Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Interactive Text Hooker - new text extraction tool

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have finish main part of the new feature.
    ITH will achieve new level of automation.
    After you add some rules ITH can select/link/comment thread automatically.
    Here is a test version. After fully debugged I will release new ITH.

Please move/rename your original profile file(ITH.pro).
    Previous profile file is not work. I will come up a solution later.
    After attached to some process, add it to profile.
    The profile editor has changed a lot.
    On the right there is 3 list box, namely thread,link,comment.
    First you need to add some thread by double click in the thread box.
    Link/Comment/Select is based on the threads you added.
    After you finished, don't forget to click save.
    ITH will perform correspond action in the future.
    Last edited by kaosu; 12-21-2010, 07:06 PM.
    sigpic
    Got stuck at AGTH H-codes? Have a try of ITH, supports more game engine.
    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=208860

Comment

Nice,
      I can't wait for the release, but gonna give the test version a try now

Comment

Keep up the good fight!
        SO BEFORE MIDNIGHT FALLS YOU'RE SCARED TO SLEEP, AND WHEN THE SUN RISES YOU'RE SCARED TO LIVE. THEN, IF THAT IS SO, WON'T YOU ENTERTAIN ME?

-ENTERTAININGDEVICES-

Comment

ITH 2.0 is out.
          Highlight for this release: One click to save profile for current game.
          After the first run, you do all your works and then ITH will remember your selection.
          Options and window position is record in ITH.ini.

IMPORTANT: Previous profile is not compatible with 2.0. Please move/delete original file.
          I think it's quite easy to build a new profile from scratch with 2.0.

New engine support: NitroPlus

@kimi ga tame: I will try that when I have some free time~This game has been sleep in my HDD for years.
          OST of this game is quite impressive. I love this kind of BGM from ぱれっと.
          I think my Japanese is quite good so even there isn't any translation I will have a look at it
          About crash on Alicesoft game, I will look into this case after I get the game.
          Last edited by kaosu; 12-21-2010, 07:26 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Thank you very much, kaosu ! Keep up your good work: you know that I love ITH and I love you too !
            Last edited by fhc; 12-22-2010, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Good work.
              Found a bug in ITH 2.0:
              Start ITH and click "Save". Go to "Profile". There will be an empty profile. Select it and click "Delete". ITH will crash.

I have Windows XP SP3.
              AGTH wiki

Comment

Had the same error just other way:
                1. Created first test profile
                2. Noticed other empty profile, instantly deleted it
                3. Totally messed up abovementioned test profile
                4. Tried to delete and recreate it and ITH always crashed on that action
                5. Created second profile for other game, ITH still crashed on deletng first one
                6. Created third profile for another game, only now that first test profile was deleted without errors.
                7. Created a couple of profiles.
                8. And now that happens with that third profile.

As of now, I am happy ^_^. I waste a little time adding /H in ITH first, but in the end I have one centralized codes storage which can be backuped.
                Waiting for full /kf support, as I remember somewhere in the thread there was a notice that it would be implemented later.

And as usual some suggestions:
                If you're going to make import function for older profile, consider implementing also an export function to text/xml so it could be edited in simple notepad and (maybe) splitted into many single-profile 'saves' that could be exchanged/posted/imported/etc. It would take a lot of thinking about the whole process though...
                As of now, that single profile file could be a weak point in case of corruption or bad input (since it isn't human readable we can't look into it and try to fix it ourselves in case ITH would crash on loading it).

Comment

@Stomp: Bug fixed. Like I always miss the most basic situation.
                  @Andys: Bug fixed. You are right. Every time I debug ITH I will backup ITH.pro.
                  Although the format is not too complex, a plain text interface is always better.
                  Not only about the profile, also single UserHook.
                  I will want to write a little compile/interpret engine first, seems this is quite difficult.
                  /KF is an old issue. I still haven't come up a good algorithm yet.
                  There are always some cases that /KF can't give out ideal result.
                  I will try to refine current /KF soon.
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the update, Kaosu.
                    At last ITH can remember last used settings, so it's more convenient now.

Anyway, does ITH support autoselect specified thread?
                    In profile window, I was trying to add a thread :
                    0001:0002:0x77A9C37D:0x004AE7EF:GetGlyphOutlineA
                    Then start the game, but ITH didn't autoselect the thread I specified.
                    Or, is it supposed for autolink only? ^^;;

Another test. Tried with a Norn games (forgot the title, filename is cool.exe)
                    I want to link conversation thread with speaker name thread.
                    Conversation thread :
                    000C:5680:0x00541254:0x00547A1A:0x00000014:KiriKir i1
                    Speaker name thread :
                    000A:5680:0x00541254:0x00547F9E:0x00000014:KiriKir i1
                    So it would be : link from 000A to 000C
                    But after adding those threads in profile windows, and added links,
                    then I started the game, but seems no autolink happened...
                    Or, maybe I did it wrongly?

ITH crashes :
                    1. Open profile window
                    2. Select a profile, push the start button
                    3. Double-click one specified thread, and ITH will crash. This will not happened if re-open the profile window though.
                    My suggestion is make it auto-closed the profile window each starting a game profile.

Also, when profile window is opened. Keyboard delete function is globally disabled.
                    I noticed it when I was editing text in notepad and can't use delete button.

Comment

@errzotl80: Maybe the fastest way to configure a profile is to click save in the main window.
                      You select some thread in the main window, set links and comments in the thread dialog first.
                      Then select/link/comment is configured automatically by ITH.
                      I'm not sure what make it doesn't work well.
                      Could you post a screenshot of the profile window?
                      About the delete issue. I use it to delete single item in a profile.
                      Didn't notice it temper with other application. I will find a alternative way soon.
                      sigpic

Comment

I see. Haven't tried it by using save button in main window. Will try it when back at home.

Edit:
                        You are right, Kaosu.
                        It seems the saved setting is different between save in profile window and main windows.
                        So I guess I was wrongly input the codes back then...
                        I attached pic to show the difference.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by errzotl80; 12-24-2010, 03:49 AM.

Comment

I realize what's going wrong there. Sorry that I didn't describe this feature clearly.
                          When you add a thread, you need to select from one list and type 2 hex number.
                          In the main window you can see that every thread's name has the following format
                          TINDID:ADDR:RETN:SPLIT:NAME[-COMMENT]
                          ADDR is the real address of a hook. If you attach debugger to the target game and go to this address,
                          you will find a call instruction. That's the hook code inserted.
                          ADDR and NAME can determine each other. That's is there should be only one NAME for one ADDR, and vice versa.
                          So you select a hook name then the ADDR is determined.
                          RETN and SPLIT correspond to the second and third 8-digit hex number.
                          In the first picture you typed ADDR in the RETN field and RETN in the SPLIT field.
                          Of course there should be no such thread...
                          Last edited by kaosu; 12-24-2010, 07:57 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for more info, I'll note that.
                            Auto link & auto select thread is working now. Good job Kaosu.

Comment

I notice a weird problem with auto-copy to clipboard function of ITH.
                              If I enable both auto-copy to clipboard function and auto-suppress repetition function at the same time, ITH will copy nothing to the clipboard after hooking.
                              This problem only happens with ITH ver 2.0. Older version (2.0<) does not have this problem

BTW, as usual, thanks for your hard work , my friend :">
                              Last edited by kimi ga tame; 12-28-2010, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Just, quick question. ITH is/will be capable of hooking from Ps2 emulators ? (like PCSX2) AGTH is not but asking dosn't hurt I hope.

Ohh and keep up good work.
                                Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X