Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Interactive Text Hooker - new text extraction tool

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    @Kaosu
    Also requesting for save setting for :
    - Auto copy in Option menu
    - Window size and position
    It's kinda boring to always setting it everytime start the program ^^;;;

    Comment


    • #62
      I noticed that many people got a missing process issue.
      Here's a test version. ITH will give warning message if it isn't granted sufficient privilege.
      Also type /p[n] in AGTH style in the command line is another approach.
      New features not ready here.

      @errzotl80: That's reasonable and seems not difficult to implement.
      I'll extend option dialog in the next version.
      sigpic
      Got stuck at AGTH H-codes? Have a try of ITH, supports more game engine.
      http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=208860

      Comment


      • #63
        Weird It's dont work on my laptop T_T, I use ITH to play oresama no ragnarock from AkabesoftTRY but I got engine fail message

        When I use it on my laptop (VISTA OS) :
        Inject process 6740.
        Module base 08F30000
        6740: ragna.exe6740: Pipe connected.
        6740: 000033546740: 00400000:004bd000
        6740: 105C3DAC64930AF99F4F502F8C0F32A7
        6740: Exception raised during hook processing.
        6740: Exception code: 0xC0000005
        6740: Exception offset: 0x0000110A:ITH_engine.dll
        6740: 790C10006740: Fail to identify engine type
        And when i used it on my computer it's got work (XP OS)
        Inject process 4208. Module base 00B80000
        4208: ragna.exe
        4208: Pipe connected.
        4208: 00002CE9
        4208: 00400000:004bd000
        4208: 0D68C20E9264E431FD1BBF7998C5360E
        4208: DotNet1
        4208: Additional hook inserted.
        4208: Insert address 0x792CA513.
        4208: Initialized successfully
        Or maybe it's just my Vista OS that epic fail?
        Last edited by Diozzz; 12-04-2010, 10:20 PM.

        Comment


        • #64
          I want to request a option to save all game hook options in a "name of the game profile" in the ITH and load it automatically every time that I start the game.

          For instance, I am very lazy, I like to use AGTH and add the h-code and the /W option with the address of the hook text option that I want, in few words, I just begin the game and AGTH is already configured to run with the game already with the correct text hook already choose.

          ITH is different, every time that I need to play, I need:

          1- choose the exe file to hook.

          2- afther choose the exe file to hook, also show another option to hook ( like some dll related to the exe file )

          3- I need to add the h-code ( I am playing しすたー・すきーむ2 now, that need h-code )

          4- I need to choose the hook option that have the text that I want to read.

          5- I need to chose the option to copy to clipboard automatically.

          This is a lot of work to do every time that I want to start a game.

          I want to save everything in a profile named "しすたー・すきーむ2" and when I start the game, every option comes loaded and I just need to play.

          You think that this is possible, kaosu ?
          Last edited by fhc; 12-07-2010, 03:32 AM.
          ...

          Comment


          • #65
            @Diozzz: I didn't test that game on VISTA.
            Most possible problem might be the difference between .NET versions.
            Actually is the mscorlib.ni.dll. I will setup a VISTA test environment later to see what's going on.
            It will be great help if you can send me a copy of your mscorlib.ni.dll.

            @fhc: Of course possible. Current ITH(1.6) can automatically do the first 3 steps.
            I suggest to have a look at profile function.
            You will find "profile" button in the main window and "add to profile" in the process window.
            The remain 2 will be done in the next version.
            Actually many people here have request that feature and I currently focus on this issue.
            Last edited by kaosu; 12-07-2010, 06:12 AM.
            sigpic
            Got stuck at AGTH H-codes? Have a try of ITH, supports more game engine.
            http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=208860

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by kaosu View Post
              @fhc: Of course possible. Current ITH(1.6) can automatically do the first 3 steps.
              I suggest to have a look at profile function.
              You will find "profile" button in the main window and "add to profile" in the process window.
              The remain 2 will be done in the next version.
              Actually many people here have request that feature and I currently focus on this issue.
              Oh, thank you very much ! I not noticed the profile feature.

