Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

ITHVNR - ITH with the VNR engine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITHVNR - ITH with the VNR engine

ITHVNR is a fork of the ITH GUI that uses the VNR engine, which is itself a fork of the old ITH engine. I created it to learn C++ and I learned a lot.

I have made lots of changes to the ITH GUI. Fixed bugs, simplified the GUI, radically simplified the code, switched the build system to CMake. Building ITHVNR is easy. Merging changes from vnr is only calling one script.

It's possible that I introduced bugs, report them here.

ITHVNR-3.5640.1-Source.zip
    ITHVNR-3.5640.1-win32.zip

• reenable UNICODE for Siglus, Malie, AB2Try

You also need Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013. Download vcredist_x86.exe .
    Last edited by Stomp; 01-03-2016, 07:36 AM. Reason: 5640
    AGTH wiki

A small question - does ITHVNR support auto-attach?
    [Save] button doesn't do anything, after game restart it does not attach to process. (Auto-attach checkbox is enabled in options, I tried clicking 'save' and 'add profile')
    If that helps. ITH_Profile.xml modify date is equal to last ITHVNR start, but it does not contain this specific game profile

Also - is there some kind of 'offiicial' repository where we can download latest version? Or we are limited to manually checking head post and it's links? If so, I'd like some kind of changelog spoiler so I could check for updates.

Also - I believe that custom hook's h-code should be hidden or there should be a notice that this code won't work with agth/ith. Currently I noticed it with majiro2 hook - there's an h-code in thread description but that code won't work in any other hooking program
    Last edited by Andys; 08-08-2015, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by astranagant View Post
      Got a bit of problem. Sometimes when you start ITHVNR, the ITH window always minimized to the taskbar and cannot be expanded.
      Solve this by deleting ITH and ITH_Profile
      I don't have this problem. What OS do you have? What happens if you only delete ITH.xml? If that helps then post your ITH.xml here, it doesn't contain personal information.
      AGTH wiki

Comment

Originally posted by Andys View Post
        A small question - does ITHVNR support auto-attach?
        [Save] button doesn't do anything, after game restart it does not attach to process. (Auto-attach checkbox is enabled in options, I tried clicking 'save' and 'add profile')
        If that helps. ITH_Profile.xml modify date is equal to last ITHVNR start, but it does not contain this specific game profile

Also - is there some kind of 'offiicial' repository where we can download latest version? Or we are limited to manually checking head post and it's links? If so, I'd like some kind of changelog spoiler so I could check for updates.

Also - I believe that custom hook's h-code should be hidden or there should be a notice that this code won't work with agth/ith. Currently I noticed it with majiro2 hook - there's an h-code in thread description but that code won't work in any other hooking program
        What OS do you have? What version of ITHVNR? I only test on Windows 10. It does have auto-attach and it works for me.

There's no repository. I could make a post when I release a new version, then you can subscribe to the thread.

Some custom h-codes do work and some don't. I don't know which ones do.
        AGTH wiki

Comment

Originally posted by Stomp View Post
          What OS do you have? What version of ITHVNR? I only test on Windows 10. It does have auto-attach and it works for me.
          For some reason it works now as expected. Probably some kind of windows trouble, reboot helped ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Stomp View Post
            I don't have this problem. What OS do you have? What happens if you only delete ITH.xml? If that helps then post your ITH.xml here, it doesn't contain personal information.
            My OS is Win 10 Pro 64 bit
            Just tried deleting ITH only, it helps and the ITH works again
            I attached the file in my post and also attached the condition of my desktop. As you see, the ITH window won't appear and always stay minimized at taskbar

Thanks for your help
            Attached Files

"In Cloche-sama and Infel-sama we trust!! Together, we shall create Meganefalica"

Comment

Originally posted by astranagant View Post
              My OS is Win 10 Pro 64 bit
              Just tried deleting ITH only, it helps and the ITH works again
              I attached the file in my post and also attached the condition of my desktop. As you see, the ITH window won't appear and always stay minimized at taskbar

Thanks for your help
              Fixed in 5404.4.
              AGTH wiki

Comment

um.. first of all, Thank you for making ITHVNR!
                this is very simple and very fast!

btw.,
                Can i suggest a feature?

#1.Can you please make some localization form?
                actually, I'm trying to making localization and localizationed command(custom command).
                but.... I have problem.. apply version by version.. (cause I'm not programmer....)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/8u.../ITHVNR_k4.zip

#2.
                and.. I don't know why this is need.
                anyway some korean user want to apply background image to ITHVNR.
                like this old version

Anyway, this is just suggestion.
                Thank you for reading>_<

Comment

v5404.4
                  ITHVNR is not responding when attached to a process.

v5133.3
                  ITHVNR works fine.

Last edited by gethc; 08-27-2015, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Any plans to put back in the profile button from ITH-2.3-110709? I liked being able to start games from inside ITH and inspect the H-codes that were being utilized. It's the main reason I've clung to that version until now. Although I suppose I could configure Translation Aggregator to launch games too.
                    Sanahtlig's Corner: my personal blog focused on VNs
                    Philosophical musings, argumentative squabbles, and fictional works. Also occasional rants about VN localization.

Comment

You can start games from ITH? Wat.

You can see the H-codes though, they're listed in the title of the thread. Although if they're too long they'll cut off and then you can't see them.

Comment

Originally posted by sanahtlig View Post
                        Any plans to put back in the profile button from ITH-2.3-110709? I liked being able to start games from inside ITH and inspect the H-codes that were being utilized. It's the main reason I've clung to that version until now. Although I suppose I could configure Translation Aggregator to launch games too.
                        No, ITHVNR has a single purpose: add hooks to a game and extract text.
                        AGTH wiki

Comment

Only really skimmed the thread so I don't know if this has been talked about already, but whenever I try to attach ITHVNR to a program my antivirus detects a virus and auto-deletes ITHVNR.
                          Just wondering if anyone can confirm that this is a false positive and I should make an exception, or I should find another text hooker?
                          Spoiler

Comment

so if i use this i still need Translation Aggregator? like the old ITH before right?

the only thing i love about VNR is that it has Romanji under the Jap text, if that could have it too then it would be just perfect

Comment

For the love of God, don't use VNR to parse. Use Translation Aggregator.
                              Sanahtlig's Corner: my personal blog focused on VNs
                              Philosophical musings, argumentative squabbles, and fictional works. Also occasional rants about VN localization.

Comment

Released 5584.1.
                                AGTH wiki

Comment

Working...
                                X