Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

ITHVNR - ITH with the VNR engine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITHVNR - ITH with the VNR engine

ITHVNR is a fork of the ITH GUI that uses the VNR engine, which is itself a fork of the old ITH engine. I created it to learn C++ and I learned a lot.

I have made lots of changes to the ITH GUI. Fixed bugs, simplified the GUI, radically simplified the code, switched the build system to CMake. Building ITHVNR is easy. Merging changes from vnr is only calling one script.

It's possible that I introduced bugs, report them here.

ITHVNR-3.5640.1-Source.zip
    ITHVNR-3.5640.1-win32.zip

• reenable UNICODE for Siglus, Malie, AB2Try

You also need Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013. Download vcredist_x86.exe .
    Last edited by Stomp; 01-03-2016, 08:36 AM. Reason: 5640
    AGTH wiki

• Hi guys!

I hope it is a good place to ask about this.
    Sometimes when grabbing text from a game, ITHVNR grabs a line, but somehow TA+TAHelper miss it.

Seems to be happening completely random. I can see that the current line was successfully grabbed by ITHVNR, but nothing happens in TA. As though the information got sidetracked midway. (possibly b/w ITHVNR and the clipboard?)

Anyways, I only remember having the issue for the past couple of months. I think there were no such occurences before. Or my memory is failing me, at least...

Thanks for continuing the work on this, and
    Cheers.

Comment

• Originally posted by zipetya View Post
      Hi guys!

I hope it is a good place to ask about this.
      Sometimes when grabbing text from a game, ITHVNR grabs a line, but somehow TA+TAHelper miss it.

Seems to be happening completely random. I can see that the current line was successfully grabbed by ITHVNR, but nothing happens in TA. As though the information got sidetracked midway. (possibly b/w ITHVNR and the clipboard?)

Anyways, I only remember having the issue for the past couple of months. I think there were no such occurences before. Or my memory is failing me, at least...

Thanks for continuing the work on this, and
      Cheers.
      You have to hi light the line in ITHVNR to put it on the clipboard.

Comment

• Pre7r
        ITHVNR3.5640.Pre7r

===
        Comment.
        #0. number 7.. um...
        #1. ITHVNR_kor is korean version.. It will useless for english user, delete that.
        If someone have idea with i18n, just comment here.
        #2. Actaully, I want using 'zipx' compression for this.. um..
        #3. If you wanna more engine support, comment what you need.
        (Actaully, I'm just beginner for code-finding and programming. So.. I'm not sure make update. but I will trying...)

===
        ChangeLog.
        #1.Change Escude engine recognizing method
        #2.Update BGI offset
        #3.Update AOS pattern
        for Dearest Blue [LiLiM DARKNESS] (2016/5/27)
        #4.Update BGI offset
        #5.Update Pattern&offset&recognizing method for BGI 1.633.0.0
        #6.Add Nekopack engine
        ##6r. Fix pattern
        #7.Add new malie engine pattern
        Test with campus games
        ##7r.Fix pattern, using split thread

*NOTE:need to install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 (x86)
        (I don't have VC 2013...)

#reference
        http://sakuradite.com/topic/1543

Comment

• Pre8
          ITHVNR3.5640.Pre8

===
          Comment.
          #1. ITHVNR_kor is korean version.. It will useless for english user, delete that.
          If someone have idea with i18n, just comment here.
          #2. Actaully, I want using 'zipx' compression for this.. um..
          #3. If you wanna more engine support, comment what you need.
          (Actaully, I'm just beginner for code-finding and programming. So.. I'm not sure make update. but I will trying...)

===
          ChangeLog.
          #1.Change Escude engine recognizing method
          #2.Update BGI offset
          #3.Update AOS pattern
          for Dearest Blue [LiLiM DARKNESS] (2016/5/27)
          #4.Update BGI offset
          #5.Update Pattern&offset&recognizing method for BGI 1.633.0.0
          #6.Add Nekopack engine
          #7.Add new malie engine pattern
          Test with campus games
          #8.Add new Artemis engine.

Comment

• earthworm123
            earthworm123 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you very much. This version works fine with the new malie engine from Campus games that I always want to play but nobody creates H-codes for them. Keep up the good work.

