Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Translation Aggregator

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Translation Aggregator

I'm no longer working on Translation Aggregator, but Setx has released an updated version, here. The files attached directly to this post are now outdated

Translation Aggregator basically works like ATLAS, with support for using a number of website translators and ATLAS simultaneously. It was designed to replace ATLAS's interface as well as add support for getting translations from a few additional sources. Currently, it has support for getting translations from Atlas V13 or V14 (Don't need to have Atlas running), Google, Honyaku, Babel Fish, FreeTranslations.com, Excite, OCN, a word-by-word breakdown from WWWJDIC, MeCab, which converts Kanji to Katakana, and its own built-in Japanese parser (JParser). I picked websites based primarily on what I use and how easy it was to figure out their translation request format. I'm open to adding more, but some of the other sites (Like Word Lingo) seem to go to some effort to make this difficult.

JParser requires edict2 (Or edict) in the dictionaries directory, and supports multiple dictionaries in there at once. It does not support jmdict. You can also stick enamdict in the directory and it'll detect some names as well, though the name list will be heavily filtered to avoid swamping out other hits. If you have MeCab installed, JParser can use it to significantly improve its results. TA can also look up definitions for MeCab output as well, if a dictionary is installed. In general, MeCab makes fewer mistakes, but JParser handles compound words better, and groups verb conjugations with the verb rather than treating them as separate words.

TA also includes the ability to launch Japanese apps with Japanese locale settings, automatically inject AGTH into them, and inject its own dll into Japanese apps. Its dll can also translate their menus and dialogs using the ATLAS module (Requires you have ATLAS installed, of course). Versions 0.4.0 and later also include a text hooking engine modeled after AGTH. The menu translation option attempts to translate Windows-managed in-game menus, and is AGTH compatible. The AGTH exe and dlls must be in the Translation Aggregator directory for it to be able to inject AGTH into a process. AGTH is included with the most recent versions of TA.

The interface is pretty simple, much like ATLAS: Just paste text into the upper left window, and either press the double arrow button to run it through all translators, or press the arrow buttons for individual translation apps. Each algorithm is only run once at a time, so if a window is busy when you tell it to translate something, it'll queue it up if it's a remote request, or stop and rerun it for local algorithms. If you have clipboard monitoring enabled (The untranslated text clipboard button disables it altogether), it'll run any clipboard text with Japanese characters copied from any other app through all translators with clipboard monitoring enabled. I won't automatically submit text with over 500 characters to any of the translation websites, so you can skip forward in agth without flooding servers, in theory. I still don't recommend automatic clipboard translation for the website translators, however.

To assign a hotkey to the current window layout, press shift-alt-#. Press alt-# to restore the layout. Bound hotkeys will automatically include the current transparency, window frame, and toobar states. If you don't want a bound hotkey to affect one or more of those states, then you can remove the first 1 to 3 entries in the associated line in the ini file. Only modify the ini yourself when the program isn't running. All other values in those lines are mandatory.

Pre-translation substitutions modify input text before it's sent to any translator. Currently applies to websites, ATLAS, Mecab, and JParser. There's a list of universal replacements ("*") and replacements for every launch profile you've created. I pick which set(s) of substitutions to use based on currently running apps. Note that you do not need to be running AGTH or even have launched a game through TA's launch interface for the game to be detected, but you do need to create a launch profile. May allow you to just drag and drop exes onto the dialog in the future.

MeCab is a free program that separates words and gives their pronunciation and part of speech. I use it to get the information needed to parse words and display furigana. If you have MeCab installed but I report I'm having trouble initializing it, you can try copying libmecab.dll to the same directory as this program. Do not install MeCab using a UTF16 dictionary, as I have no idea how to talk to it (UTF16 strings don't seem to work). Instead, configure MeCab to use UTF8, Shift-JIS, or EUC-JP. If you have both MeCab and edict/edict2 installed, you can view a word's translation in MeCab by hovering the mouse over it. Also, JParser can use MeCab to help in parsing sentences.

JParser tends to be a better choice for those who know almost no Japanese - it tells you how verbs are conjugated, handles some expressions, etc. MeCab may well be the better choice for those who know some Japanese, however.

Source, attached below, is available under the GPL v2.