              I tested it now with しすたー・すきーむ2 and is working nicely.
              ...

              Comment


              • #67
                My dream is to one day to send AGTH to the trash and never use it anymore, and I want to use only ITH forever instead of AGTH.

                I hate AGTH because of the h-codes, and recently I begin to hate it more because of the recent trouble of me with AGTH (link)

                I hate ollydbg and hex codes. I never want to have any contact with these devilish things anymore.

                I already tested ITH with some games that need a h-code and some of these games are hooked with ITH without to need a h-code. Then, The progress of ITH is on the right way.

                Then, my dream of someday ITH surpass AGTH completely is very near, since ITH is improving a lot in every new version.

                Unfortunatelly, I noticed a very bad thing. I guess, I not sure because I admit that I not mastered the usage of ITH fully yet, but, I think ITH not have the option "/X3" or "/V"

                I admit that I not sure If "/V" is really important, since I used it only with one game my whole life, but, /X3 is very much important.

                I already played several games that have some sentence troubles that /X3 fix nicely.

                for instance, the game 春待蜻蛉
                http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=227893

                With ITH, or with AGTH without /X3, happens the trouble of the last sentence comes mixed with the actual sentence. See screenshot:



                However, with AGTH using /X3, this trouble is fixed nicely. See:



                This not happens only with this game. I already see similar troubles with others games ( but, I not remember the names of the others games anymore to test it now with ITH ).

                Then, I think, in my humble opinion, that /X3 need to be added in ITH and maybe /V too, besides of the fact that I not sure If /V is really useful. I remember that I already used /V with a certain game a long time ago, but, I not remember which game, then, I cannot test If this game work with ITH without /V.

                You think that is possible to add /X3 and /V feature in ITH, kaosu ?
                Attached Files
                ...

                Comment


                • #68
                  @fhc: Thanks for your suggestion. Add /X3 and /V equivalent hook is easy,
                  but there is something need to be considered seriously first.
                  The reason I haven't added these hook so far is that /X3 or /V usually generate a lot of junk threads.
                  This is a waste of system resource and may sometime have significant impact on speed of your PC.
                  This is also why AGTH doesn't insert these hooks by default, I think.
                  Default hook is in fact the same to user-defined hooks for internal mechanism.
                  If you are interested in it, you can just generated codes of these hook using ITH.
                  I want to design a general method, that is able to generate a special hook code
                  according to the selected thread. This hook only catch the text you selected
                  and have nothing to do with other after ITH removed the original hook.
                  Fortunately, its technical internal is not too complex.
                  After I have finished this feature, a lot of more additional hook can be find and
                  as a result, the default detection rate will be raised, towards the ultimate goal of 100%(although it seems impossible).
                  Last edited by kaosu; 12-08-2010, 06:26 PM.
                  sigpic
                  Got stuck at AGTH H-codes? Have a try of ITH, supports more game engine.
                  http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=208860

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Yes, kaosu, you are right, /X3 really make my system slow, but, is better than to wait for a h-code that for sure never will be made.

                    You not noticed ? The number of people that make h-codes decreased considerably. I not want to mention any name, but, some people that already make a lot of h-codes in the past not make h-codes anymore, and you can notice several games that need h-code and the code was requested in AGTH thread and until nowadays, no one make the necessary h-code for these games.

                    Then, still several games that need a h-code and this was requested in AGTH thread, but, no one cares to make h-codes for these games.

                    Then, I have no hope anymore about AGTH. For sure, soon, no one will be making h-codes anymore.

                    Since I cannot live anymore without hentai games, and since is impossible for me to learn japanese or learn how to make h-codes, my last hope is ITH.

                    ITH is more than just a tool, is the last hope to keep the maintenance of my fun in the future.

