Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Interactive Text Hooker - new text extraction tool

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks you all for help me Oh the new ver, let me try it!
    p/s: Somehow is the newest ver ITH is suitable the game Marguerite Sphere, it can take the all line normal without repeat line or missing word thanks kaosu so much
    Last edited by Tsuchiya90; 04-24-2011, 12:50 AM.

Comment

• @foolmaker: Thanks for your tutorial. Seems there's a lot of comments about your tutorial.
      If there is any comment about bug or improvement please help to report to me, in English
      Yeh, i'm a writer of a tutorial in Korean. FIRST OF ALL, many Koreans appreciate to you for your developing, ITH.
      And as you said, there are several troubles in using ITH and most of all are related with /KF option.
      I'll hand out v2.2 to Koreans and hopefully report back soon if bugs exist.

some requirements:
      * It's just my personal ask... I hope ITH also support 'Livemaker' engine (AGTH's new supported game engine.)
      It is very widely used for dojinshi game

* Link function (typing L[Num1]-[Num2] in command line) doesn't work well. No reply for Link command (ver2.2)

* With using Thread Editor for Link, ITH sometimes break & closed after a link setting. (ver2.2)
      Maybe, It happens when there are many sentences in the linked threads

Best regards.
      Last edited by foolmaker; 04-24-2011, 10:26 AM.

Comment

• While initializing this game, i get the following out of ITH:

Inject process 3600. Module base 02940000
        3600: OKAIPA.exe
        3600: Pipe connected.
        3600: 000025EB
        3600: 00400000:00C98000
        3600: 5ECFE5CD3D83347297F198A5C812A836
        3600: Unknown engine.
        3600: Initialized successfully.

No text hooks are generated while playing for me to use - I've tried AGTH as well, and that doesn't generate any usable hooks either. These programs work with other games, increasing my confusion. I've tried this on my Macbook running Parallels Windows XP and on a desktop machine using the same operating system. Any help would be appreciated.

Copy/pasted from my thread, also a similar problem seems to occur with Hitozuma Cosplay Kissa 2

Comment

• Originally posted by levantino View Post
          no, I mean you still need to add "/x" but I'm suggesting that ITH have that /x feature automatically (just like /c and some other engine)
          I don't know if I'm getting confused or just missing something here. How exactly do you add the /x code using ITH? Is it the same as the /H text hook insertion? Been screwing around with ITH, but I can't figure out how to do it.

Comment

• * After linking btw userhooks, each userhook cannot hook text anymore...

Comment

• does any1 know if this ITH works with any emulators, for example PCSX2 ? i would love to get the rough translation of the untranslated ending of akai ito ( if i get it working first with PCSX2 XD )

Comment

• New beta version here. Fixed link&thread issues.

@foolmaker: LiveMaker support will be added to 2.2 release.

@Tanukiking: The game may need a h-code. If you give me a download link to a working version I may study that case.

@Mishagal: ITH currently doesn't work with emulators. If you provide me enough test cases(>=3) I may include support for that.
                Last edited by kaosu; 05-02-2011, 07:35 AM.
                sigpic
                Got stuck at AGTH H-codes? Have a try of ITH, supports more game engine.
                http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=208860

Comment

• Do you accept requests for code?

If yes then i would really like one for 神採りアルケミーマイスター (link here)

Story text comes out fine in one thread.
                  But quest info, choices and and stage info text only gets captured once, has 2 threads.

Someone messed around with a memory editor or something and fixed it (messy tough, according to his post).

Something about font caching.

hoping for a code soon.
                  and yeah theres no code in the agth thread already checked.
                  Nutaku info
                  sigpic

Comment

• * some problems/Questions.

1. The ITH does not hook thread anymore after I returned to the first(initial) page, when playing Alicesoft, 大帝国.
                    It needs detach/attach of ITH again for hooking game text

2. When I'm playing 穢翼のユースティア of オーガスト,
                    it doesn't response anymore with a certain alert window and process need to be killed.
                    Look attached image of alert message.

3. Needs for bruns engine (used for モーニングスター game). just inputting the below hook option in the command line
                    (I find that the Newest ITH version can read this hook option in the command line )

Code:
                    /HW4@0:msvcp90.dll:?push_back@?$basic_string@GU?$char_traits@G@std@@V?$allocator@G@2@@std@@QAEXG@Z
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by foolmaker; 04-29-2011, 06:26 AM.