Thanks to (In alphabetical order, sorry if I'm leaving anyone out):
    Hongfire Members:
    Freaka for his innumerable feature suggestions and reported issues over the course of development.
    Setsumi for TA Helper and for all his suggested improvements and reported issues, particularly with JParser.
    Setx for AGTH.
    Stomp for fixing the open file dialog not working properly on some systems and adding the tooltip font dialog, and fixing a bug that required admin privileges when certain other software was installed.
    Might sound like minor contributions, but feedback really drives the development of TA.

Non-members:
    KingMike of KingMike's Translations, who is apparently the creator of the EUC-JP table I used to generate my own conversion table.
    Nasser R. Rowhani for his function hooking code.
    Z0mbie for writing the opcode length detector/disassembler I use for hooking. Apparently was intended for virus-related use, but works fine for other things, too.
    And the creators and maintainers of edict, MeCab, and zlib.

You might also be interested in:
    *Setsumi's TA Helper and AGTHGrab.
    *errotzol's replacements script.
    *Devocalypse's devOSD.
    *kaosu's ITH (Like AGTH. No direct TA support, due to lack of a command line interface, but definitely worth checking out).

MeCab
    edict2

Changelog:
    * Fixed MeCab/JParser getting stuck when starting a new translation before the last is fixed.
    * Fixed interface lockup while mousing over an item in MeCab while JParser is running.
    * Menu translation will now translate column headings in ListViews (Needed this for the AA launcher)
    * Fixed ATLAS config crash.
    * Global hotkey support. Toggle under "File" menu (Tools is kinda big already). Currently only really supports history navigation. May add more later.

* Added history. Logs both original text and translations (For online translators). It logs up to 20 MB of original text, and whatever translations are associated with it. Currently only way to force a retranslation is to toggle one of several options (Autoreplace half-width characters, src/dest language, modify substitutions).
    * Fixed deadlock bug on MaCab mouse over while JParser is running.
    * Fix corrupting built-in text hooker settings when launch failed. Suspect no one uses this, anyways.
    * Drag/dropping an exe onto TA to open up the injection dialog now actives TA.

* JParser and MeCab each use their own thread (Mostly).
    * Changed conjugation table format to JSON - plan to do this to a lot of other files (Being careful not to mess up game settings or substitution tables). Currently have way too much file loading code.

* Fix WWWJDIC
    * Fix closing injection dialog
    * Updating process list 10+x faster
    * Process list autoupdates
    * Fixed bug that would result in injecting into wrong process when one program is running multiple times.
    * Updated included AGTH version

* Added bing support.
    * Updated Honyaku code (They didn't try and block TA, they just modified their HTML)
    * Fixed AGTH command line code.
    * Replaced "/GL" with "/SM" compile option, resulting in faster builds when one has a lot of cores.

* Regular expressions are now compiled
    * Injection validation when using addresses relative to dlls (Or function addresses in dlls) should be fixed.
    * Added option to create shortcuts. They'll launch TA (If it's not running) and try to launch the game using the current injection settings (Injection settings that you'd get at the launch screen - the current settings are not saved - it always uses the most recently used ones).
    * Appropriated some of Setsumi's code to make tooltips larger.

* Multiple subcontexts now supported. Separate them with semi-colons. AGTH code converter will add two subcontexts, when appropriate.
    * Using aliases for hooks added. Prefix a hook with "[Alias Text]" and that's what will be displayed on the context manager screen as the hook's name. Makes it easier to see context strings.
    * Locale selection added to injection dialog.
    * "Hook delay" added to injection dialog. Actually doesn't delay hooking, delays how long before hooks that use filtering based on calling function's dll are enabled. Generally only the default hooks do this. Increasing this delay may circumvent issues with games that crash when launched with AGTH, but work fine when injected after launching.
    * Added "!" and "~" operators.

* Stomp's admin privilege fix when using some 3rd party software added.
    * Excite fixed
    * Fixed sanity testing for injection addresses, so when specify a dll or exe name in a text hook, shouldn't erroneously think it's an error when the module isn't loaded in the current address space.
    * Fixed some JParser dicrionary common word parsing, when using versions of edict with entL entries. Also changed treatment of Kanji entries when only their corresponding Hiragana are marked as common.
    * Fixed substitution matching Hiragana with Katakana and vice versa.
    * Fixed a clipboard-related crash bug.
    * Fixed hooks causing crashes when relocating call/jumps (Hopefully...)
    * Fixed AGTH repeat filter length placement (oops).