                    Then, I need something that replaced AGTH, then, only ITH can do it.

                    Then, you think that is possible to add in ITH a option to DELETE the junk threads and SAVE only the USEFUL threads when we use /X3 ?

                    And when we close and start the game again, ITH can load our save options and delete automatically all junk threads and keep only the correctly thread that I want ?

                    For instance, playing 春待蜻蛉 using /X3, is loaded more than 30 new threads, but, I use only the "0x00404155:00000000 lstrcpyA", then, I use /X3 /W404155 to choose this option automatically, then, I never need to choose "0x00404155:00000000 lstrcpyA" again, since this is choose automatically, then, WHY not make a option to DELETE the others thread that we are not using ?

                    Will be so nice just to choose the junk thread and press the DELETE key to rid of this thread forever. And, of course, to save it for the next time that we start the game not need to delete the same thread AGAIN.

                    You think that is possible to add the feature of to delete useless threads and save these options in ITH, kaosu ?
                    Last edited by fhc; 12-09-2010, 12:13 PM.
                    ...

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      My approach is to remove hook not just delete thread.
                      Technically, there is significant difference between the 2 operation.
                      If you want to have a in-depth understanding of ITH's mechanism,
                      please continue to read the following paragraph. I'm not sure if it's quite confusing to you
                      just believe it will be done in a nice way sooner or later. I need some time to design this method carefully.

                      I first want to clear the relation between thread and hook here.
                      As you can see from the main window, every thread's name has the following format.
                      ThreadNumberID:HookAddress:ReturnAddress:SplitParameter
                      Hook is something inserted into the target program, while thread is maintained by ITH.
                      As the program hit the hook, hook catch the text and send it back together with some
                      other information(HookAddress,ReturnAddress,SplitParamet er).
                      The catch and send back operation consumes much time. It's this operation slows down the target program.
                      If the hook is hit very frequently, the program may even freeze.
                      One hook has unique HookAddress. But it can generate many thread by sending back different ReturnAddress and SplitParameter.
                      Also it may generate no thread, if the hook is never hit.
                      Just delete a thread or filter other out is easy, but it has nothing to do with the hook though.
                      By removing the hook however, the program will run without any performance penalty.
                      sigpic
                      Got stuck at AGTH H-codes? Have a try of ITH, supports more game engine.
                      http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=208860

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by kaosu View Post
                        My approach is to remove hook not just delete thread.
                        Technically, there is significant difference between the 2 operation.
                        If you want to have a in-depth understanding of ITH's mechanism,
                        please continue to read the following paragraph. I'm not sure if it's quite confusing to you
                        just believe it will be done in a nice way sooner or later. I need some time to design this method carefully.

                        I first want to clear the relation between thread and hook here.
                        As you can see from the main window, every thread's name has the following format.
                        ThreadNumberID:HookAddress:ReturnAddress:SplitParameter
                        Hook is something inserted into the target program, while thread is maintained by ITH.
                        As the program hit the hook, hook catch the text and send it back together with some
                        other information(HookAddress,ReturnAddress,SplitParamet er).
                        The catch and send back operation consumes much time. It's this operation slows down the target program.
                        If the hook is hit very frequently, the program may even freeze.
                        One hook has unique HookAddress. But it can generate many thread by sending back different ReturnAddress and SplitParameter.
                        Also it may generate no thread, if the hook is never hit.
                        Just delete a thread or filter other out is easy, but it has nothing to do with the hook though.
                        By removing the hook however, the program will run without any performance penalty.
                        I admit that I did not understand it well, but, I trust you and I know that you'll do the best for us all.

                        Thank you very much. I will wait patiently for your new update. Of course, you not need to hurry.
                        ...

