Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Eiyuu*Senki Gold Interface patch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eiyuu*Senki Gold Interface patch

Hello guys this is an interface translation patch for Eiyuu*Senki Gold.

Compatible with Eiyuu *Senki Gold 1.03c!
    Compatibility with other versions not checked.
    Not compatible with the first game Eiyuu*Senki. There's a separate interface patch for that.

To install extract content into the game directory. Overwrite when asked. A readme file is included with more information.
    Please BACKUP the game files as this patch has not been thoroughly error checked. Files for backup are listed in the readme.

Do note that this is my very first translation attempt so expect quality to be at most..mediocre..

I'm an amateur to this so if there is a mistake or a bug please do tell me. Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome.

I may continue updating this patch. If anyone wants to either modify or continue this project, feel free to do so.

Have fun.

Installation instructions by Shintogara
    Ok.. so I had some issues getting this thing to run, and I have decided to give a little step-by-step tutorial to those who might want to try this game and feel it can be tricky...

This is what I did, and I am definitely not claiming it to be the best way, just a way that works.

So for starters.. to install this game HAVE YOUR SYSTEM IN JAPANESE LOCALE

Locale emulators will NOT help you here,the original installation might work but the updates will not due to encoding issues with the compressed files. So save yourself the headache.

After installer+updated+patched, you can go back to your usual localization.

So.. on to the steps I did (the ones that worked)

1. Change to Japanese locale! (Just in case the first part didn't get to you)

2. Get the game and install it. (Time for some goolge-fu, not the hardest thing)

3. Download the updates: Here you have a handy link. You will want Seiso Hazakura Patch (1.03b1) and Game Patch (1.03c) on the right side, top section (The GOLD section).

4. Download the files from the OP (Both the base patch has the Majikoi translation)

3. Uncompress and install patches. Please notice that if you do not install in the default location (I did not), the patch will not detect the installation.
    A warning box will probably pop-up, just answer YES, make sure you are patching to the right location and proceed(this can happen more than once in a patching procedure, just follow the same steps).
    Install patch 1.03b1, followed by 1.03c.

3b.(OPTIONAL, but useful) - Check your patching by opening your game install folder:
    If you don't have the folder "AUGMajikoi", the 1.03b1 patch was not installed.
    Also, run the "ファイル診断ツール.exe" and a window will open, the patch version will be on the top, at the centre, if it is 1.00 instead of 1.03c, the 1.03c patch was not installed. You can close this window now.

4. Uncompress the translation patches and copy the folders over the ones with the same names inside the game install directory, overwrite all the files.

After this I ran the game once to see if it was working, and after I checked that, changed back to my normal locale and ran the game with a locale emulator, works fine.

Have fun and good conquering!
    Map screen
    Spoiler

Unit screen
    Spoiler

Item screen
    Spoiler

Mission screen
    Spoiler

Battle screen
    Spoiler

Trophy screen
    Spoiler

Download link: Update v.9.4 (New)

Download link: Update v.9.3 (Old)

Majikoi translation patch (You need to have Seiso Hazakura patch for this to work!)

Change Log:
    Spoiler
    V.4 Added translation for new game bonus
    V.4 Minor quality fixes

V.5 Fixed a lot of the skill names to better reflect their effects
    V.5 Changed font style of various entries
    V.6 Translated most of the units names
    V.6 Minor quality fixes
    V.7 Fixed a bug which prevented bonus army and gold from medals to be awarded
    V.7 Translated most of the config screen (need help with last 2 options)
    V.7 Translated gallery screen
    V.7 Translated new game+ bonus screen
    V.7 Various quality fixes
    V.8 Translated Load/Save screen
    V.8 Translated all mission names
    V.8 Various quality fixes
    V.8 Translated Majikoi patch
    V.9.2 Fixed various typos
    V.9.3 Quality checked and edited Skill names/descriptions + Item names/descriptions
    V.9.4 Various quality fixes
    Last edited by xenlai; 04-02-2016, 02:33 AM. Reason: Update v9.4

• Hopefully, the last fix to interface patch. Fixed problem with missing Inca shield.
    If you already installed v2, just copy this file in your AUGame/Country folder.
    https://mega.nz/#!pFEX1YrB!Hc1fm-6b7...LHCUEJnI6wZwFk
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/o2z1vp...3d7/Shield.dat

Otherwise ES Gold Improved Interface Patch v2.1
    https://mega.nz/#!8dUUCIKR!C5RImS4JS...H7qHcGgdJkn_mQ
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/d9h1dc...tch%20v2.1.rar

As always, in case of installing it over the previous version, re-apply Surfer's 0.5 Eng H-patch.

Comment

• Heya just wondering is the project still alive ? At least for translation of the remaining H scene. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X