• DarkMessiah33
            DarkMessiah33 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hello and thanks for updating this. Just a question here, for this Pre8 version, I'm not able to see the mediafire page, when clicking on it this is what appears:
            http://puu.sh/rAOkC/5e4ffa0d8a.png
            But for the Pre7 version I was able to download it with no problem, so I'm unsure what it may be.

• freeboys40
            freeboys40 commented
            Editing a comment
            I too spend the same, do not open the link after the link set I was wrong, this is giving is link: http: //http//www.mediafire.com/file/4io58jqqy34453o/ITHVNR3.5640. Pre8_mireado.zip,
            this is the fixed link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/4io58j...e8_mireado.zip

• otromonde, by any chance is there a way to be able to use ITHVNR_Pre8 on a pc running windows xp? i got an old pc that use to play VN and i tried using ITHVNR_Pre8 but didn´t work. So im stuck with the old version of ITHVNR 3.5640 that still work on xp but doesn´t hook some of the newest games. problable i have to upgrade my pc OS but i want to see if there are a way to make it work before i do that.

Comment

• zoser
            zoser commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah i have Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 install and got the same message that Setsumi posted "ITHVNR.exe is not a valid Win32 application."

• Andys
            Andys commented
            Editing a comment
            Third'ing that.
            Also, is it really possible to install VS2015 redistributable on Windows XP? It gives me an error about unsupported windows version. Tried both english and japanese downloads.
            WinXP SP3 Japanese here. I do know that it's a bit old but in my country it would cost a small fortune to buy real japanese Win7 (considering MS does not sell it anymore).

• Setsumi
            Setsumi commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, no problem installing VS2015 redist on plain English XP SP3.
            http://i.imgur.com/bnyQKjF.png

• i get this error with the new ithvnr from otromonde
          Click image for larger version

Name:	ithvnr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	5726737
          the old one and andy's work fine through
          i use win 7 sp1 japan ver

Comment

• Originally posted by uyjulian View Post

You have to hi light the line in ITHVNR to put it on the clipboard.
            Thanks for trying to help!

ITHVNR was set to 'Auto copy to clipboard', of course. What I meant, was that completely randomly TA missed the translation of the current line here and there (even though ITHVNR grabbed it).

Figured it out, though: the culprit was the TAHelper (the program version). I switched to the plugin version (with TA_r184), and it grabs and translates everíthing now, for a change. So if anyone has a similar problem, try switching to TAH plugin for a while, maybe it will help you too!

Will now help myself to Pre8 of ITHVNR; thank you very much for your work on it, otromonde!

---------
            Out of curiousity, does someone know of a way / command to enter to stop endlessly looping text in ITHVNR? There was something for agth (parameters), but hell if I remember them any longer...
            Last edited by zipetya; 10-18-2016, 08:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dog789 View Post
              i get this error with the new ithvnr from otromonde
              Click image for larger version

Name:	ithvnr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	5726737
              the old one and andy's work fine through
              i use win 7 sp1 japan ver
              still no one answer huh? and i checked that all ithvnr pre got the same error on windows 7 japanese

Comment

• otromonde
                otromonde commented
                Editing a comment
                um.... I have no idea with that error. well;; I see this issue, just now..
                wait for another builder.. I will open source file..

• Pre8r
              ITHVNR3.5640.Pre8r

====
              ChangeLog.
              #8r.update new Artemis engine pattern.

====
              source
              ITHVNR-3.5640.1-Source.zip
              And download these file
              https://www.mediafire.com/folder/0uq...b/pre8r_source
              Last edited by otromonde; 10-28-2016, 09:27 AM.

Comment

• Dog789
                Dog789 commented
                Editing a comment
                thank you, it look like my win 7 japanese had problem with program compiled with vs 2015, i borrowed a computer with win 7 eng and your ithvnr worked just fine, look like i have to use vs 2013 to complile ithvnr then
                Last edited by Dog789; 10-29-2016, 05:45 AM.

• Originally posted by otromonde View Post
              ===
              source
              Compiled with Windows XP support. Quick tested with simple KiriKiri game, seems working.
              Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?wmpf23s2cy202b7

How to build from sources yourself.
              Spoiler
              Download and install:
              1. Newer Visual Studio (i used 2013 one)
              2. WinDDK: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=11800
              3. CMake: https://cmake.org/download/

Make the project:
              1. Unzip sources into some folder. There are two 'CMakeLists.txt' files inside the sources with WinDDK path written. If needed, correct the path to where you have WinDDK installed.
              2. Create another folder for the project.
              3. Run CMake, point to the sources folder, point to the project folder.
              4. Press [Configure] button and select your version of Visual Studio.
              5. Wait until finished (two red lines will appear).
              6. Press [Generate] button.
              7. Done. Visual Studio project is created.

