Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Feel the flash hardcore: Rebirth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feel the flash hardcore: Rebirth

Feel the flash hardcore: Rebirth, its finally here!!!! I am so happy, but now the challange is finding a full version of the game. I know it just came out, but if anyone finds a link to the full version, I would be more than happy if you share it! BIG thanks in advance!

• Version 3.25 supposed to be from skidrow or skidrowcrack is a fake.
    It gives you a passworded archive and requests you to take a survey or to install some software. Afterwards you get the password and inside the archive you have a non-working installer and a "prepatched" ready-to-play game - Which is actually version 2.00 (there are newer versions leaked to the net). And the cracked exe is actually a video file which is not giving any useful info.
    Problems? Say more than "Help!".
    • What doesn't work?
    • What did you do before the problem happened?
    • How does the error present itself? (Error messages, logs)
    • What do you expect to happen?
    • What else did you try?
    • Did you consult the readme, FAQ or wiki related to the topic?
    • And if you manage to solve your problem then please share your knowledge with us. The next guy having the same problem will prefer anything other than "I fixed it myself."

Comment

• well in fact theres a cracked version of the 3.25

Comment

• Yeah guys thanks for this update. I went to a thread on a site that rhymes with door-chan and got the working cracked 3.25 game with instructions on how to run the projector. good find.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Gerster View Post
          After more than a year a new update has been released:
          sawatex replied to a suggestion mail "feel the flash" development has been ceased.

pronounced pitsamæn ~ my dreams of future ended years ago. ~ And remember, "outside" is where the pizzaman lurks

Comment

• lads how can i activate the bukkake mode i cant find it T.T

Comment

• Are you sure this is the right game?
              The only thing you can do to kasumi is cumming on her face after going through the motions (either oral or jacking).

pronounced pitsamæn ~ my dreams of future ended years ago. ~ And remember, "outside" is where the pizzaman lurks

Comment

• hm ?
                you can do much more than just that, pizzaman.

@GenjouSanzo When you say 'bukkake mode' you mean an option to leave the cum on and not having the game force you to clean it ? if yes, then i have no idea how to, sorry :\

Comment

• has anyone ever attempted to "Mod" this game by adding more costumes, different Character heads, hair styles ect.

Comment

• Originally posted by PTdesu View Post
                    hm ?
                    you can do much more than just that, pizzaman.
                    That was in reference to the bukake mode.

Comment

• I would like to uncensor my Kasumi which are original JP interface with the latest Version 3.15 http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ014132.html
                      I did tried to use the uncensor patch, but in the game setting the "Load user file" doesn't seems to be exist in the jp ver. does that mean that it's impossible to?
                      (Why would I choose Jp instead of Eng ver? because I prefer read the subtitle in Jap)

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkReo View Post
                        I would like to uncensor my Kasumi which are original JP interface with the latest Version 3.15 http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ014132.html
                        I did tried to use the uncensor patch, but in the game setting the "Load user file" doesn't seems to be exist in the jp ver. does that mean that it's impossible to?
                        (Why would I choose Jp instead of Eng ver? because I prefer read the subtitle in Jap)
                        I don't know if it's two different versions, but the game says something about people in japan when installing userfiles like the uncensor patch.
                        I had assumed there'd be an IP check. Maybe there's indeed two different versions, as I've been told by the dev he's not working on it anymore - most likely just meaning the english version.

Comment

• Version 3.31

Have somone the version 3.31?

Comment

• oh man i remember this when its first come out

Comment

• Dose anyone know where to find a uncensored patch?
                              "Back in my day all games were pixel art."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jingai View Post
                                Dose anyone know where to find a uncensored patch?
                                http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...17#post4081017

Comment

Working...
                                X