Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[TinkleBell] Rondo Duo English Patch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [TinkleBell] Rondo Duo English Patch

Game:
    http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ143025.html
    https://vndb.org/v16266

Patch:
    https://mega.nz/#!Kc1GVLpA!w-y7xRrMr...3VqolphtncZa6M
    Pretty much everything that could be reasonably translated is translated. Movies got subtiles.

How to install:
    Copy into the Rondo Duo directory and overwrite the files.
    The patch was created for v1.06, but should work for earlier ones too.

Screenshots:
    Spoiler

You won't miss much if you haven't played the first game, but in case anyone is interested, I have a patch for that too:
    https://mega.nz/#!fBd1hThB!f1UOtViXE...4IvIBM1v7JAF3g
    Last edited by octotap; 05-02-2016, 04:39 PM.

Edit: After playing through: Awesome, simply awesome! Everything is, art, animation, sound and writing!

Wait... what? I remember getting animated HCG which may very well be from this, I put it into my best folder, animated Yuri debauchery with Futa (but no balls)

Many thanks in advance. I am gonna try this now, this very instant, well, I'd like to but downloading 10GB may take a while. For the time being, at least the .exe look 100% clean indeed (and neither G Data nor AVG Free said anything about the .swf) so all that I am anxious about is the TL quality. If it is good, oh goddess...

I just read from the vndb discussion:
    According to DLSite:

"100 ecchi scenes and 28 finishing scenes!
    Animation playtime sums up to 120 minutes, and the estimated gameplay is 6 hours.
    Standing posture character pattern counts over 500, fully voiced by qualified voice actresses,
    original background music 33 songs! Features gallery mode to enjoy more pleasant play!
    Now I'd like to advise you to upload the screenshots elsewhere since imgur blocks hongfire and you can only see the pictures as long as they are in your cache (and other users don't have them).

Oh and there is a prequel? I am afraid that I can't find any info on that unless it really is from 1995.

Edit: I suppose it is also worth mentioning that the lack of info could prevent this from being spread further, like being added to vndb and added to the list of releases on Fuwa. Who worked on this? You alone? Who are you? Or at least whom do you affiliate with? (One could guess that you also posted this somewhere else). It'd really be a shame if this is a full patch and good patch to a seemingly awesome Nukige, yet few may get to know about it.
    Last edited by SakuraKoi; 05-03-2016, 12:58 PM.
    I am a cream whip, nothing more and nothing less.
    Oh, and I am a cream whip that made a List of CM3D2 Mods [Always WIP and totally NSFW], mind you.

Comment

Originally posted by SakuraKoi View Post
      Now I'd like to advise you to upload the screenshots elsewhere since imgur blocks hongfire and you can only see the pictures as long as they are in your cache (and other users don't have them).
      Thanks, replaced them.
      Oh and there is a prequel? I am afraid that I can't find any info on that unless it really is from 1995.
      I mean this one: http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ016473.html
      It's not exactly plot-heavy, but has the same premise and a few characters in common.
      Who worked on this? You alone? Who are you? Or at least whom do you affiliate with?
      I worked on it alone mostly, though a few anons helped with testing. Thanks to them!
      As for affilliation, this is the first game I translated and I don't really post much anywhere, so I don't think I have one of those.

Glad you liked it!

Comment

Thanks for the link and it is a little shame that that one is not on vndb (for whatever reason, which reason I will check out later) and
        Originally posted by octotap View Post
        I worked on it alone mostly, though a few anons helped with testing. Thanks to them!
        As for affilliation, this is the first game I translated and I don't really post much anywhere, so I don't think I have one of those.
        I really suggest you then to add you yourself and at least Rondo Duo's TL release to vndb so that many more can take a look, and enjoy. I'll at least try to shoot a tweet over to fuwanovel so they may add it to their list of weekly releases.

Now personally I find the artwork and animation quite intriguing, while I would not say that I am a fan of that particular style and may prefer the mainstream style (obviously done well, to the same extent, which is rare) over it, it's still so beautiful
        Oh, and I am a cream whip that made a List of CM3D2 Mods [Always WIP and totally NSFW], mind you.

Comment

I don't know about the translation quality but I salute the effort nonetheless. o7
          It will be useful to not have to OCR the movies.
          You worked alone means you didn't receive editing help from a guy named Koopas? I remember him desperately searching for someone who could tl it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ileca View Post
            I don't know about the translation quality
            Well, so far () I only saw one mistake or what might be, at least I do not know about any "Unschudig" and given the pattern for the chapter titles containing Latin or Italian (as if I could tell one from the other when I know neither, I merely know enough French and Spanish to tell that it is a Latin language and neither of the latter) and German, I presume that the term is missing a "l" and should be "Unschuldig" (German for "Innocent").

And all around I really did not find any fault or anything wrong, not that it means much but at least something, I hope.

Comment

Yes, because a translation is not only about english. Without cross-checking the original script, you can only talk about the visible part.

Comment

Welp, just tried the prequel or rather read entirely through it, it is indeed not really a VN but rather a comic... and it is short, very very short, super ultra short and one can see that it is nearly 10 years older but I'd say it is still good but missing content (did I even take 10 minutes? Or 5? I should have probably savored the H but well...)

Comment

A nice surprise, completely out of the blue. Always figured Tinklebell would be one of those Devs that would never get touched by the english language. Grateful for the effort.
                  Last edited by Rubytyr; 05-08-2016, 05:32 PM.

Comment

This is really amazing, I've been hoping for a translation of this game for a while!... I uh, don't suppose you're thinking of doing anymore translations for the Tinkle Bell games like say, PunyuPuri XX? Regardless thanks for the translation!

Comment

I remember seeing some tinklebell stuff a while back and thought it'd be awesome to be able to read these.

You gave me that chance Octo! I just finished and it was awesome.

I appreciate your hard work!

Comment

T h a n k U

Comment

I keep getting to the scene just after you're in the hall and first see the little demon girl come out, then it switches to a title screen of sorts with the word Scripture, then a black screen and nothing. Anyone know why?

Comment

Originally posted by octotap View Post
                            Game:
                            http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ143025.html
                            https://vndb.org/v16266

Patch:
                            https://mega.nz/#!Kc1GVLpA!w-y7xRrMr...3VqolphtncZa6M
                            Pretty much everything that could be reasonably translated is translated. Movies got subtiles.

How to install:
                            Copy into the Rondo Duo directory and overwrite the files.
                            The patch was created for v1.06, but should work for earlier ones too.

Screenshots:
                            Spoiler

You won't miss much if you haven't played the first game, but in case anyone is interested, I have a patch for that too:
                            https://mega.nz/#!fBd1hThB!f1UOtViXE...4IvIBM1v7JAF3g
                            Thank you for all your effort. Doing god's work right there

Comment

Hey there! Thanks so much for posting this! But the link seems to be broken, is there anywhere else this file is uploaded to? I can't seem to find any other links to download.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X