afterall those tech name is pretty decent not the usual fire, blizzard, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by bragnat View Post
          just leave it in Chinese, put those good name in romanji or free translation sort of ruins them in my opinion. Afterall those tech name is pretty decent not the usual fire, blizzard, etc.
          The problem with that is the current version.
          The skill doesn't have what they do, except in the choosing skill window, not during battle.
          Proabebly I'll just localize it, since it'll be easier to see and set in the skill window then.

How about weapon and armor?
          They are usually (Item)<Elegant name> Romanji would work fine for that I think.

Working of the data file, then I'll work on the script, bit by bit = =

ugh, I'm not not going to be good at doing these H-scene...
          Last edited by sizustar; 08-13-2009, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Got about 50% of the item, equip and such done.
            Odd problem so far, when naming Item, if there's a space between them, they don't show up the second part of it.

HP Potion, only show up as HP, but if I put them together, HPPotion, it shows up.
            Anyone have any idea why it does that?

And apprantly there's a few outfit that didn't make it into the final.

Two different swimsuit, one nightdress...interesting..

Comment

Try using a - or _ then as a space. Still thats odd its doing that.

Comment

When I try to launch the game, the window shows up then shut down with a error sound. Is there something we have to install in order to play that game ?

Comment

Stupid Photobucket
                  Last edited by sizustar; 08-22-2009, 10:14 PM.

Comment

well with the spaces in the names like HP potion, and only HP showing up, you could try puting "'s at the start and end of each word so
                    "Hp Potion"
                    I know for some games where you type commands into it's console you need the quotes to block in the spaces for it to accept.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcaliberium79 View Post
                      well with the spaces in the names like HP potion, and only HP showing up, you could try puting "'s at the start and end of each word so
                      "Hp Potion"
                      I know for some games where you type commands into it's console you need the quotes to block in the spaces for it to accept.
                      "HP" "Potion"
                      "HP Potion"

either of these doesn't work.
                      Thanks for the advice to try though.

Comment

I don't know if this is correct, but i had similar issue with a small software wich i modified (and no, i dont speak japanese, i just replaced a list of items with localized version), for example. HP Potion (health potion for Google translator's sake) is written 健康薬 . As you can see there are no space between the ideograms because all 3 are needed to define the item. In other words, the program probably thinks the blank space means the end of the description, so as Loomer suggested, a -, _, or even perhaps a dot would do the trick.

Comment

I changed the rpg rtp thingie and everything works fine, if anybody got trouble over this check this site http://tkool.jp/products/rpgxp/eng/

Edit : Thx to the font type in page 1, i was able to read the kanji.
                          Last edited by Kisetsu; 08-23-2009, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Hey man, would you mind telling where the forum that the game originated from is? Thanks.

Comment

Version 0.01 english transtion up
                              http://rapidshare.com/files/27041206...BeatEng001.exe

Finished most of the sytem, battle.
                              I gave up translating the attack name, instead putting in description in the select skill area.
                              Scene done so far
                              Prologue, First meeting with Kobold, Meeting Apu the shop keeper, Mimic/treasure chest, BAD END and beat mimic.

I've gotten a alpha test of Ch.2, so far only two new character, a small fairy(She introduce you to the forging system, and made Aoi's breast bigger and milk) and a Maid.

Special Outfit(Yes, they show up during battle menu too)
                              Ai(Legendary Swimsuit<Get from Dragon>) Night dress and Two-piece swimwear

Aoi(Nightdress, Legendary swimsuit, two-piece)

Comment

Working...
                              X