0.4.2b
    * Fixed substitution loading/deleting.
    * Fixed << and >>.

* AGTH code conversion tool.
    * Injection code checker added.
    * New child process injection handler (Really nifty injection code for that...). Should be a little more robust than before.
    * Option not to inject into child processes added.
    * Auto copy to clipboard added.
    * Both extension filters fixed.
    * Both eternal repeat filters fixed/upgraded.
    * Phrase repeat filter fixed/upgraded.
    * OpenMP/MSVC 2008 SP1 runtime requirement removed
    * char/charBE fixed
    * GetGlyphOutline fixed
    * Copy to clipboard crash when auto translate disabled fixed.
    * Slightly improved dll injection error handling.

* More context/filter options.
    * Repeated phrase filter now handles cases where phrase is being extended by a couple characters each time (xxyxyz, etc). Extension filters no longer really needed, unless the repeat starts out too short.
    * Option to handle eternally looping text.
    * Option to ignore text without any Japanese characters.
    * Text which substitution rules reduce to nothing no longer overwrites translated text.
    * Log length limit added.
    * Options to manage default internal text hooks added.
    * Clipboard treated as a context. Its default settings should mirror the old handling.

* Added it's own text hooking engine. Probably still buggy.
    * Fixed excessive redrawing when a hidden furigana window had clipboard translation enabled.
    * Works with new, even more poorly formatted edict files.
    * Handles EUC_JP characters that Windows does not (Doesn't use them properly with WWWJDIC at the moment, however). Only really fixes loading edict files with those characters.
    * Fixed right clicking when full screen.
    * Fixed not checking auto Hiragana mode.
    * Less picky when reading MeCab output.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ScumSuckingPig; 07-11-2015, 11:20 AM. Reason: Change download link, re-upload attachments upon request from Setx

• Sorry if this suggestion already was somewhere in the thread.
    After a few thoughts I came up with an couple of ideas. I don't know how hard it would be to implement it but I think it's possible. So just think about them.
    The first thing I thought of -
    1. TA checks list of processes every 5-10 seconds (if that eats too much resources - then time interval could be configured by user or turned off/triggered by some global hotkey).
    2. If it finds some process with configured profile - then it automatically hooks to it.
    3. For simplicity - if internal hooker is already running on other process, then do nothing. Agth hooks are always run and agth management is left to user discretion.

And as a second idea -
    4. Processes are identified by exe hashes, not by path. For compatibility with old profiles, allow user to choose which method he wants to use when creating new profiles - path+filename or hash. (note - I do mean OR, so I could move game folder to other drive and TA would still recognize it's exe).

Comment

• "unable to create socket, hooking engine wont work"
      i'm getting this error when i launch TA, what i'm supposed to do?

Comment

• Not use the hooking engine? You usually get that error when you're already running TA. Since it creates a socket with a global pointer pointing to it, rather than passing it directly to launched apps (Well...it does that, too, actually, but it's needed for when you inject into already running apps), can't run two instances of TA at once without getting that warning. On the plus side, if you restart TA, already injected games will automatically reconnect to it.

Comment

• 1) About Translator Aggregator:

Is possible to add a feature to "search" a word in the substitution list ?

Nowadays I am using the substitution feature of Translation Aggregator to add the names of the characters of the game, but, when I end a game and begin other game, some names is better to remove, since some names mean others words.

My substitution list of Translation Aggegator have more than 2.000 words, then, you can imagine how troublesome is to search a word without a search feature.

If I try to edit the "UserDict.txt" like a normal text file, If I use the notepad, is a mess of characters. If I use wordpad, I can see each entry separated by one line, but, If I try to edit it, my "UserDict.txt" become damaged and not work anymore.

Please, I beg you: add a search system in substitution feature of Translation Aggregator. Other day I spend a very long time searching for a word to delete in my substitution list.

I really LOVE Translation Aggegator . I cannot imagine my life anymore without Translation Aggegator. I just need this search feature to become 100% happy.