Comment

• Older games come with msvcp80.dll, so it could be also /HW4@0:msvcp80.dll:?push_back@?$basic_string@GU?$char_traits@G@std@@V?$allocator@G@2@@std@@QAEXG@Z The forum force inserts a space character after 50 characters, so it's not 'ch ar', but a continuous string. You can bypass that using a tag, like this $ch[b][/b]ar_traits@

Comment

• @foolmaker: 1.About 大帝国, I studied this issue and find that it's out of the scope of current ITH.
                        After you return to the title, SYSTEM40 VM restart itself, all other DLLs are wiped out from memory and reloaded.
                        So the hook address is changed. Current solution is like you said, detach and attach ITH again so ITH can determine new hook address.

2. I didn't encountered this case. Could you post a savefile here which may trigger that error window?
                        Also I need detail information such as OS, directory path, actions before error, etc.
                        BGI.exe is packed and may perform integrity check. I'm not sure of that but if so we will need a pretty aggressive(malicious) solution then...

3. Ok I will study that. Btw, the code need not to be that long if you encoded in 32 bit hash(have a look at hook window)
                        After all, users need not to input this code again after 2.2 release.

@Freaka: Do you have any old games in hand? It will be great help if you can give me some of them.
                        I will then study the difference of the engine and include proper hook code.
                        Last edited by kaosu; 04-29-2011, 06:22 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Not really at hand, if you look at http://blgames.proboards.com/index.c...lay&thread=250 it's basically all games that have a msvcp80.dll hook. I'm not even sure if the usage of msvcp80.dll is game dependent, or might be system dependent.

Comment

• * 1. Request for removing blinking characters
                            when I played the sisters~夏の最後の日~ or several titles of DELTA company before,
                            ITH hooks text well but also blinking special character like ▽, ◇, ▲..., etc, too.
                            Because of blinking characters, texts are vanished in an instant. So it is hard to read texts.
                            (Sorry for my poor description, see the attachment.)

ps. ) In AGTH, something different technique maybe exist for removing blinking special characters.
                            It can remove it...

* 2. FYI
                            Originally posted by kaosu View Post
                            2. I didn't encountered this case. Could you post a savefile here which may trigger that error window?
                            Also I need detail information such as OS, directory path, actions before error, etc.
                            BGI.exe is packed and may perform integrity check. I'm not sure of that but if so we will need a pretty aggressive(malicious) solution then..
                            When I use the operate the game by a NTLEA, It happens randomly.
                            I think this symptom would be disappeared by using Applocale.
                            So, thanks for your interests, but don't need to waste your time.
                            Thank you
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by foolmaker; 04-30-2011, 10:07 PM.

Comment

• 2.2 is out. ITH is under GPLv3 from now on.
                              Added engine support: AbelSoftware, FrontWing(for old frontwing games), LiveMaker, Bruns
                              Soon I will release ITH64 1.0.

@foolmaker: It's difficult to determine which characters are needed and which are not.
                              So I will include a custom filter mechanism in the next version. Then you can specify which you want then.
                              Last edited by kaosu; 05-02-2011, 06:59 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

• 1. Bug report

2.2 is out. ITH is under GPLv3 from now on.
                                Added engine support: AbelSoftware, FrontWing(for old frontwing games), LiveMaker, Bruns
                                Soon I will release ITH64 1.0.
                                I just test ITH v2.2 now with kirikiri engine game, [110428] [TRYSET] サマー☆きゃんぷ.
                                Now ITH only hooks kirikiri1!!

But I guess there may be a small mistake(delay bug) in an algorithm which ITH copies texts to the clipboard.
                                It copies to the clipboard not a current sentence, but a former sentence (one line before).

example)
                                【良樹】う、うん‥‥別に、いいけど‥‥。

【瞳】あっ‥‥ごめんね。わたし、別のお友だちにも挨拶しなくちゃ‥‥良樹くん、またあとでねー!

-> What is copied to the clipboard.
                                【良樹】う、うん‥‥別に、いいけど‥‥。

@foolmaker: It's difficult to determine which characters are needed and which are not.
                                So I will include a custom filter mechanism in the next version. Then you can specify which you want then.
                                I assume that AGTH dose not omit some special characters but excludes one blinking character, maybe.
                                But If it is difficult to determine about that, custom filter will be greatly helpful not only removing some characters
                                but also working like a pre-filter of translation mechanism.
                                Last edited by foolmaker; 05-02-2011, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X