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Excellent program, just tested in mashiroiro and Nanairo Kouro ^^
                          Keep up your good work >.<
                          Ja ne and thx

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            I've tested some H-Codes that needs using with /pn in ITH and they worked greatly!
                            These games are:
                            - [Alice Soft] Miko Sanctuary
                            - [Alice Soft] Tsuma Shibori
                            - [SAGA PLANETS] Natsu Yume Nagisa
                            - [SAGA PLANETS] Kisaragi-GOLDSTAR-
                            - [Light] Tapestry -you will meet yourself

                            There's one great game that does not work with ITH/ AGTH in Windows 7 (maybe Vista, too) without the proper H-Code. It's Moshimo Ashita ga Hare Naraba (もしも明日が晴れならば), one of the best nakige that I've ever played. Unfortunately, the H-Codes made for this game are only XP-compatible and even in windows XP, only one in three codes listed in mastress's site works. I played this game by using VMware to simulate XP environment but it's hard to persuade my friends to enjoy this masterpiece because "installing VMware just to play a Visual Novel is quite... silly >"<", or so they said (even I think this way after finishing this game ).

                            Moshiraba uses a rather old engine (sysAdv - 2005) and I doubt that that many games nowadays still use this engine.
                            The working (Xp only) H-Code is /HSNC@038E164A (use with /kf1:200 and /pn)

                            @kaosu: BTW, there's a Chinese localisation patch for this game. If you have never played this game, please give it a try. Believe me, you won't be disappointed
                            Last edited by kimi ga tame; 12-17-2010, 05:56 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by kimi ga tame View Post
                              I've tested some H-Codes that needs using with /pn in ITH and they worked greatly!
                              These games are:
                              - [Alice Soft] Miko Sanctuary
                              - [Alice Soft] Tsuma Shibori
                              - [SAGA PLANETS] Natsu Yume Nagisa
                              - [SAGA PLANETS] Kisaragi-GOLDSTAR-
                              - [Light] Tapestry -you will meet yourself

                              There's one great game that does not work with ITH/ AGTH in Windows 7 (maybe Vista, too) without the proper H-Code. It's Moshimo Ashita ga Hare Naraba (もしも明日が晴れならば), one of the best nakige that I've ever played. Unfortunately, the H-Codes made for this game are only XP-compatible and even in windows XP, only one in three codes listed in mastress's site works. I played this game by using VMware to simulate XP environment but it's hard to persuade my friends to enjoy this masterpiece because "installing VMware just to play a Visual Novel is quite... silly >"<", or so they said (even I think this way after finishing this game ).

                              Moshiraba uses a rather old engine (sysAdv - 2005) and I doubt that that many games nowadays still use this engine.
                              The working (Xp only) H-Code is /HSNC@038E164A (use with /kf1:200 and /pn)

                              BTW, there's a Chinese localisation patch for this game. If you have never played this game, please give it a try. Believe me, you won't be disappointed
                              I just tried AGTH with Moshiraba cause I have it on my backlog. I'm using VISTA 32bits and even though any of the /H codes work using /X will give you a thread that captures all the text shown but, it has a flaw. It will also capture the last shown text along with the new one.
                              Currently Playing: いろとりどりのセカイ
                              Currently Downloading: Nothing at the Moment
                              Currently Seeding: いろとりどりのセカイ / Rewrite

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by johnishida View Post
                                I just tried AGTH with Moshiraba cause I have it on my backlog. I'm using VISTA 32bits and even though any of the /H codes work using /X will give you a thread that captures all the text shown but, it has a flaw. It will also capture the last shown text along with the new one.
                                Thanks for the tips but this flaw really slowed down my PC's performance because Atlas always had to translate a bunch of text.
                                It reminds me of Kimi no Nagori wa Shizuka ni Yurete, with which AGTH has the same problem.
                                That game uses Unisonshift's new engine that may be used in their Flyable Candy Heart

                                I hope future release of ITH will fix this problem

                                BTW, sometimes ITH crashes when I use it to hook text from Tsuma Shibori (system40 engine).

                                Spoiler

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X