Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Interactive Text Hooker - new text extraction tool

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, i have some problems regarding old ITH v3 and new ITHVNR, i will state it point by point

- recently i can't open the .exe file of ITH v3, does this have to do with the stop of google code services ? i've tried downloading new one from the archive and try updating to v3, but the process won't respond (maybe has something to do with the service too).
    can someone explain to me what's happening with my ITH v3 and is it possible to restore it back to function properly ?

- in ITHVNR (or even ITH v3) i've been encountering a problem like repetition of text, not just twice or three, but continuously repeated nonstop.
    how do i stop that ? because there are cases where the repeated one is the right text, or names.

- while i'm asking those above, i'll ask about feature in ITHVNR option : split time, process delay, inject delay, and insert delay ?
    what does each of them do in the hooking process ?

pardon if this has been asked before.

Comment

• Im trying to run a game on ITH on my Win10 laptop but it keeps crashing when i go to process. I tried compatibility for Windows 7 and Vista, but it still doesnt work

Comment

• so um i was trying to play Suzukuri Dragon,
        i got it's H-code and got it translated and everything was good but all of sudden one day the game started giving me duplicated translations,
        i thought something wrong with the game or the H-code so i tried getting the code again and that is when i realized that the text in the ITH are showing as duplicated,
        take note that it wasn't doing that before,
        i tried reinstalling the game and reinstalling the ITH but nothing changed...it's only happening to me in this game though
        did this happen to anyone here with this game or any other game and they happened to fix such issue ? please help

Comment

• How do we fix it for windows 10?

Comment

• anyone have H-code for vn [Lose]maitetsu?

Comment

• Program keeps indeed crashing when selecting process, its broken. Guess il download AGTH cause this one doesnt even work.

Comment

• Originally posted by darkmvr View Post
                Program keeps indeed crashing when selecting process, its broken. Guess il download AGTH cause this one doesnt even work.
                It isn't compatible with windows 10. Stay on Win7 or try using ITHVNR from other thread, maybe it'll work

Comment

• H-Code for
                  (Circus) D.S. -Dal Segno-

Comment

• Tried using this with Primaveil Drei ([160729] [エスクード] 遊聖天使プリマヴェールDrei...) When selecting the process the threads are displayed but the app crashes with two errors:

Exception Code: 0xC0000005
                    Address: 0x0040ED86

Exception offset: 0x0000ED86:ITH

Brevity is the soul of...

My Gallery Since 2008

Comment

• I'm using this hotfix on windows 10 ITH-fix.zip just unzip in your ITH folder and use this when you need to run ith (remember to run as admin)

Comment

• I had that installed already, so it's apparently not a global fix after all.

I've since tried ITH with Re;Lord 1 and 2, and experience the same problem. Whatever the bug, it seems to be consistent with Escu:de games.
                        Brevity is the soul of...

My Gallery Since 2008

Comment

• I have uploaded a newer version of ITH I discovered on GitHub. I may have uploaded it to the wrong thread (I just replied to the first hit from my search -_- )
                          You can find it here: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...98#post5725598
                          Give it a try, though I don't know if it works on Windows 10.

Comment

• I keep getting an error "Failed to attach ITH to process" when I try to attach ITH to game.exe. I think it has something to do with the recent windows 10 update.

Does anyone know how to maybe fix it?

Comment

• ITHVNR works fine on Windows 10. ITH itself has to be updated to make it work again but it seems unlikely.

Staying with Windows 7 is no option since its support will end by hook or by crook.
                              Since compassion for animals is so intimately associated with goodness of character, it may be confidently asserted that whoever is cruel to animals cannot be a good man.
                              ~Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• ITH works on 10, I am using it. There is a hotfix .exe you need to use to launch it instead of the old one, it's easy to find on google. Make sure you running it as admin.
                                actually, here is the fix so you don't have to look for it ITH-fix.7z
                                Make sure ITH is also updated, if you can't update it look for the new updater tool.

Comment

Working...
                                X