Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Seto Yuki still doing any works?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seto Yuki still doing any works?

Hi everyone just wondering if Seto Yuuki is still doing any works. I haven't seen any lately, in fact since 2011-11 when Seto came out with 375. Thanks and have a great one.

Life is short and time is precious. *sigh what to do, what to do.

lol I found out that Mujin 2013-01 issue has a Seto yuuki piece. Guess I answered my own question. It's just his works have such a long break period.

Comment

I know I'm bringing back an old threat only I said anything in, but I'm curious to know if anyone out there knows if Seto Yuuki is doing anymore works?

Comment

I have good news and bad news for you, pal

So, first come first...the bad news.
        Seto Yuuki did not make anything new after the ALLARGANDO tank. If you still didn't read it, go check it out. It has two extra chapters full color, one at the beginning featuring a prequel to the Bookmark Story, and one at the end pertaining 375. Soreni, the tank has an entire full chapter sequel to Bookmark that is 10 10 wonderful. Plus I'm pretty sure it was unreleased till that point, so it's technically brand new stuff.

So, the good news?
        Seto is not slacking off. At-all! He's actually working his ass of on a VN
        The name is currently unannounced, but we already have many sneak peeks of it from Seto Yuuki's Twitter account.
        Current placeholder name is Project Chitose.

For more news about Seto Yuuki be sure to check his twitter often or his official site
        Btw he shares a lot of good unpublished art online, so be sure to not miss anything!

Sorry for my English, I'm not a Native Spaker. Hope this helped
        By 1st Seto yuuki fan in the world XD

Comment

This is super awesome to hear!!! I can't wait for the new visual novel!

Comment

I wish he'd do more Doujin stuff, his art very Godly in my opinion XD

Comment

Just found out that he is coming out with new work! Yay! http://www.mujin-ti.net/nextmujin.htm

Comment

So, what's about that Chitose project? It looks dead to me. Well, I have that Baiser simulator to try in the meantime but I don't think it will be worth a full fledge ADV game.

Comment

I don't think Project Chitose is dead, he hast posted several sneak peek from it and their numeration suggest the project is actually going on. I currently cannot access his website but since there's a section dedicated to Chitose I suspect it's just that it's gonna take time.
                  I would bet for a 2017 release but I might get prooven wrong.

In a tweet from august, answering to a fan asking how was game development proceeding, he said that because of bad health he had to put it on hold for a while, but he's still gonna go for it. (at least that's what I understood with my basic Jap, here's the line)

体の不調で随分長い事放置してしまいました…改めて頑張っていきます

Last edited by Erish; 12-25-2016, 04:30 PM.

Comment

New Seto piece in COMIC Mugen Tensei 2017-06 called Amamori Note Zenpen.

Comment

Working...
                    X