Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

MTSP (Jin) Discussion Thread (NTR Lovers Unite !!!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTSP (Jin) Discussion Thread (NTR Lovers Unite !!!)

Greetings my fellow NTR Lovers !!

Since I noticed there are more and more people who, like me, are big fans of MTSP (also called "Mitosupa" or simply "Jin") and of his NETORARE stories, I decided to open a dedicated thread so that all of his fans can reunite and talk about this awesome artist.

For those of you who want to keep an eye on the man, his BLOG is here :
    http://karen.saiin.net/~mitosupa/

If you're not familiar with MTSP/Jin, our man (according to his blog, he is a man and was born in 1984, so rejoice : he still has many years to give us delicous NTR stories !) started by drawing short doujins involving characters from "Fate" series and some other short stories published in adult comic magazines.
    However, things got interesting when Jin created 2 LONGER stories : the "Sakiko-san" short story and the "Tachibana-san" series.

Both "Sakiko" and "Tachibana" stories involve beautiful big-boobed MILFS that are in charge of a average young male character who's in love with them.
    Unfortunately for both of the main characters, in both stories, the women will be taken away (by "netorization" ) from them by some dude.
    -> In "Sakiko-san" story, the lady has to accept the sexual demands of a typical fat & ugly middle-aged work colleague.
    -> In the "Tachibana-san" series, things are more complicated, as there are 3 girls (the mother and her 2 daughters) and 3 evil young dudes (that I usually call the "3 musketeers" ).

The situation until now :
    => "Sakiko-san" story seems to be over. Sorry guys, but you won't be seing the fat old dude anymore, get over it !

=> The "Tachibana-san" series will take longer, as in the "Yaribeya-hen" doujin, MTSP told the readers in a note at the end that he is planning to continue the story. Also, there are several DETAILS in the drawings that suggest that, like in the "Jurassic Park" film franchises, THIS ISN'T OVER !!!

And I am pretty much happy with this.
    More boobs, more MILF, more NTR... What more can we wish for ??

So let's not waste anymore time and LET THE SPECULATIONS BEGIN !!!
    Last edited by Wilson Mills 9; 12-09-2013, 04:15 PM.
    "Being a hentai fan doesn't make me a potential rapist or pedophile."

Congratulations my friend, you've been "netorized" !

• btw, check his blog, is he skipping the Summer Comiket?

Comment

• No updates here again, this thread going to expired soon I take it.

Comment

• no c90 doujin???

Comment

• He's preparing new stuff for the winter comiket
          Click image for larger version

Name:	91cut.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.1 KB
ID:	5734891

Comment

• Can't wait. MTSP draws some of the best mature women out there.

Comment

• Where is splintercore?

Comment

• hi guys !
                Long time no see.
                I've been quite busy in the last months, and I mostly used 4chan to keep updated on MTSP.
                I also sent Jin-Sensei another mail (in Japanese) with a short description of the scenes he could draw to give the Tachibana-san series an EPIC CONCLUSION that would satisfy most of the fans out there.
                As you might imagine, no answer came back, hahaha...

On the other hand, after having seen that fan-made 3D movie, I have been trying to get in touch with UMEMARO 3D recently.
                How do you feel about HIM doing a 3DCG adaptation of "Tachibana-san" ?
                I am pretty sure he could deliver quite an impressive work !
                Plus, the voice actresses he has worked with so far would just be PURRRRRFECT for Jin's girls...
                Attached Files

Comment

• I want to see a dp or dap for kyouka-san and anal scene for yuika.

Comment

• send my regards to the author... the Sakiko-san story gave me lots of mixed feelings, is a shame that there's no hint about a sequel/proper conclusion, at least the ending is "open"(?)
                    this comes from a person who dislikes NTR stories.

Comment

• BIG NEWS !!!

Jin-Sensei has FINALLY posted a picture of Tachibana-san.
                      Not much information (be careful : it could also be just a JOKE) about what he is planning for next summer's Comiket.
                      What we have now is a "yonkoma" (4 images) of Kyouka meeting some fat old dude who asks her to go to a nearby HOTEL after dinner.
                      She tries to say that her children are waiting for her but the guy says something about her boobs and then she just sends a SMS saying she will be late...
                      Is this a TEASER of things to come or just Jin-Sensei TROLLING his fans ?!?

This is what I was able to get from his update (pardon me for google-translating !)

Before the name work for the summer comic, as a part of the trial and error procedure thinking neta into a shape.
                      I was also good at Sakiko, but my desire for boobs was rising ....
                      After all it was not possible to draw firmly, so it seems to be going to hit a circle cut.

Actually I do not mix elements around this with works such as Mr. Tachibana and Sakiko, but I would like to paint various eroticisms that add a mystery tool to a real-world view of the world. I will have a head when I try to create that working time concretely ...

At first, there are convenient items that are not in reality even in Tachibana san, etc.
                      There are not any things in reality, but perhaps it is perhaps a bitterly with erotic priority.

Sooo... What should we expect ??
                      Kyouka still taking all the dicking to protect her daughters ?
                      Or maybe she accepts to have sex with this dude in order to protect her daughters who in reality are already getting pounded daily by the guys behind her back ?
                      I REALLY hope this is not a joke and that we will finally GET a good conclusion of this comic (possibly with more Yuika & Koharu action) !!

See you soon, guys...

Comment

• THERE IS HOPE !!!

Hello guys, just a quick message to let you know that MTSP has just published a new Comiket "Circle Tag" featuring Kyouka Tachibana !
                        People on 4chan are saying that "Tohsaka-ke" vol. 2 has been confirmed.

Here is what Jin-Sensei said in his last update :

It is a circle cut that I only wanted to draw milk. But the ongoing name is Tohsaka.
                        And a new publication commenced. Thank you

Let's hope for the best : A new "Tachibana-san" chapter + the second volume of "Tohsaka-ke" !!!

Comment

• I have a feeling it's going to be a crossover

Comment

• Jin-sensei has posted something on his website !

Here's the Japanese text :
                            放置していた同人ページを更新しました。
                            併せて遠坂家ノ家計事情4も掲載。
                            サイトデザインから考え直そうかとも思いましたが、見られれば十分ですよね(´ー`;)
                            Chromeだと色々ズレてしまうようなので、そのあたりは調整したいですが。

And here's the google translation :
                            I updated the doujin page which I had abandoned.
                            Together with Takasaka Family Household circumstances 4 also published.
                            I thought about thinking about site design, but it is enough if I can see it ('ー `
                            It seems that it will be misleading with Chrome, so I'd like to adjust around that.

Based on this, I think next Comiket we will finally receive the 2nd volume of "Tosaka-ke Circumstances" TOGETHER with his NEW WORK.
                            No info on his new work. It could be something totally NEW but judging from his Circle Cut with Kyouka in a bikini, there is still hope for another chapter of Tachibana-san !

Let us all sit in a circle and cross our fingers...

Comment

• if tachibana gets a continuation, please let it have pregnancy! the mother has a pregnant sex scene with one of the NTR dudes in the LN if i'm not mistaken.

Comment

• More Tachibana please I miss Yuka.

Comment

Working...
                                X