Other thing that I wanted to suggest If is possible to create and use 2 "UserDict.txt" at same time. For instance, I use the first version of the "UserDict.txt" of errzotl80 (link) but, I cannot use his uptated version, since I added more than 500 words from my own in his "UserDict.txt" , then, If I use his update, I will lose all my 500 words...

And I want to create my own "UserDict.txt" to share in the forum, but, I not want to gave up about the "UserDict.txt" of errzotl80 because this is superb. errzotl80 really did a nice work, and I want to use his updated version, and I hope have more updates in the future, but, I cannot gave up about the words that I added by my own in my "UserDict.txt" . Will be so nice If I can begin my own project of "UserDict.txt" and everybody will be able to use the both "UserDict.txt" at same time.

Please, ScumSuckingPig, help fhc .

------------------------------X---------------------------------

2) About TAHelper:

I like to add in ATLAS 100% of all words that ATLAS cannot recognize, but, If "TA Helper" is ON, If I try to copy and paste a word in ATLAS dictionary, show just a lot of "???????????", then, I need to turn OFF "TA Helper" to add a word in ATLAS. Is boring to be forced to turn ON and turn OFF "TA Helper" all the time, then, Is possible to fix it, Setsumi ? My system is UNICODE in japanese. I not use applocale. Not sure If this "???????????" is related to unicode...
          Last edited by fhc; 08-07-2010, 01:50 PM.

Comment

• Only addresses a part of your problem, but fhc are you aware that you can assign translations based on games? The profile * (in the upper pulldown on the substitution page) uses the translation for all games, but if you pick a specific .exe it will only be used when that program runs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freaka View Post
              Only addresses a part of your problem, but fhc are you aware that you can assign translations based on games? The profile * (in the upper pulldown on the substitution page) uses the translation for all games, but if you pick a specific .exe it will only be used when that program runs.
              Thanks for the tip. I not noticed it.

But, unfortunately, I noticed that doing it, the new words are just separated by exe file in profile menu, but, all words keep being inserted in the same "UserDict.txt", then, this just fix partially my trouble.

But, thank you very much. This already help me to fix one of my troubles. I just hope that the others points of my request can be "helped" too. ( my engish glossary not allow me to use a better word than "helped" , but, for sure you guys understand what I am trying to say. )

Since the words can be separated by exe file profile, probably is not difficulty to make it to begin to be saved in a different "UserDict.txt". Of course I not sure since I not understand about these complicated things...

And, of course, a search system will be really more nice, since is not all words that I need to delete. Just names like Sora (空 - sky ) and others similar names with a common meaning. Just imagine when I get more than 50 profiles, I will be forced to check each profile to see Where I have the word "Sora" ... Of course, I not sure If this kind of thing can really be created in the Translator Aggregator... Is just a suggestion to try to make the usage of the software more fun and easy... I think...

But, for sure, If my suggestion cannot be created, for sure I now will use this "profile tip" that you give to me all the time. Then, really, thank you very much, Freaka, I am already begin to use it now with the game that I am currently playing now..

And I hope that Setsumi can help me with my trouble with TAHelper too. This really troublesome for me, since I cannot resist to add a new word to ATLAS all the time while I am playing a game, I hate to find a word that ATLAS not know, then, I always fix it. Not sure it the same trouble happens with other people too.
              Last edited by fhc; 08-07-2010, 05:10 PM.

Comment

• Well ScumSuckingPig said he doesnt have much time right now so any fix could take a while. I can offer you a way to edit UserDict.txt. First as a tech sidenote: Currently the file is using UNIX style line endings (\n), which doesn't work with notepad or wordpad. Converting it all line breaks to Windows style breaks something with TA, to me it looks like it has to do something with the 0xff marks?

However one can edit the file with better text editors, e.g. notepad++ http://notepad-plus-plus.org/ - which is a simple, but powerful tool and it's free . When editing make sure to keep the internal format intact though, which goes like this:
                Profile:game\game.exe
                <original line>
                <replacement>
                <empty line>
                めぐむ
                Megumu

Profile:君が望む永遠LE\rugp.exe

Seems to me like the empty line isn't important and can be removed, but better leave it in that 3 lines format. When you're done run Edit->EOL Conversion->Unix Format and save to ensure it has the right format.

