Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

MTSP (Jin) Discussion Thread (NTR Lovers Unite !!!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTSP (Jin) Discussion Thread (NTR Lovers Unite !!!)

Greetings my fellow NTR Lovers !!

Since I noticed there are more and more people who, like me, are big fans of MTSP (also called "Mitosupa" or simply "Jin") and of his NETORARE stories, I decided to open a dedicated thread so that all of his fans can reunite and talk about this awesome artist.

For those of you who want to keep an eye on the man, his BLOG is here :
    http://karen.saiin.net/~mitosupa/

If you're not familiar with MTSP/Jin, our man (according to his blog, he is a man and was born in 1984, so rejoice : he still has many years to give us delicous NTR stories !) started by drawing short doujins involving characters from "Fate" series and some other short stories published in adult comic magazines.
    However, things got interesting when Jin created 2 LONGER stories : the "Sakiko-san" short story and the "Tachibana-san" series.

Both "Sakiko" and "Tachibana" stories involve beautiful big-boobed MILFS that are in charge of a average young male character who's in love with them.
    Unfortunately for both of the main characters, in both stories, the women will be taken away (by "netorization" ) from them by some dude.
    -> In "Sakiko-san" story, the lady has to accept the sexual demands of a typical fat & ugly middle-aged work colleague.
    -> In the "Tachibana-san" series, things are more complicated, as there are 3 girls (the mother and her 2 daughters) and 3 evil young dudes (that I usually call the "3 musketeers" ).

The situation until now :
    => "Sakiko-san" story seems to be over. Sorry guys, but you won't be seing the fat old dude anymore, get over it !

=> The "Tachibana-san" series will take longer, as in the "Yaribeya-hen" doujin, MTSP told the readers in a note at the end that he is planning to continue the story. Also, there are several DETAILS in the drawings that suggest that, like in the "Jurassic Park" film franchises, THIS ISN'T OVER !!!

And I am pretty much happy with this.
    More boobs, more MILF, more NTR... What more can we wish for ??

So let's not waste anymore time and LET THE SPECULATIONS BEGIN !!!
    Last edited by Wilson Mills 9; 12-09-2013, 04:15 PM.
    "Being a hentai fan doesn't make me a potential rapist or pedophile."

Congratulations my friend, you've been "netorized" !

• In the Sakiko-San story if he ever chooses to continue it, he should show the events that the old man posted on the website as four different chapters to make the story in the line of a true NRT. I really like the Sakiko-San story just for the fact it was the one that introduce me to the authors work, and is the reason that I also got into the Tachibana-San story. I also hope that that he can still give the Tachibana story a good ending, and what the fate of our three women are and if they surrender to the 3 musketeers or find there happy family ending

Comment

• Jin-San main women in full color glory.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Did the novel ever got properly translated?

Comment

• Originally posted by Firezero View Post
          Did the novel ever got properly translated?
          The light novel is currently incomplete from what I am aware of.

Comment

• Speaking of which, I had a little time and went and altered some of the story in the series

My original intention was to bend it into something more vanilla... though I'm not 100% sure how it will go.

How have you all been?

I've attached what I've done below. You might actually have to read the text to see the differences ..

The order also seems to be wacky after attaching to this post.
            As you can see, I've applied a censor to their eyes. Do you think its enough of a mosaic censor or should it be more pixelated?

Click image for larger version

Name:	001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.0 KB
ID:	5833288

Attached Files
            Last edited by coresplinter; 10-15-2017, 05:28 PM.

Comment

• Part 2 of 2 at the moment
              Attached Files

Comment

• is this a new work?
                Click image for larger version

Name:	93cover.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	150.8 KB
ID:	5889822
                Attached Files

Comment