Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Interactive Text Hooker - new text extraction tool

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoujoEater View Post
    I'm having the same problem as this him, in Shin Koihime Musou, strangely though I managed to get it to work with ITH once, but after that it stopped working.
    I noticed the problem is that after adding the Hook, it wont get added to the list in the main pulldown for the text extractor.
    Attached an image of the profile, it should be correct yet it doesnt seem to be working.

Any ideas?
    try following my post form here http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...08#post2818908 some one give some picture in the spoiler and i follow them and it worked have a look

Comment

• Small Bug: Entering a hcode without @ in the main window (e.g. /H1) results in ITH crashing. (Not that it would be a valid code, but still shouldn't crash).

Comment

• The "Auto suppress repetitions" seems to be pretty buggy. While trying around with 脅迫DVG~囚われた明日~ for WINDOWS (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=301950) I noticed that sometimes with that option enabled characters get doubled and overwrite the following ones.

The hook code has some issues on it's own (/HBN0*0:4@4423B9, set text speed to max) and I don't expect ITH to fix that. However as you can see in the attached screenshot the second last line with auto suppress enabled does some strange things. The last line is how it looks with the option not enabled (if you use the load option ingame and close it again the text refreshes), this is also the same way how AGTH presents it.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Freaka; 03-27-2011, 02:04 PM.

Comment

• I also noticed that "Auto suppress repetitions" is buggy. I tried using with a game where each character was repeated twice or three times. ITH removed the repeated characters, but it didn't always copy the text to the clipboard. Often I had to manually copy the text from ITH. I gave up and used AGTH.
          AGTH wiki

Comment

• this is happen to me too, when I tried to remove some repeated text from my hooked game at ITH, it still shows the repeated one , not the single text (the right one)

and in some games, things happened just like Stomp case...

Comment

• woah! coding.....one of my failed subject last semester....it hurts me to cover it!
              can some one pm me with the links on how to coding on? much appreciate!!!!!!

Comment

• I'm getting this error:
                2304: Exception raised during hook processing.
                2304: Exception code: 0xC0000005
                2304: Exception offset: 0x00002F88:ITH.dll
                What do i do to fix it?
                Last edited by erulif; 04-02-2011, 05:25 AM.

Comment

• Glad to see more and more people download and use ITH in the last 2 months.
                  I will have some free time in the next few days and I want to update ITH as soon as possible.
                  A new UI layout is taken into plan, but may not change current layout soon.
                  As always, some new engine support will be added to next version.
                  ITH64 is nearly finished, soon it will be released.
                  Although game with 64-bit version executable is quite rare now,
                  with ITH64 equipped we can say we are ready for the coming 64-bit boom.
                  A official website is also planned. I will then prepare more comprehensive document of ITH.

@Freaka & Stomp & levantino: I'm working on this issue. It will be greatly improved in the next version.
                  @SummonNight: Just like other skills, it's not that hard once you've gotten into it. Keep practicing then.
                  If you want to learn one programming language, you can always google it first. I think you won't be about to go over all of them even you become an expert in this field
                  @erulif: Please provide me more information about this issue. Which game are you playing? Are you using any additional code? Are there any text threads in the main window?
                  Last edited by kaosu; 04-02-2011, 07:22 AM.
                  sigpic
                  Got stuck at AGTH H-codes? Have a try of ITH, supports more game engine.
                  http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=208860

Comment

• I don't mean to offend you or anything, but it's already 16 and we really need your fixation on the "Auto Supprress Repetition"

and also, I suggest that you add the /x code in ITH, so we don't need to add them on some popular VN engine (sorry, forgot the name)

Comment

• Originally posted by levantino View Post
                      I don't mean to offend you or anything, but it's already 16 and we really need your fixation on the "Auto Supprress Repetition"

and also, I suggest that you add the /x code in ITH, so we don't need to add them on some popular VN engine (sorry, forgot the name)
                      Judging from this comment, there's no way to do games that require /x or /x3 ? Been trying to get ITH to work Muddled World Orchestra and it seems /x is the only way to extract

Comment

• Originally posted by cyberscythe195 View Post
                        Judging from this comment, there's no way to do games that require /x or /x3 ? Been trying to get ITH to work Muddled World Orchestra and it seems /x is the only way to extract
                        no, I mean you still need to add "/x" but I'm suggesting that ITH have that /x feature automatically (just like /c and some other engine)

Comment

• Hi all, does anyone got H-Code of game Marguerite Sphere -マーガレット スフィア-?
                          I try both ITH and AGTH but the line is not take enough or it repeat twice the line ><
                          Thanks

Comment

• i tried to search within the thread, but i didn't get a great result so i am going to ask away:
                            From the Korean version, it is often said that you need "egghead" as the translator to make ith work the best. any idea what the official name of this translator is when how to get it? (is it freeware or licensed?)

Comment

• Originally posted by saladin92 View Post
                              i tried to search within the thread, but i didn't get a great result so i am going to ask away:
                              From the Korean version, it is often said that you need "egghead" as the translator to make ith work the best. any idea what the official name of this translator is when how to get it? (is it freeware or licensed?)
                              Can you read or understand Korean?
                              Egghead(에그헤드) is a translation tool made by a Korean programmer playing for Japanese games.
                              It is a freeware. If you want to get this program, go http://blog.naver.com/foolmaker/30096607181
                              and download Egghead 0.72 or 0.73 version. Unfortunately, development of Egghead is suspended

and a following post will help you understand how to use it.
                              http://blog.naver.com/foolmaker/30106547317
                              Last edited by foolmaker; 04-22-2011, 01:06 PM.

Comment

• New test version here. Auto suppress repetition function is enhanced.
                                But I believe it is as buggy as before. I need some test case so please help me crash it and report the game you are playing

@cyberscythe195 & levantino: As I mentioned in this thread before, /X? may slow down your system.
                                I will want to take a different approach to this issue. After I finish current plan I will work on it.

@Tsuchiya90: Seems it's a new game. I will try to make one after I dl it, if there is nobody else doing this.

@saladin92: I can't read Korean so I can't help. You can contact foolmaker, I think he is the author of the tutorial.

@foolmaker: Thanks for your tutorial. Seems there's a lot of comments about your tutorial.
                                If there is any comment about bug or improvement please help to report to me, in English
                                Last edited by kaosu; 04-27-2011, 06:16 AM.
                                sigpic
                                Got stuck at AGTH H-codes? Have a try of ITH, supports more game engine.
                                http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=208860

Comment

Working...
                                X