Originally posted by fhc View Post
                2) About TAHelper:

I like to add in ATLAS 100% of all words that ATLAS cannot recognize, but, If "TA Helper" is ON, If I try to copy and paste a word in ATLAS dictionary, show just a lot of "???????????", then, I need to turn OFF "TA Helper" to add a word in ATLAS. Is boring to be forced to turn ON and turn OFF "TA Helper" all the time, then, Is possible to fix it, Setsumi ? My system is UNICODE in japanese. I not use applocale. Not sure If this "???????????" is related to unicode...
                A work around for this would be to copy the word twice. Simply copy the word once and it will go through TAHelper and be replaced with ??. If you copy the same words again the real version will stay on clipboard and you can add it to Atlas.
                Last edited by Freaka; 08-07-2010, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Well ScumSuckingPig said he doesnt have much time right now so any fix could take a while. I can offer you a way to edit UserDict.txt. First as a tech sidenote: Currently the file is using UNIX style line endings (\n), which doesn't work with notepad or wordpad. Converting it all line breaks to Windows style breaks something with TA, to me it looks like it has to do something with the 0xff marks?

However one can edit the file with better text editors, e.g. notepad++ http://notepad-plus-plus.org/ - which is a simple, but powerful tool and it's free . When editing make sure to keep the internal format intact though, which goes like this:
                  Profile:game\game.exe
                  <original line>
                  <replacement>
                  <empty line>
                  めぐむ
                  Megumu

Profile:君が望む永遠LE\rugp.exe

Seems to me like the empty line isn't important and can be removed, but better leave it in that 3 lines format. When you're done run Edit->EOL Conversion->Unix Format and save to ensure it has the right format.
                  Thank you very much, Freaka, I will try it

Comment

• Originally posted by fhc View Post
                    2) About TAHelper:
                    It works OK for me (TA -> ATLAS Dictionary -> Add Word...) with TAHelper running. My system locale is also in japanese and never used applocale. TAHelper copies text in clipboard as UNICODE TEXT because Unicode support all languages at once without care. Since ATLAS doesn't support Unicode, I suspect, something is wrong with it (ATLAS) or your system locale (Non-Unicode language).

This problem affects only ATLAS, right?

Try this:
                    1. Make sure "corrupted" text in clipboard.
                    2. Press [Start] -> Run... -> clipbrd.exe -> [OK]
                    3. ClipBook Viewer should start and display text in clipboard (hopefully correctly).
                    4. Click "View" in menu, then "Unicode Text", "Text", "OEM Text" one by one and see how text is displayed in each case and report here.
                    読んでみた。 読んでみようとした。 読めたらいいな、と思った。

Comment

• Originally posted by Setsumi View Post
                      This problem affects only ATLAS, right?

Try this:
                      1. Make sure "corrupted" text in clipboard.
                      2. Press [Start] -> Run... -> clipbrd.exe -> [OK]
                      3. ClipBook Viewer should start and display text in clipboard (hopefully correctly).
                      4. Click "View" in menu, then "Unicode Text", "Text", "OEM Text" one by one and see how text is displayed in each case and report here.
                      Yes, sure. Affect only ATLAS. I was thinking that was a trouble in clipboard of VISTA. Nowadays I am using Windows XP SP3 instead of VISTA, but, the trouble keep the same.

Here is my report below. See also example screenshot. I used the word "鈴音" ( Suzune ) in all examples

"Unicode Text" > text show ok in clipboard's viewer, but, keep being just like "??" in ATLAS.

"Text" > text show just like "??" in clipboard's viewer, and also just like "??" in ATLAS.

"OEM Text" > text show just like "??" in clipboard's viewer, and also just like "??" in ATLAS.

Just a side note: If I insist, even without disable TAHelper, like to try 2 or 3 times, the text show ok, but, instead of to insist 2 or 3 times, I prefer just to disable the option "enable" of TAHelper.

For instance, I choose a word, copy and paste it to ATLAS, show just a "??". If I try again without disable TAHelper, again show just "??" but, If I try a third time, show the text ok. But, is too tiresome to insist several times coping and paste the same word until it enter correctly, then, is more easy just to uncheck "enable" in TAHelper, but, even clicking in "enable" of TAHelper all the time is boring and tiresome. I hope you can fix it, please.