Build:
              1. Open solution file (,sln) in the project folder. Visual Studio will open with the project.
              2. Select 'Release' configuration below instead of the default 'Debug'.
              3. Right click on the solution above->Properties->Configuration Properties and switch the configuration above to 'Release'.
              4. Select all projects (except solution)->Right click->Properties->General (i think, forgot the exact name) and set platform target to 'something_XP'.
              5. Right click on solution->Build solution.
              6. Wait until finished. In the project folder there will be 'Release' folder with freshly built ITHVNR.
              Last edited by Setsumi; 10-29-2016, 09:40 AM.
              読んでみた。 読んでみようとした。 読めたらいいな、と思った。

Comment

• Effective code made small, open source and regularly updated. You're a god damn saint, otro.

Comment

• So I have been playing Sen no Hatou, Tsukisome no Kouki (https://vndb.org/v15708) the newly released game from August and with these new builds of ITHVNR that had the BGI offset it was working great. The full text got hooked under a BGI thread and nothing seemed to go wrong. Now between last night and this morning I noticed the same BGI thread which captured this text no longer shows and no other thread listed shows all the text. Any ideas on what may cause this issue? THere were no changes I know of to anything related to the game or ITHVNR on my computer anyway. Just trying to figure out if there may be someway around this as no other text hooker has worked at all for this game.

Comment

• I can't get ITHVNR to work with お嬢様催眠 ~高貴な少女たちを好きなだけ調教しよう~. It seems multiple hook threads reveal the text. Some one said something about merging all the threads but there is no option to merge the threads. Linking threads together to make a new thread so you don't have to switch back and forth between threads to view all the dialgoue would be very helpful. Plus it doesn't hook all the dialogue. Anyone have a h-code for this? or can add this game's engine to another update? The version I'm using is 3.5640.Pre8r. Also what's the difference between 3.5640.Pre8r and 3.5640.1?
                    Last edited by Haiyami; 12-01-2016, 10:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Haiyami View Post
                      I can't get ITHVNR to work with お嬢様催眠 ~高貴な少女たちを好きなだけ調教しよう~. It seems multiple hook threads reveal the text. Some one said something about merging all the threads but there is no option to merge the threads. Linking threads together to make a new thread so you don't have to switch back and forth between threads to view all the dialgoue would be very helpful. Plus it doesn't hook all the dialogue. Anyone have a h-code for this? or can add this game's engine to another update? The version I'm using is 3.5640.Pre8r. Also what's the difference between 3.5640.Pre8r and 3.5640.1?
                      You can link threads with :l each thread have a id then use the id like :l1-4 and then :l4-5 now 3 threads are linked to thread 5.

Comment

• I've tried to launch either ITHVNR3.5640.Pre8r or ith3-w10fix_v2 (UAC-elevated) on Windows 10 1607 patched with December 2016 cumulative, the GUI won't show up.
                        Apparently this is how it was fixed https://github.com/mireado/ITHVNR/pull/1/files
                        +
                        + // I_Jemin 13/11/2016
                        + // Prevent redirecting SYSWOW64 to receive Shift-JIS
                        + PVOID OldValue;
                        + Wow64DisableWow64FsRedirection(&OldValue);
                        +
                        static WCHAR system32[] = L"system32";
                        for (;base < end; base += 2)
                        if (::memcmp((PVOID)base, system32, 0x10) == 0) {
                        t = (LPWSTR)base;
                        while (*t-- != L':');
                        obj = (LPWSTR)base;
                        while (*obj != L'\\') obj++;
                        break;
                        }
                        +
                        + // Eguni 13/11/2016
                        + // Dispose redirection
                        + Wow64EnableWow64FsRedirection(FALSE);
                        +

Comment

• aoyu18
                          aoyu18 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I use windows 10 pro with latest updates and ITHVNR3.5640.Pre8r is working just fine.
                          Do you have c++ 2015 installed did you try to run ITHVNR with run as admin and did you try it in japanese windows mode.
                      Working...
                      X