I have a slight tendinitis in my right hand. Is not so much serious, is very light. But, If I begin to repeat the same moves several times, I begin to suffer pain, but, If I keep a short interval between each move, I not suffer any pain, then, turn ON and turn OFF TAHelper all the time bring me a little of pain. I can play hentai games without suffer any pain because I use a software named "JoytoKey" (link) to emulate a mouse in my joystick, then, I use my joystick like a mouse in my left hand. But, is impossible to disable TAHelper with my left hand, then, I need to use my right hand...

If is really impossible to fix it, I like to request If is possible to create a key shortcut to enable and disable TAHelper. JoytoKey can add 3 keys in each button of joystick, then, you can make a shotcut like "H+K+I" To enable and disable TAHelper, then, I can add this shortcut to my joystick and will be unnecessary to click in "enable" checkbox of TAHelper, this will help me to avoid suffer pain in my right hand. But, not use Ctrl like part of the shortcut, since Ctrl is used in almost all games like "SKIP" button... Then, If you add Ctrl in the shortcut, I will be forced to minimize the game every time that I need to disable TAHelper, then, this is worse that just to click in "enable" to disable it.

Of course, I prefer that you fix the trouble, but, If is not possible, this shortcut is better than nothing...

I have a bad english, I hope you can understand me.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by fhc; 08-08-2010, 03:26 AM.

Comment

• Seem to me that it depends on which input method is set for the upper text field in TAHelper. If japanese is set as input method then it works fine, with EN it results in those ???? for Atlas.

Comment

Seem to me that it depends on which input method is set for the upper text field in TAHelper. If japanese is set as input method then it works fine, with EN it results in those ???? for Atlas.
                          YOU ARE RIGHT !!

My trouble is fixed ! Thank you very much, Freaka ! You are my hero !

Setsumi, you not need to worry about my trouble anymore. All my trouble about TAHelper is 100% fixed !

Thank you very much, my friends ! You guys cannot imagine HOW this trouble was annoying me ! I am very happy now becasue this is fixed !
                          Last edited by fhc; 08-08-2010, 06:07 AM.

Comment

• One minor thing about editing the string substition file - I believe my code can load Windows-style line breaks. My file loader should automatically convert them. I could just switch to Windows style ones, but Linux style ones are just nicer to deal with, and the only two text editors that I know of that don't support them are NotePad and WordPad, both of which suck, anyways.

Regardless, most decent text editors will, by default, save using the same style line breaks as were in the original file. I believe this is TextPad++'s default behavior.

Comment

• Windows style breaks work to some extend, I believe if used between the lines inside a profile. But converting everything to Windows-style, does break something. I wouldn't use notepad for coding, but just for removing or minor editing it actually works fine.

Comment

• Thank You very much Freaka! Now i can take it lazy.

I have a slight tendinitis in my right hand. Is not so much serious, is very light. But, If I begin to repeat the same moves several times, I begin to suffer pain, but, If I keep a short interval between each move, I not suffer any pain, then, turn ON and turn OFF TAHelper all the time bring me a little of pain. I can play hentai games without suffer any pain because I use a software named "JoytoKey" (link) to emulate a mouse in my joystick, then, I use my joystick like a mouse in my left hand.
                                Amazing coincidence! Its exactly the same for me. Also using JoyToKey for ages now for the very same reason.

I like to request If is possible to create a key shortcut to enable and disable TAHelper. JoytoKey can add 3 keys in each button of joystick, then, you can make a shotcut like "H+K+I" To enable and disable TAHelper, then, I can add this shortcut to my joystick and will be unnecessary to click in "enable" checkbox of TAHelper, this will help me to avoid suffer pain in my right hand. But, not use Ctrl like part of the shortcut, since Ctrl is used in almost all games like "SKIP" button...
                                Hot keys are already there. Check the hotkey list. They are global and based on LeftWin key. Just checked with JoyToKey - works OK. Hotkey for enable/disable clipboard is LWin+C. Note: Then assigning hotkey in JoyToKey, TAHelper must not run (or disable hot keys) because it monopolizes LeftWin key for itself.
                                Last edited by Setsumi; 08-08-2010, 10:43 PM.
                                読んでみた。 読んでみようとした。 読めたらいいな、と思った。

Comment

Working...
                                X